Chapter 3

Stained Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai's POV

 

"Woah ~ She's an angel.." Kai was amazed by Aeri's beauty .

 

"Wait! What?! What am I talking about?" 

 

"But , she looked familiar .. Like I've met her before .. But where ? Those eyes .. I've certain that I've met her before.."

 

Aeri's POV

 

Aeri walk gracefully while her face started to redden when she noticed Kai was staring at her . She looked down , trying to hide her blushed face .

 

"Welcome~ Mr. and Mrs. Lee~" Mrs.Kim greeted them cheerfully . 

 

Aeri was amazed by Mrs.Kim's lively personality . "Wow , the mother is rather cheerful than the son." Aeri smiled slightly before taking a seat next Kai .

 

How her heart beats faster and faster when she finally sat next to Kai . "Calm down, loosen the tense , Aeri-ah !" Aeri kept repeating those words before taking a deep breath and exhaled . She could feel that the man beside her was staring at her which making the situation harder for her to handle . Aeri didn't even have a slightest guts to look back at him .

 

Author's POV

 

They talked about each others life . How Aeri did a very good job in literature and her dreams about being a writer but at the same time interested in photography as well  . How Louis gradually learning about the company and the hobby of his , dancing . Some childhood memories were one of the main topics they talked and laughed about that night . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter