Challenge

Te Amo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"54......55.......56........Come on don't stop! 57!......Lee Taemin what's with your wobbly ? 58..........59.....60- No I won't count that.. you guys did it at separate times! do it again! there are still 41 left!"
 
"Give us a break Madam!" Kai complained as he tried to catch his breath.

"Did anyone tell you that what face you made looked horrible??" Taemin questioned and did another sit up with his shaking legs. 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY???!" 

"Madam you didn't listen my whole sentecne- I said HORRIBLY BEAUTIFUL! RIGHT KAI?" Taemin tilted his head to his side and Kai immediately shook his head.

"No. you said horrible. And Madam horribly beautiful isn't even some compliment- it's like he's calling you a witch!" 

"I never said that!"


"Oh yeah? well if it wasn't THAT then WHAT WAS YOUR COMPLIMENT ABOUT???" Boa shouted. 

"I- madam nevermind him- his screw is lose you know-"

"Well it's no different from your case. Your nuts are missing too."  Boa retorted rather coldly but her reply made Taemin burst into laughter.

"Does that mean we both need to see the mechanic? and woooooh- You heard what she said?? HAHAHAHAHAHAH BURRRRRNNNN" 


"KNOCK IT OFF YOU TOO!"

                                                                                                  <♦>


"Great now I'm stuck in chores for the next week with YOU! dimwit!"

"It's not like I'm shooting confettis because I get to do the detention with YOU! loser!"

"Shut the fish up! you are perfect for this job though."

"Oh ye? what are you called? Dance-God? More like a broke person dancing for money on streets L.O.L!" 

"That was lame, Taemin. And what are YOU called? Dance-machine? guess what? this dance-machine is washing-machine from now on HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" 

"BEHAVE UGLY!"

"WHO YOU CALLIN' UGLY ?!"

"OF COURSE AMONG US, YOU ARE THE UGLY ONE!"

"OH YEAH? LET'S SEE WHO'S THE STRONGEST AND THE MANLIEST!"

"WANNA PICK A FIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET ROTTEN TOMATO?? WELL BRING IT ON THEN!"

"YEAH SO WHAT! WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM? GONNA PEE IN YOUR PANTS THEN GO OFF TALE-TELLING YOUR MAMA? HAHAHAHA THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE BEST AT!"

"OH WELL I'M A TALE-TELLER? THEN I'M A BETTER ONE THAN YOU- YOU WILL GO CRY YOUR OFF IN FRONT OF JINRI LOOLS! THEN SHE'LL HUG YOU AND PAT YOUR BACK AND PUSH A FEEDER FULL OF MILK'S UP YOUR TY MOUTH AND SHUT YOUR UP!"

"YES! NOW THAT YOU MENTIONED ! INDEED SHE WILL! ONE NIGHT-"

"HOW COULD YOU YOU ERT--Y- NUTTY-UGLY HEAD!"

"What are these teens talking about? how rude and dirty mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter