Getting into trouble

Te Amo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 12 December, 7:41.

"Lee Taemin! yo man sup?" He ducked down just in time to avoid the tall guy's irony high-five which would knock him down everytime it came. 

"What the hell Taemin...." Kris stared at him rather sharply this time. "Not again- why you!" 

"kekeke- I can't help it buddy, your strength always knocks me down." Taemin laughed and laid his hand on the guy's shoulder. "By the way, long time no see." 

"Who would want to see your face anyway Taemin. hah!" Came out a familiar voice from somewhere behind Kris, he tilted his head only to reveal the smirking-face of Kim Jonin. "Oh hey Kris!"

"Hey Kris my ! what did you say buddy?? Say that again and I'll kick your to Australia!" Taemin came forth and waved his fist in the air, giving a signal that he was down for a fight...once again. 

"Oh yeah? well then BRING IT ON!" 

"Stay back you two!"
"What the fish! SOMEONE STOP THESE TWO!"
"And they are on it again, aren't they? I expected this from these two right after the vacations, geez"
"SOMEONE GO FETCH JINRI!"
"Don't they hit their targets? looks like they miss their butts everytime they kick! WAHHH"
"Oh well this is some live showdown, not gonna miss this golden chance Chen!" 
"ICE-CRYSTAL WEHERE IS JINRI"
"It is Krystal..?..and I don't know where Jinri is. CAN YOU CALL MY NAME OUT CORRECTLY FOR ONCE MINHO?!" 
"I am so gonna dig some chicken out while the canteen-keeper is busy looking at these two fight hehehehe"
"DID SOMEONE FIND JINRI!"
"WHAT THE CHEDDAR CHEESE WHY DON'T YOU GO FIND HER YOURSELF KEY!"
"SHE IS LATE AS USUAL!"
"Look at me doing somersault guys!"
"No one cares!"
"OH YES VICTORIA YOU ROCK!"
"AW LUNAAA"
"Throw me that baskbetball Bacon!"
"IT'S BAEKHYUN, BUDDY!"
"okay then THROW ME THAT BASKETBALL BACON BUDDY!"
"HE EVEN CALLS ME WITH SOME WEIRD NAMES! CHOI MINHO YOU BETTER GET YOUR FACTS- NO BRAIN RIGHT!"
"That is not what matters at the moment! Am I the only sane person here?"
"Yes dinosaur, looks like it!"
"My name is JONGHYUN, MINHO!"
"TIFFANY LOOK SUPER JUNIOR MADE A COMEBACK!"
"Tic toc tic toc tic toc-"
"SHUT UP JESSICA!" 

"QUIET EVERYONE!!!" Pin-drop silence. "What's going on in here?! WHY IS THERE SO MUCH MESS IN THE CANTEEN???"

Everyone pointed their fingers to TaeKai (That is what they call these two trouble-makers because whatever trouble you might see around in this college is mostly the cause of these two) They stopped dead and quickly put their arms around each other, smiling like maniacs and pretending they were just 'hanging-around'in front of the College Principal. "Oh hello Madam, Long time no see!" They greeted in unison despite the fact they were itching to hit each other. 

"YOU TWO AGAIN?! COME RIGHT HERE!"

"Two of us? ahah? We were hanging around like BESTfriends right Taemin?" Kai tightened the grip around Taemin's shoulder, giving him a short glare and smiling right after that as he looked at Boa. Taemin nodded, giggling. 

"How much of a hanging around it was I can see that way clearly!" She roared, trailing her eyes around the canteen. The chairs and tables were upside down and there their bags scattered all over the floor. "How come you- Lee Taemin, haven't put your things in the locker yet?!" 

"I just came-" Taemin babbled out, before realising what may it cause him. 

"You just came?! Lee Taemin College starts at 7:40 AM and you now it's 55, YOU ARE 15 MINUTES LATE!"

"N-no, I came here at around 40-"

"I AM NOT LISTENING TO YOU ANYMORE! IN MY OFFICE DURING RECESS! YOU GOT THAT?!" She turned and was about to storm away when she heard a whisper. "WHERE THE HELL IS CHOI JINRI!"

       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter