Chapter Eight

Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Eight[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Cha Hakyeon, leader and hyung of VIXX suddenly disappeared after an argument with one of the youngest member, Hyuk. That itself was something Hyuk truly blamed himself for. Blaming himself that if he had just shut his mouth that night, his hyung would still be with them, nagging and laughing. Yes, Hakyeon’s nagging voice could be annoying but they were all used to it after living together for years and now that voice is gone and the present of him disappeared, the cheerful atmosphere in the dorm disappeared with him.

 

The members beg to their manager to let them look for Hakyeon but the manager shook his head.

 

    “It’s too risky. Just continue your schedules like normal, meanwhile the staff in the company will try to look for Hakyeon as soon as possible.” the manager said.

 

    “But what about Hakyeon hyung’s schedule?!” Hyuk shouted in worry.

 

    “We would have to cancel all of his schedule until we can find him and when he comes back by then, then his schedules will continue, but for now just continue your schedules. If any media asked where Hakyeon is at, just tell them that Hakyeon is exhausted due to continuous and heavy schedules that the company granted him a break.”

 

“But if we can’t find him in a week's time? What then?” Taekwoon ask.

 

“Then, we tell them what happened.”

 

The members immediately shouted in protest. If they tell the media of Hakyeon’s disappearance then Hakyeon’s career could be in danger.

 

“We can’t do nothing about it! If we can’t find him by then, then we need all the help we can get. Hakyeon’s career may be ruined but his being is much more important right now.”

 

“But it’s hyung’s dream and goal to be on stage...if his career is ruined then he’ll even be more broken than now.” Jaehwan quietly said with his head bowed to the floor.

 

“I know Jaehwan-ah, but we have to do something if we can’t find him.” the manager said with regret in his voice, “You guys get ready. You all need to practice your dance, your comeback is almost close. Right now, just concentrate on your practices and I’ll try my best to find Hakyeon.”

 

The members nodded their head and headed to their respective rooms to prepare themselves for their practices that would last for the whole day. Even though the manager had reassure them that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter