Extra 1: Pillow Forts

You Ruined Everything

“Hey” Jimin’s voice was just barely above a whisper “Hey Yoongi”

“Jimin, it’s ing two in the goddamn morning” Yoongi frowned Turning on his side to look at the blonde boy next to him “What the do you want?”

“If Cinderella’s shoe fit perfectly, why did it fall off when she was running away?” Jimin asked staring at the ceiling intently, like it held all the answers in the world

“For the love of all things-” Yoongi groaned “Go to sleep, Jimin”

“I can’t” Jimin frowned rolling to drape his arm over Yoongi’s waist “There are so many things unanswered Yoongi”

“They can wait for later baby” Yoongi yawned “For now let’s go back to sleep”

“But like, what if John Stamos is just a mass hallucination Yoongi” Jimin whined “Or if skittles don’t actually taste like the rainbow, and the rainbow just tastes like water and light like science suggests”

“Are these really the questions that keep you awake at night?” Yoongi probably would have laughed if he weren’t half asleep

Jimin just nodded his head quickly “There’re more Yoongi” he muttered

“Listen, Jimin” Yoongi sighed “As much as I love you, you really need to shut the up and sleep”

“Yoongi” Jimin whined “Listen to me.”

Yoongi groaned cracking his eyes open a little wider to properly look at him

“What even is love? Is it like a social construct or is it like a chemical in the brain? Is it like based around physical attraction or maybe like mental thing or is it from the heart?” Jimin asked, rambling off whatever came to mind “How do we know we’re in love, like obviously I love you but I don’t know how I know, or why I do I just do, you know? Like, like why do I still get butterflies in my stomach when you laugh? Why does my skin still tingle when you touch me? I don’t get it, like I should be used to it by now don’t you think?” he paused to yawn “We live together – we’re engaged for god’s sake – but I still find myself thinking that some of the things you do are adorable and like, I don’t know they’re things you do every day but it’s still catching me and making me pause to internally coo at how cute you are. Is that how I know I’m in love with you, or are you just constantly cute to everyone?”

Yoongi leaned forward, pressing a chaste kiss to Jimin’s lips, cutting the sentence that was already forming on the younger’s tongue to catch in his throat

“You’re rambling baby” Yoongi smiled slightly “Just sleep, we’ll talk in the morning, yeah?” he said tugging the younger closer until Jimin’s forehead was tucked against the column of Yoongi’s neck

“Ok”

--

“What the do you mean you don’t remember talking to me last night?” Yoongi frowned “You in’ ranted to me about love or some for ten minutes”

“No, I’m sure I didn’t” Jimin raised an eyebrow “Yoongi, you might have dreamt it?”

“ that” Yoongi rolled his eyes, dropping two slices of bread into the toaster “I know the difference between a dream and being woken up by my boyfriend asking existential questions, thank you very much”

Jimin hummed, taking a sip of his coffee “If you say so”

Yoongi opened his mouth to retort, only to be cut off by a high-pitched yelp as the toaster popped the bread out. And Jimin immediately was on his feet, moving to squish the elder’s face between the palms of his hands.

“You’re so ing cute Yoongi, oh my god” he cooed “I love you so much”

Yoongi whined, pouting at the younger “Don’t mock me”

Jimin just grinned, looping his arms around Yoongi’s shoulders and kissing his cheek. Yoongi relented, arms encircled Jimin’s waist, laying his head on the younger’s shoulder with a content sigh, murmuring a “Love you too”

“Oh, and babe?” Jimin popped up “I’m like 89% sure John Stamos is a mass hallucination”

Yoongi paused, staring at him for a few moments before his eyes narrowed “You absolute piece of , you do remember”

Jimin threw his head back laughing, Yoongi’s arms tightening on instinct so the blonde doesn’t fall over. Yoongi chuckled, shaking his head as Jimin moved back to giggle into his neck.

“S-sorry” Jimin snickered “I just – I’ve been talking with Namjoon and Taehyung a lot lately”

Yoongi held back a scoff “What, were they high?”

