Chapter 2

Stained Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aeri's POV

 

Aeri snapped out of her daydream and came back to reality after her mother kept repeating her name .

 

"Aeri-ah? Aeri? Lee Aeri Rosella are you still on earth ?" Her mother snapped her finger in front of her face .

 

"Uh.. Y-yes , mom.. " Aeri stuttered .

 

"So ~ Do you know him ?" Mrs.Lee asked mischievously .  

 

"Him? Who?" Aeri titled her head to the side.

 

"Him , you're future husband . Kim Jong In ." Mrs.Lee showed a 'don't-you-pretend-you-don't-know-what-I-meant' face .

 

"Ouh... Him.. Y-yeah ? I guess ? ... He's just this guy I bumped in highschool.." Aeri hesitated .

 

"Just . this . guy , huh? Well , if you say so ~" Aeri's mother replied with a teasing tone..

 

"Mom ~!" Aeri just could blush as reaction .

 

Kai's POV

 

"Woah , soon-to-be-married-guy what's with that tight face?" Chanyeol greeted Kai as he sat next to him .

 

"Yeah , Aren't you supposed to be happy that you're going to get married ?" Suho asked .

 

"Well, that's exactly the reason why I'm having this kind of face.." Kai pointed his index finger to his face .

 

"I heard that it's your parents plan ?" Sehun stated .

 

"Yeah.." Kai answered short .

 

"So, what's her name? Is she pretty?" Baekhyun asked before sipping his drink .

 

D.O gave Baekhyun a 'why-do-you-need-to-know?' (-_-) face . 

 

"What ~ ? I'm just asking . It's not like I going to steal her away ." Baekhyun pouted .

 

"Her name is Lee Aeri Rosella . Usually called Aeri . Same age as me , . Likes light blue color . Enjoys reading books , Interested in photography and etc. ... Pretty or not ? I don't know . I haven't meet her yet.." Kai spoke with without hesitation .

 

"Haven't meet her yet but knows a lot about her ?" Chanyeol scoffed .

 

"That's because , my mother talks about her like 24/7 .. Ugh ! I'm depressed !" Kai groaned .

 

"Why would you be depressed ? I bet she's beautiful as her name . Aeri Rosella . I like that!" Baekhyun tried to imagine how Aeri would look like.

 

D.O and Sehun had no choice than to palmfaced themselves for their stupid and unaware friend .

 

"What's Baekhyun said could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter