Blamed out of the Blue!

Te Amo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you really think they'll fight over her??"
"Of course! Didn't you hear the determination in their voices? I bet it's going to be a blast!"
"BLAST??! WHERE!?"
"Luna....it was only used metaphorically for goodness's sake..."
"woops! WHERE IS ROCK LEE!"
"MINHO IT'S LEE TAEMIN!" 
"Whateverrrrr~!"

"Who's gonna fight over whom, Luna?" Jinri peeped over the shoulder off the girl group cluelessly but they scattered away in such a way, she was forced to scratch her head.

"Oh it's Jinri! We better stop-"
"Jinri--!! shhhh!"

"Oh wow, now I realised I am Jinri...." Jinri talked to herself sarcastically after getting badly ignored by her classmates.  

Seriously, something's fishy- all the whispers when I entered and then these ladies....wwaaaaaah! something is being hidden from me and oh It's time I reminded myself I am L.lawliet's long lost twin, yeah. I'll find it out, no matter what! I'm not gonna give up!- Oh look now I am talking Naruto too!

Jinri thought to herself before she chortled at how funny she sounded then her attention was drawn to a group of girls clinging over a tall guy. 

Oh it must be him, Kim Jong in. Whatta jerk!
Jerk or what- It's morning and I'm all fired up then why not try some mischief? hehehehe


"Kim Jong in!" The guy was immediately caught by this voice he longed for every morning and came jogging to her, ignoring the group of girls uttering curses under their breaths. 

"Mornin'! Sup Potatohead?" Jongin laughed, about to sit on the chair he dragged just now but a pair of hands pulled it before his could reach it. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! YOU FELL FOR IT!" Jinri burst out laughing and everyone around fell silent, she immediately stopped laughing and looked around, confused. 

"Now I can't laugh without earning weird looks? Have I grown a pair of horns?" 


"We are making her feel suspicious- let's laugh" Someone suggested and the whole class broke into forced laughter. 


"What's gotten into you all? It's like you guys saw your results..." She commented and everyone around her stopped dead and whispered amongst each other, "Were we too obvious?"

Jinri didn't hear any whisper but her suspicion seemed to grow stronger, just then the classroom's door flew open and a thin guy walked in. Whispers arose. 

"You again punk?!" 

"Oh look who I just saw! Uglyhead! My day is ruined!"

"Like your face!" 

"Wanna pick a fight early in the morning ?! The stupid detentions are not enough for you!?"

"Oh no you see, I wish to do some bigger stuff. Trouble-some is just cool."

"Kim Jongin, you are not even a least cool." Jinri pointed out and Taemin couldn't help but laugh. Jinri laughed along. 

"HEY HOW FAIR IS THAT! YOU ARE NEVER ON MY SIDE!" Jongin crossed his arms and sighed.

"It's because you always have Mum's support!" Jinri reminded him and chortled. 

"Your support matters the most." Jongin said under his breath as he looked away sratching his nape.

"Did you say something, Jerk??" Jinri asked, looking closely at him. 


"Oh no no, I was just saying how horrible you look today!" Kai waved his hands in the air and before realising babbled out. 

"She looks horrible to you?! well you look awful everyday but that doesn't mean we'll point that out HAHAHA!" Taemin didn't dare let go off the opportunity to insult Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter