Intro

The truth behind.

Every Sunday night, I can't help but feel melancholic. The thought of having to wake up early for another manic Monday makes me mourn the incredibly large circles around my eyes. From 10 meters away, one can clearly see how sleep deprived I've become. There's no telling when did my insomnia acted up on full speed. For years, I've always been a night person, and this time around, it's taking it's toll on my mind and body. I know that I'm getting weaker and crankier and uglier every second I spend on the internet instead of dozing off. 

I mainly blame my family's sudden decision to move houses. There's nothing wrong with living outside the city, for me. But for my "tech savvy" parents, living inside the giant light bulb that is called the heart of the country, is something that must be done with immediacy. Honestly, I knew all along that they were just waiting for me to graduate college abroad and the moment I stepped back here in my homeland, we would move to the city. It's a bit confusing for me why my parents waited for me to come back first before they move... 

I've spent almost 13 years away from them just so I could study in a foreign country. They placed me in the care of my aunt when I was just 7 and now that I'm about to turn 20, I decided to put my education to good use and applied for a job. Since I majored in media studies, I sent my resume to different companies in relation to my major. And three days ago, I received an answer. I was accepted to be a part of the production team that will manage the boy group called B1A4. 

I need to meet them immediately. Oh yeah, I remember... I'm gonna meet them tomorrow. How convenient... I look like an ogre these days. 

The telephone then started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Ah Ra?"

"Yes. Why?" I asked. The voice on the other end is very chilling - in a good way. 

"Oh, I'm sorry for calling you this late but Manager In Ro said you should be in the office by 6am." His tone was a bit demanding yet I hear a hint of sincerity behind it. Weird that someone will call and tell this to me, they could just text me or something. And...

"Where's Manager In Ro? Who is this, by the way?" I asked. I'm not familiar with his voice, maybe he's one of the prod staff. 

"He's drunk right now. He just asked me to do what was listed in his planner and one of them is making this phone call... I'm really sorry for disturbing you but I am just doing what Manager asked me to. And, this is Jung Jinyoung." 

That name... It's familiar... OH MY GOD. It's B1A4's leader! Why am I panicking?! 

"Ah... Uhm... Yeah... Ok... Ok.... I will be there by 6." And then I hung up. 

After that, I realized how stupid of a move that was! And how disrespectful to him. Oh no.. My first blunder. 

But seriously, why is my heart beating so fast?