Quarrel

Te Amo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: I am going to add anime derps so that you guys really know what kind of face the character is making- since it's pretty hard to describe hehe xD OH- and it woll add colour to fanfic and also fun so yeah :P]

"What is he doing here?? When did he return?" Jinri groaned. 


"Like I'm his informer- how would 'I' know duh!" Kai rolled his eyes. 

Jinri turned to him, completely ignoring that 'accident guy's existence and placed her hands on her waist. "Right Kim Jongin. How did I expect YOU to know! what do you know else then how to flirt with a girl" then when she was satisfied that she had shut him up for 5 minutes at least, she left the table to that guy, leaving a dumb-founded Kai with his hands in a 'whatiswiththisgirl' way in the air. 

"long time no see Tao." Jinri coaxed with a visibly fake smile on her face. 

"ah y-yeah.I went to Uk without telling you- You are not mad....ar-are you?" He asked with his eyes lowered. 

Why would I be mad?? It's not like I care DUH! 

"Definitely not haha. What made you think so?" 

"Because you didn't call me a-and asked for the reason....so... I assumed- you must be mad-" 

What a punk! It's not like I know him THAT much! 

"Ahh Tao....? I think I never had....your number...in the first place...don't cha think?" Jinri questioned, raising an eyebrow in a 'isn't that obvious' way. 

"OH! HAHAHA yeah yeah- I forgot!-"

"haha yeah...that is what I was saying, you must've forgotten-"

"N-no, I forgot to give you my number- You must be worried why I disappeared all of a sudden right?"

What even- who does he think he is? some prince charming?


"Right.......how did you know? you are soooooo smart! why don't you join some fortune-telling profession!" She asked out of sarcasm, like it didn't interest her at all.

"Ah....I-I don't know- do you think I can be a good astrologer?" 

"Are you going to stand in the door and speak, sir? I think we haven't got seats and chairs for flies to sit on." The waiter gave a rather sarcastic tone while he spoke. 


"Oh so sorry- yeah, why don't we take a seat?" 

Because I don't want to sit with you-


"Over here buddy!" Kai raised his hand and signalled them to the table Jinri and Kai were sitting on a moment ago. While Tao raised an eyebrow and looked at Jinri. 

"Are you with someone?" 

Yes I was, unless you don't have eyes.

"Yeah, he's my friend. Come on, let's sit there." She chuckled and marched towards their table while Tao stood there and saw her walking away.

"Hey dumbo- he isn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter