chapter teaser #1 - 2015

WA$$UP REWRITTEN ❖ APPLY OPEN! 12/25/15
TEASER CHAPTER ONE: THE MEETING / / JAN 1, 2015         
si-hyuk had been sitting at his desk with jolin walked in holding a few files to her chest with a grin."Si-hyuk-nim, i have the files of the current listed female trainees in practice rooms a-2, c-1 and d-4. i picked the most suitable trainee folders for this, as many are still inexperienced..."jolin mumbled as she set the manila on si-hyuk's desk."oH? let's see then..."
- -  - - FLASH BACK - - - - NOVEMBER 24, 2015
si-hyuk sat at the head of the meeting table, tapping his pen gently against the papers infront of him as he glanced over the room and it's participants. jolin of course walked in late, holding a stack of folders in her arms."alright, let's get this meeting into order, shall we?"si-hyuk said, the room quieting down with it's murmurs."now...since the boys debut, they've been doing very well but haven't gotten much rest, working themselves to the bone....so i propose we work on a new group to let them rest.. of course they will still have comebacks and such but they will be more relaxed this way. our focus could be on the new group while they're relaxing and we could alternate between groups."jolin handed out folders."i was thinking perhaps it was time for a girlgroup...a sister group to bangtan sonyeondan."jolin grinned, many of the managers at the table nodding along."yes...that sounds very nice, actually...with similar concepts, they would be as popular as the boys! but....what do we call them?"one asked, jolin grinning even more."oh..i'm glad you asked. because of their hip-hop origins, the name would be wassup, with american dollar signs for the s'."jolin explained, opening up a folder."we'll have twenty four trainee girls be trained for this, and only pick twelve of the best in the group...after that, they'll have a series much like the bangtan bomb's, but on t.v. we'll call it wassuptv, and it will show their trials and errors as they compete to be in the final seven cut."jolin continued, si-hyuk looked interested."and how will we pick these girl's, miss jolin?"he asked, jolin laughing a bit."with my help, of course. you take care of the boys, i'll handle the girls, alright?..leave it to me..."
- -  - - BACK TO THE PRESENT - - - -
 jolin sat at the chair infront of si-hyuk's desk, leg crossed over the other as they quietly looked through all twenty four folders and after a few hours of decision's the piles lessened and lessened until the twelve girls were chosen."...choi jin-kyong in a-2 seems rather...advanced..how long has she been training here, si-hyuk-nim?"jolin asked, tilting her head."she's been here since she was eleven, jolin. her mother applied for her and signed all of the legal documents."si-hyuk answered, not looking up from the folder he'd been looking at."ah...quite the experience with this one, hmm?....and that folder, who's that?"she tried to peek over, si-hyuk looking up."moon yeoreum. she's one of the newer girl's, i'm sure you've seen as you collected the folders. she came from another company, just applied here recently...she's got potential, just like all of these girls....many of these girls stand out witht heir unique talents but as you've said, only twelve will be selected and out of those twelve, seven will remain...ah.."he smiled."i haven't been this excited about a girl group in a while, how about you, jolin?"jolin laughed."hmm...last time i was excited was when i debuted...so it's been very long."they both shared a laugh before becoming serious."....there's going to be lot's of tears with these ones, aren't there?.."jolin asked, frowning."indeed..more than the boys..."si-hyuk sighed."but...it will be worth it. once the girls debut, all their tears, hard work and sweat won't be for nothing...we'll make sure of that."
 
AUTHOR NOTE
-kookie: wow okay this was rather short but it's just a teaser chapter anyway. of course the author's characters were mentioned because they're the only ones currently chosen but this will change soon enough hopefully!! i hope you're all as excited as me because i honestly can't wait! this chapter was very si-hyuk-nim and jolin-nim as i need to think of more names and more important characters for this  but anyway!! i was thinking of changing the age range to a broader one. perhaps 1987-1999? idk. tell me if i should! i'll make a poll. this wraps up the first teaser chapter, love you guys! hwaiting~