Their Selves

Te Amo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11 December,12:01.

"Knock it off already you two!"

11 December, 12:45.

"STOP!! YOU BOTH!" 

11 December, 15:23.

"TAEMIN! KAI! GET RIGHT HERE!"

11 December, 18:11.

"Bestfriends??! more like ill-literate victims of a mental torture seriously!- oh and mum I think you misspelled enemies for friends geez." Jinri crossed her arms around her chest and let out a tired scoff before getting hit by a shoe not actually aiming at her. "KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO!" 

"Not gonna let you off that easily you stinky old punk- KIM JONGIN!" 

"Oh yes? well my hands aren't tied LEE TAEMIN!BRING IT ON!" 

"MUM DO YOU HAVE A GUN! I WANNA SHOOT THESE TWO BEFORE THEY DRIVE ME INSANE WITH THEM!" 

"I certainly don't have one at the moment but if you need one that desperately, I guess a fake gun with rubber bullets might work well" She joked, earning scared looks from the pair. 

"I'M SO DONE WITH YOU TWO!" She shouted, narrowing her eyebrows as she twisted their ears. 

"Jin-Jinri ouch! let it goo!" Both of them pleaded simultaneously and gave each other a glare as soon as they realised they did it at the same time. 

"Let it gooo~ Let it go~~ can't hold it back anymoree~" Taemin sang, to eas her anger and to kid with her but what he got in return was embarrassing.

"Seriously Taemin? have you seen the memes made out of this let it go? according to the population of world, they see it as nothing more than a song sung in a toilet...if you know what I mean." She explained rather proudly as if she knew everything about the internet-stuff. 

"Your mind is so dirty Jinri" Kai commented, getting a chuckle from Taemin's side. 

"YOUR MOUTH IS DIRTY!" Jinri cried out and let go off their ears, looking away. 

"Aw aw look at the princess sulking." Kai cackled and gave Jinri's mother a high-five. 

"And look at the ugly-potato

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter