teaser #2

WA$$UP REWRITTEN ❖ APPLY OPEN! 12/25/15

HOME     NEWS     GALLERY     EXCLUSIVES     FORUM     SHOP

 

Third member of BIG-HIT's newest girl group WA$$UP confirmed!

k1mtaehynq | October 13, 2015

BIG-HIT has revealed the second member of their newest girl group to be L.A girl Moon Yeoreum, going by her english name Summer for the future global fans of WA$$UP!

Don't think the cold expression shown on her face will give you a hint that she has some attitude, 'cause Summer is to be WA$$UP's lead vocalist and main dancer.

If anyone has either watched (or hasn't) WA$$UP TV, you may recognize her completely as the female partner for BTS's Jimin for Big Hit's first co-ed duo, Love Killer, with 'Knock' - having the duo voted and named as the 2nd 'Trouble Maker' in the Hallyu wave.

Still not familiar with her completely? Think you've seen her somewhere else in the kpop industry other than with Jimin? Well, Summer was known as a former member of ANNECY, a five membered girlgroup under Daybreak Media since 2011 until their disbandment in early 2014 due to the bankruptcy and the expiration on her contract along with fellow former ANNECY members, Melody and Sawol. So true fans of Summer will truly love her in Big Hit's new girlgroup!

We here at Soompi are excited for the next four official members revealed to WA$$UP's much anticipated debut. 

TAGS

WA$$UP
WA$$UPTV
ANNECY
BTS
Big-Hit
confirmed

PREVIOUS STORY

JYJ's Junsu and EXID's Hani reportedly dating!?

NEXT STORY

Melody shows full support on former fellow member/labelmate Summer's grilgroup debut .

Sign in                                                                               70 people listening
Newest | Oldest | Top Comments

creamykai
5 minutes ago 

Oh my freaking god, Summer!! although I wasn't much of a huge fan for ANNECY, I can't wait for Summer to sing again!!

Like    Reply

cosmicsoneyo_mine9                                                                                                                                   10 minutes ago 

, ! is it summer!? Is it really summer!?

Like    Reply

blackjackvip
1 hour ago

meh, she's not that bad.

hope the group disbands like annecy. They're totally not going to ace the hiphop concept.

Like    Reply

sistarz
1 hour ago

OMG!!! I remember her now!!! It's quite sad how ANNECY disbanded because of daydream media's bankruptcy... wish Summer the best of luck with WA$$UP!! @blackjackvip wow, it's really amazing how you're not bashing her, yet you bash the whole group?

Like    Reply