“You can’t prove anything” Jimin grinned cheekily “But no, they just think about these things”

“Speaking of Namjoon I gotta get to the studio” Yoongi said, running his hands up and down his fiancé’s sides earning a pout “Don’t look at me like that Jimin it’s my job.”

“I just get so bored when you’re gone” Jimin groaned “Honestly I don’t know how I survived before I met you”

“You got yourself stuck in a fence before you met me” Yoongi deadpanned

And Jimin’s bright-as-the-sun smile was back on his face again “That’s how I met you”

“Yeah” Yoongi hummed, smiling as he threaded his fingers through Jimin’s bleached hair “One of the better things to happen in my life”

--

Yoongi smiled at the text Jimin sent him, reminding him to eat lunch with twenty heart emojies. He needed a pick up after being chewed out for the fact that the drive storing the project they were working on got corrupted. All in all, it was a bad day even if it was only lunch, and it could only go downhill from there.

Which it did. It got a lot worse. Someone spilt their coffee over the lyrics he was working on, and then his chair in the studio broke, and then to top it all off some asshat made a homophobic comment to him and Namjoon had to physically hold Yoongi’s arm back before Yoongi decked him.

Jimin’s head tipped back against the couch pushing his laptop away as Yoongi entered the apartment “Hey beautiful. Welcome back” he called, watching Yoongi deflate slightly as he locked eyes with him

“Hey” Yoongi sighed, rubbing the back of his neck tiredly “How was your day sunshine?”

“It was ok” Jimin shrugged, using an arm to beckon his boyfriend to sit next to him on the couch “Just had the one class so I was bored for the most part” he hummed, wrapping his arms around Yoongi and throwing his thigh over the elder’s legs “Whatta ‘bout you?”

Yoongi groaned, nuzzling his face into the side of Jimin’s neck without a word

“That bad?” Jimin chuckled, petting Yoongi’s hair slowly

“You have no idea” Yoongi mumbled, pulling Jimin completely into his lap and squeezing the younger lightly “T’s gotten better in the past like three minutes though”

“Yeah?” Jimin grinned against the crown of his head when he earned a nod “You hungry?”

Yoongi shifted slightly “Kinda” he murmured quietly, whining as Jimin moved off his lap

“Take a shower” he smiled down at Yoongi, cocking his head in the direction of tehri bathroom “I’ll put your pajamas in the dryer and order some takeout”

Yoongi raised a questioning eyebrow “My pajamas in the dryer? Why?”

“Warmth Yoongi” Jimin answered matter-of-factly as he pulled him up from the couch “You’ll understand once it’s done”

And there wasn’t really any room for argument as Jimin ushered him into the shower.

Once Yoongi was in the bathroom, Jimin huffed as his hands found purchase on his hips he pivoted on his heels, going to their bedroom and grabbing Yoongi’s most oversized pajamas and threw them into the dryer waiting for it to start tumbling before he called up the first fast food place he had saved in his and ordering their usual. And then the next step, would take a bit more effort, but he got to work nonetheless.

Yoongi’s shower lasted forty minutes, half of which he just stood staring at nothing while trying to figure out exactly which part of his day was the worst part – which he thought honestly that it wasn’t a good idea but it wasn’t necessarily his intention, he’d just spaced out. The moment he’d turned the water off Jimin came in and told him he was placing his pajamas on the sink before leaving again, which probably wasn’t needed because, well, it’s not like they’d never seen each other before. And, okay, his pajamas were warm and Jimin was right that putting them in the dryer was an amazing idea.

Yoongi doesn’t expect to find his entire living room covered (and he means covered) in sheets, draping neatly over the edges of random furniture.

“Jimin?” He called, staring blankly

And out pops Jimin’s head from under the sheets a few feet away “Sup?” he grinned proudly

“What-”

“Pillow fort” Jimin explains giddily “Come inside, it’s better in here”

Yoongi hesitantly crawls through the opening Jimin’s holding open, following the younger to what resembled a nest of blankets and pillows a bucket of fried chicken. And Yoongi’s still really confused as Jimin’s sitting and patting the spot next to him, but he sits and watches Jimin fidget for a minute.

