cheatsheet

WA$$UP REWRITTEN ❖ APPLY OPEN! 12/25/15
「CHEATSHEET」
pretty much all you should look at when creating your app! it'll help a lot. it's also split into different little sections because i at fixing coding ayeeee  - _suga_kookies_
「FACECLAIMS」
for faceclaims, make sure your faceclaim makes sense. you wouldn't use cl for someone who's a 98 liner, would you? or yein from lovelyz for a 93 liner. idols and models/actresses only, make sure there are lot's of gifs and pictures for them as well. ulzzangs aren't allowed because it's hard to find gifs..unless you can find an ulzzang that has lot's of gifs and pictures, then only idols, models and actresses.
「AGE RANGE」
age range is 1987-1999, i don't want everyone applying for the maknae, we need older girls too. the maknae isn't even the best position since it doesn't have a set position like the triple threat or something. being the maknae just comes with age. the leader doesn't have to be the oldest, there are plenty of groups with maknae's as the leader, or someone who is younger than the oldest as the leader. take playback for example, the leader is the maknae, and even in bts, rapmonster is younger than jin and he is the leader. also, make sure that your faceclaim fits your age!! i cant stress this enough!!!
 
「PERSONALITY」
personalities are as important as a faceclaim and background. you need to have a balance of positive and negative traits so that everything makes sense. and it's okay if your personality contradicts it's self at times, because that's how personalities are in real life. you can be an introvert that's confident and charasmatic, or a self-centered caring person. it doesn't matter. just try not to be the cold queen in cliche stories, i mean it's okay to be cold bc i am irl but if you're cold and always cold then...no. 
「BACKGROUND/PAST」
for backgrounds, i want it to be detailed. i want to be able to understand what happened in your characters past and really get into it. i dont want sob stories like your character was mentally abused or something, bc your character wouldn't even be in training/debuting if they were mentally unstable due to abuse and it just isn't cute. dont use mental abuse/physical abuse/etc. in your application, i will not even look at it further and you will not be accepted, sorry not sorry. some drama is fine, like you could have been a bully or bullied but got over it or something? maybe a parent died? just no huge sob stories.
「ETHNICITY AND NATIONALITY」
for this don't go overboard. there's no such thing as a korean-chinese-japanese-thai girl. that makes no sense, no. also, if your character is chinese, use a chinese fc. if your character is japanese, use a japanese fc. i dont want a thai girl with a korean fc, that's irritating. also, make sure you include how your character came to korea or how she was born here. i dont want any american fcs, no. your character can be an expert english speaker, but no fc's that are american like a white girl or something. no.
 
「TRAINEE LIFE/PREDEBUT LIFE」
another important thing in your application. you need to be very specific in this. the girls will be debuting in 2017, so know your ages. your character should have quite a lot of training years for her, since the training would have started around 2014. unless your character is exceptionally talented at what they do, they should atleast have a few months of training time. predebut life is just what their life was along with training and trying to balance it out.
「FAMILY AND IDOL RELATIONS」
 no idol siblings unless your fc is actually someone related to another idol, like krystal is to jessica. it's stressful, doesn't make sense and it's just way too much of a hassle to incorporate it unless really needed. for family, put only important family please. 
「LOVE INTEREST」
love interest can either be a girl, or boy or non-binary idc. you can use an oc, but if you use an oc love interest please go into lots of detail.i will only accept oc lovers if you do an exceptional job on everything in that section. for idols, go into detail on how you met and how you started dating or what ever. be logical!!
 
「TALENT TWINS」
make sure your talent twins match up with what your position is. you wouldn't use taeyeon as a singing twin when you're the main rapper. but don't be too overpowered either. make sure your talent twins match your position and aren't overpowered unless they're a main/lead. also, make sure to link videos/compliations of your talent twins doing what they're supposed to! 
「BROWNIE POINTS」
brownie points will help you greatly, so make sure to consider these when creating your app.

— brownie points if your fc matches your characters position and age, like luna being a main vocal and lead dancer and that being her position.
— brownie points if your love interest isn't from exo, bc kookies absolutely hates exo :^)
— brownie points if your app isn't cliche and actually is happy instead of sad.
— if your love interest is from bts, got7, or an oc that's very detailed!!! kookie will love you.
— if your fc is from lovelyz, wassup, or from a group that isn't very popular.
— if your fc isn't from twice, no offense but they're very overused.
— if you decorate your application and manage to keep it neat!!! i love gifs and aesthetic pictures, so if you have that along with good details you've won my heart
— if you get accepted without having to change anything, that means you may have a huge chance at being chosen!!
— if your character's personality traits are balanced out, and her background makes sense.
— if you incorporate jin-kyong in your app somehow!!!!! i love my character having interactions so if you're bold enough you could try to add her~
— if you have no love interest at all, like that'd be so good as well! you don't need a man in your life, you go girl~
----------------------

「TAKEN LIST」
— suzy from miss a is taken as a face claim, hyolyn from sistar as a singing twin and ari from waveya is taken as a dancing twin for _suga_kookies_
— krystal from f(x) is taken as a face claim, talking twin, and singing twin, momo of twice Is used as a dancing twin, jake t. austin has been used as a face claim of kinsenka's love interest
— yeeun from clc taken as a face claim and talking twin, yubin as a rapping twin and jungkook taken as a love interest for 
accionimbus2000
「PASSWORD/AUTHORS NOTES」
//Very important: have a small introduction of your character in the comments, this is so that if they're chosen that they will have an introduction already instead of us having to message you for one. //
password is a quote that sums up your character linked to a song that goes with that quote. also, I want to give credit to chrysalis layouts bc i edited their application source code so that it fit my apply fic and uploaded it to source code! i didn't take out the credit from the application though, so as i said; credits to them!!!!!! and a big thank you as well since their layout was beautiful. OH!!! btw, the little quotes are for you to change them. the "mirror mirror" , you can put any quote you like~ <3


TURN IN  |   SOURCE CODE |   EXAMPLE 12 (wip)