What did I get myself into?

The truth behind.

It's been 3 weeks now that I've been working for B1A4. And seriously, it is not easy! The stress is going to kill me. Every morning, I, too, have to endure the loud siren that I have to use for all of them to wake up and get ready for practice or for a shoot or something. And what do I get from them? All complaints and fake crying. 

"Ah... Why do we need to wake up this early? When we get to the office, we just sit there..." Gongchan, the youngest, asked me one day. 

"Because you wanted to become a singer and this is your price." I sarcastically answered him. Dealing with them is easy, especially when they've already eaten their breakfast. Although there's one person that I haven't been able to really talk to... Jinyoung. The occasional greeting is the only thing we do, mostly. But a real conversation or even just a joke? No. And I'm afraid I'm becoming really used to it. 

For this morning, the boys have no schedule yet I still have to go to their dorm and check up on them. I once joked Manager In Ro that he's turning me into B1A4's maid but then he joked back, "But I feel that you're enjoying it, are you Ah Ra?" I just laughed it off. 

Whenever the boys are inside the practice room, goofing around in between songs, we, on the other room, are planning on what kind of events they should join or what their costumes should be like for their next perfomance and such. The concept-making part of my job is easy... But the moment that I'm with the boys, the urge to hang myself is very overwhelming. 

I unlocked their door. As usual, they're still asleep and it's already 11 in the morning. No one even bothers to wake up and eat. I don't even know why I'm here, honestly. But it's Thursday so basically, it's a work day for me. But then a text message came up from Manager In Ro saying that the boys should update their twitter accounts this day so their fans won't forget them... something like that. I didn't even finish reading the text. 

I sat on the floor facing the television and surfed through channels. Since I'm planning on cleaning my room later tonight, staying here in their dorm up to 2 in the afternoon would be enough. 

"What are you doing?" A voice very near my ear said. I was so shocked that I threw the remote to my left where the voice came from. And to add to my surprise, it was Dong Woo, crouching beside me. The remote hit his nose and now, he's massaging it. 

"Yah! What are you thinking? You shouldn't have scared me like that. You deserve that." I said, not looking at him. I was again watching television. 

"That really hurts! You should go make me lunch for what you did." 

"No, I don't want to. I'm not your personal cook, you know." As expected of Dong Woo, he's the first to wake up but the slowest among them. And now, he's again making me do things for him that he should do for himself. 

"Oh no, my nose is bleeding!" He shrieked. "Manager In Ro will not be happy about this..." He said, smiling his devious smile. But indeed, his nose was bleeding. 

"OKAY! OKAY! I'll make you food. Just go and make the bleeding stop. You're such a brat! That won't even kill you." I stood up and went to the kitchen to look for something to cook. There were about four packets of ramen in the cupboard. A few minutes later, as I was stirring the noodles, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I didn't know who it was but I assumed it was Dong Woo who just finished cleaning up his bleeding nose. 

"This'll be ready in about a minute." I said. 

"That's great. Thank you, Ah Ra." 

Ooops. It was Jinyoung.