“So, uh” Jimin started, clearing his throat quietly “This is what Tae Kook and I used to when one of us had a bad day back in high school” he motioned to the sheets above their heads and it clicked in Yoongi’s brain what was going on “and I know you don’t really y’know do stuff like this but I thought that maybe it’d still work? I have Netflix open an-”

Yoongi swiftly shut him up with a peck on the lips “You talk a lot” he smiled bumping their noses together. Yoongi laughed as Jimin flushed to a pleasant pink.

-

They put on some kid’s movie that they could talk over without feeling bad about as they ate. Once the chicken was finished off, Yoongi found himself with his head on Jimin’s lap, small fingers running through his slightly damp hair. Yoongi hummed contently, ignoring the comment that he was like a cat, while he looked up at his boyfriend. His hands were long covered by the sleeves of his pajama shirt, yet he still found himself turning the band on his left hand (the only ring he hadn’t taken off before his shower) using his thumb to roll it.  It spun and spun an Yoongi smiled to himself.

“You’re staring” Jimin teased, not even looking away from the TV “Like what you see?”

“Let me admire fine art, Park” Yoongi faked a scoff and Jimin was laughing immediately

“Fine art” he repeated bemused, looking down at the elder “You’ve got a weird taste in art”

“Some people like Picasso” Yoongi grinned “I, on the other hand, like the collaboration between Mr. and Mrs. Park”

Jimin made a loud noise in the back of his throat “Ew, ew, Yoongi I don’t want to think about my parents making me”

“Like you’ve never had Jimin” Yoongi snorted

“It’s different if it’s your parents!”

“Hey Jimin” Yoongi paused “Don’t you have a baby brother?”

Jimin eyed him hesitantly “…Yeah…”

Yoongi gasped mockingly “They probably did it while you were in the house”

And Jimin looked absolutely scandalized as he stared at Yoongi who was practically rolling from laughter. “Min Yoongi!” he half screeched “Stop planting images in my head I don’t in need this. Y’know your parents had too”

“My mother found me under a bridge” Yoongi snickered “That’s what they always told me”

“I’ve seen pictures of your family” Jimin smacked his shoulder “You look like your parents, don’t try to bull me”

“Are you saying they lied to me my whole life?” Yoongi chuckled, sitting up on his elbows

“That’s exactly what I’m saying”

“I’ve been bamboozled” Yoongi announced earning another round of laughter, watching as Jimin’s hand came up to cover his mouth, matching band as the one on his figure sat snuggly on his finger. “You still wanna marry me, right?” Yoongi asked, words slipping from his mouth without thinking

“Yeah, course” Jimin nodded in confirmation, letting Yoongi reach up and take his hand in his own “Why? What’s up”

Yoongi smiled, nodding his head and kissing the younger’s hand “Jus’ checking.”

“Speaking of marriage and families” Jimin hummed “We’re gonna have to meet each other’s families sometime”

Yoongi scrunched his nose “You can meet my family in hell” he stated, “I’m happy to meet the people that raised a masterpiece such as yourself, but my families dumb”

“Are you implying I’m going to hell?” Jimin pouted

“Are you not?” Yoongi joked “At least we’d be together, eh?”

Jimin snorted “then it can’t be hell”

“That’s honestly the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard” Yoongi cooed “I love you”

“Come with me to Busan next time I go” Jimin grinned “Come meet my family. We can take the train”

“A train to Busan” Yoongi hummed “And risk zombies?” he snorted, squeezing Jimin’s hand when he saw the dejected look on the younger’s face “How about we drive?”

And Jimin perked up again, nodding his head enthusiastically “Promise?”

“Promise.”

-

Yoongi fell asleep with playing with his hair and a crappy movie from the 80s playing while wrapped in at least four blankets. and a bad day ended good, and that’s all he could ever ask for.

===================================

and another extra chapter that probably has a lot of mistakes bc its unbetad but here we go again 

[You guys can probably thank @Blue82 fr planting the idea to do more in my head] 

y'all if you want more feel free to shoot me a messege/ request for what you want in the comments or on my Tumblr (let me know you're coming from here and i'll follow back if u follow me)

And just comment in general tjose are my fave part about writing!!!