Chapter 6

TO HIM WHOM I DIDN’T NOTICE

Chapter 6

 

HYOYEON'S POV

 

 

“Siwon did you saw my sneakers?” I yelled while asking him. I’m in my room rummaging all my shoe boxes trying to find my shoes. Last week, we moved our stuffs and other stuffs that our mom bought for our house. When we reached the place that my mom said to us, we saw lots of furnitures and appliances also groceries. My mom then said that we need to bring it to our house so we did and now we have loads of things that are useless such us, oven, 3 extra refrigerators, coffee maker, bread toaster, and etc. “I didn’t!” He answered also yelling. After few more boxes, I finally saw my sneakers. I immediately put it on and went out. Today, since Siwon and I don’t have work or should I say our moms cancelled it again, we have to meet this wedding planner. “You’re wearing that?” He asked pointing at my sneakers. I looked down. Nothing’s wrong with my sneakers or my clothes. “So?” I rolled my eyes and walked pass him. “You should change.” He said in an almost faint voice. “No” I said firmly just to make sure that he can still hear me. “Don’t tell me you’re wearing that jeans, sneakers, and simple shirt?” He questioned. “As if someone’s gonna look at me.” I answered and rolled my eyes as I went back to where he was standing. “Of course there are people who’ll look at you. You’re popular and an eye candy.” He said and I laughed inwardly. “You should shut up. I’m unnoticeable.” I answered as I checked his clothes. “Nice shirt! It looks familiar.” I commented soon after I finished. The shirt really looks familiar I think I saw this before. “Ah this? You gave me this.” Siwon answered while looking down. So, I gave it to him. I wonder when. “Let’s go.” He said and started walking. I followed him right after I got a hold of my phone. “Hey!” I greeted Sooyoung as soon as she answered my call. “Hello there!” She greeted me back. “Where are you?” I asked as I walk at the hallway while Siwon is meters away from way. “I’m at the hospital. Today you’ll meet the wedding planner right?” She asked. “Yeah, we’re on our way actually.” I said as I entered the elevator after Siwon. “Who’s that?” He questioned but I ignored him. “Hyo, I have to go. There’s an emergency in the hospital.” Sooyoung said. “Oh, you’re on duty?” I asked. “Yeah, I’ll call you later. I have some suggestions. I’m sure you can still do some changes with the planner.” She said. Wedding again? I thought. “Tell your brother about that.” I replied. I don’t want to deal with it. I don’t want the wedding itself. “Oh, okay! Bye!” She said then ended the call. “What will we talk about?” Siwon uttered. “Oh, just wait till she’ll tell you.” I answered then after few seconds, the elevator’s door opened.

 

“Can we really not cancel the wedding?” I asked as we enter his car. “Siwon, I know that both of us aren’t ready.” I added. “I know that you’re ready. There is just something that is pulling you back. What is it?” He questioned me. “It’s not like that. I’m not ready. I’m busy. Both of us actually. We can’t even give ourselves alone time then we’ll get married.” I said. “May, we can talk about those things later. Our priority right now is the wedding planner.” He said calmly. How can he be so close-minded. He’s not the only one who’ll get married and such. “Gosh. Why are you so. . . nevermind.” I said. I don’t really know why I don’t know what to say next. “So?” he questioned. “Just shut up okay.” I glared at him. “Great” he snorted and I just rolled my eyes at him.

 

“Hello” the wedding planner greeted us. I faked a smile at her though she really looks so kind. We sat on the seat and started talking about stuffs. “So, what do you want about the wedding?” Joy asked us. She introduced herself to us earlier. I turn to Siwon who is sitting next to me. “What do you want?” He asked. “What do you want?” I asked him back. “Say your thoughts first then I’ll do the same after.” He said. I’ll say my thoughts? Fine. “Actually, can I go to the comfort room first? I had nausea since early this morning.” I lied and acted like I’m going to vomit. Joy, the concerned and kind one let me and even went with me to the comfort room. She said maybe she could help. Whatever. I’m sorry for now Joy but I’ll make it up to you soon. “Just wait here.” I said and went inside the CR. I maid loud noises like vomiting as soon as I entered. After few minutes of ‘vomiting’ and stopping and ‘vomiting again, I got tired and ended the play. I went out and acted like I felt better. “Better” I mumbled when I saw her still standing to where I left her. “That’s good Miss. Have you been like that before?” She suddenly asked me. I never thought of extra lies but as a liar myself, of course I know how to add spice. “Well, it has been days. It seems like I’m sick. I’ll file an appointment with my doctor soon.” I lied. “Ah, really Miss? Can we still continue the planning today or we’ll postpone it for you to rest?” She asked. Amazing. I love her already. “I think I should rest first.” I said and gently massaged my temple. Letting her see that I’m not well. “That’s final then. We’ll just contact each other. I have your numbers so it’s not a problem plus your moms’ phone number too.” She said as we reached the table. “What took you so long?” Siwon asked. “Sir, your fiancée isn’t really feeling well today. So I decided to move the meeting.” Joy answered Siwon. I saw Siwon’s faced grimed but I don’t care. I know he knows that I’m lying. “Really? I should take care of her today then.” Siwon proclaimed. “Let’s go. We’ll see you soon Joy.” I bid my goodbye to her and started walking off to the car. “How are you feeling?” Siwon asked. “Fine.” I said coolly as soon as I heard him. “So, why do you have to cancel it?” He asked with a tone. “She’s the one who decided it.” I answered. “And you let her be?” He questioned sounding like something. “What’s the big deal?” I raised my voice. “Why are you yelling?” He asked calmly. “I’m not yelling it’s just that you’re not listening to me.” I said. “I am listening.” He countered.  “Of course you are.” I rolled my eyes. “You’re lying.” He accused. “I’m not.” I defended. “Do you want to drive or what?” I asked him to shut him up and let him drive. I want to go home and eat something. “You’re a brat” He commented. “I know Siwon. I know.” I smiled at him as he started driving. “Will you cook for me?” I asked him. “NO.” He persisted. “Why are you so mean to me?” I questioned. “I’m not being mean. You are the mean one here.” he countered. “What?” I rolled my eyes. “We really have to shut our mouths up.” I said and glared at him. He was about to retort something but I really sent him a dangerous glare so he closed his mouth.

 

 

“Finally.” I muttered when we entered our room. I could rest. “What now?” I glared at Siwon who is staring at me. “You know, I think we really need to do something. Get married perhaps” He answered me then sat on the couch across our bed. “After all the sacrifices I made to cancel or just postpone the wedding you’ll say that?” I rolled my eyes. “You know anytime soon that we’ll get married. Whether you like it or not.” He said and stared at me. “I know but, how about your girl?” I asked. “I can’t just wait for you and your oh so slow tricks to get her. Move Siwon! Move!” I said. “I’m not asking for a big thing. You can go and court her. It’s you who will be happy if you are officially together. That way, you can eventually ask her to marry you.” I added and raised my bro at him. He stared at me for seconds and spoke. “Cancel all of your appointment tomorrow. We will go out.” He said and left me at the room. What ?