Chapter 1

Stained Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV

 

"Why would I need to marry her?" Kai asked his mother . 

 

"Because my dear .. Your father wants the 'Legacy' and 'Next' to cooperate together in the business matter .." His mother answered sweetly .

 

Kai rolled his eyes and continued , "Business matter have nothing to do with marriage , mother ! "

 

"I know but it can strengthen the bonds even deeper right ? Oh dear , she's a nice girl .. You'll love her .. Plus , you should listen to your father , you know he want to see you married before he--" Mrs.Kim couldn't finish her sentence as she came across a word that was really hard for her to say .

 

"Okay , mom .. I-i'll consider it , okay? .. Please .. Don't cry , okay?" Kai began to panic .

 

She smiled and patted her son's head and walked pass him , straight to her bedroom .

 

Kai sighed , "Marriage , huh?"

 

He sighed once again as he laid on the sofa and closed his eyes .

 

Aeri's POV

 

"Aeri dear , would mind come here for a minute ?" Mrs.Lee called her daughter .

 

"Yes , mother.." Aeri calmly walked towards the living room..

 

"What is it , mother?" Aeri asked as she sat next to her mother .

 

"I know this might shock you but ..." Mrs.Lee hesitated .

 

"But what ? Mom ?" Aeri cuts in.

 

"You're getting married soon , dear . With you're father's friend's son ." Mrs Lee held Aeri's hand .

 

"Wait , what ?! Why ?!" Aeri was dumbfounded . 

 

"You're father wants our company partner up.." Mrs.Lee answered .

 

"What does this company matter have to do with me? Why must I marry him?" Aeri felt unsatisfied . 

 

"Kai is nice , dear .. I'm sure he'll take care of you well.." Mrs.Lee tried to console with her daughter ..

 

"Wait .. What ?! Kai ?! As in Kim Jong In ??!" Aeri's frown changed . Her eyes widen from the normal size ..

 

"Yes ! Kim Jong In .How do you know that ? Have you met him ?" Mrs.Lee asked curiously .

 

"Met him ?! It's more than met him .. It's much more than that.. Much more.."

 

*Flashback*

 

He and his other five friends were called EXO and were the most famous boys in highschool . 

 

The leader , Kim Jun Myeon . More famous with his other name , SUHO . He is like a guardian that protect s and that's why people call him , Suho .

 

The next member is , Park Chan Yeol . People say he spread virus around . Especially , the one that close to him . They say that , this virus is very contagious , the Happy Virus . If one smile curled on his lips . People around would immediately feel happy . *I don't know , I heard , it's a legend*

 

And then,  we have , The TroubleMaker . Named Byun Baek Hyun . He is very mischievous . Teasing people is his daily routine . He can't live without messing around with people . He always said like this if he gets into trouble , "What is life without a little risk and also a little bit of teasing ! Hehehehe >.<" . He and Chanyeol is the ones who always brought laughter in their group .

 

Next , The Poker Face Expert , Oh Se Hun . He is the youngest but surprisingly the most manliest member in the group . He seems like a cold person but actually he's more like a calm and cool person . His poker face made people think that he have no feelings . But actually he do smile and laugh a lot but only with s . *He's quite shy with strangers actually*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter