Chapter 3

Mixed Up

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I’m so excited that I’m in college now together with my best friend Tiffany. And Taeyeon will be studying here, so I’m kinda looking forward for this. I was about to enter the gate when someone hollered my name.

“Sica.” I turned my back and saw Taeyeon smiling at me.

“Hi Tae.” I greeted him and he pecked my cheek for a kiss.

 I looked at my watch then I notice that it’s almost time for my first subject.

“I got to go. I will be late for the first subject.” I said as I glanced at my watch, and it’s almost time for my next subject.

“I’ll send you there.” he said as he took my hand, getting ready to walk.

“No, I’ll be fine. You’ll be late and your class is on the other building.”

“Okay, I’ll just meet you at lunch. I’ll introduce you to someone.”

“See you later, I’ll go ahead.” I said and started to walk to my class. I stopped at my designated room, I saw Tiffany sitting at the back row.

“Morning Tiff.” I greeted as I walked towards her.

“Morning Jess. I reserved you a sit.” she said as she tapped the empty seat beside her. We chatted for a while, but then our professor came. We had our orientation, and after that, we immediately continued about our first topic of the semester.

 

Yul’s POV

 

 

I’ve been wandering around the university for several minutes now, and I haven’t still found my class. I should have gone here with Tiffany since she already went here, so she’s more familiar with this campus. I was too concentrated with my schedule I have in hand, that I didn’t notice that I already bumped into someone. What a great way to start my first year.

“Ouch.” I heard someone groaned.

“I’m so sorry.” I said as I helped him to stand up.

“It’s okay. I wasn’t paying attention either.” he said as he fix his clothes. He seems nice so I took the opportunity to ask him.

“I’m really sorry about that. But do you, by any chance know where can I find this class?” I said while showing him my schedule.

“It’s the same class as mine. By the way, I’m Kim Taeyeon. And you are?” he said as he held up his hand for a hand shake.

“I’m Kwon Yuri.” I said as I accepted the hand shake. “But you can just call me Yul.”

“Call me Taeng then. We should hurry or we will be late.” he said and I just nodded. Thanks to that incident a while ago, I already have a friend, here in the university.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I heard the bell already rang, indicating for the lunch break.

“Hey, Yul. Let’s have our lunch.” I asked him while nudging him by my elbow.

“Okay, but do you have anyone else to have your lunch with?” he asked me hesitantly. I can tell that he’s a guy who is shy type.

“Yes. But it will only be my girlfriend and my other friend will join us. Let’s go now” I said as we both stood up and head to the canteen.

“Let’s sit there.” I said while pointing at the table at the corner since it was the only one available.

We are waiting at the canteen, there was silence between us. I think I will be the one who will always start to talk first, since he’s so shy to start a conversation

“Hey Yul, do have someone you like or something?” I already know the basics about him and that same goes with me.

“Actually I have a girlfriend.”

“What’s her name?”

“Her name is-.” Yul was about to continue but someone cut him off

“Hi Tae.” Tiffany greeted me and turned her head to Yul.

“Hey Yul.” she greeted him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

“Taeng, this is Tiffany, my girlfriend.” Yul introduced

“You two know each other?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yes, she’s my girlfriend.” Yul replied.

“What a small world.” I said as I chuckled.

“Why are you together?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“We’re in the same class. You didn’t tell me you already have a boyfriend. By the way, where’s Sica?” I asked her as I glance around.

“She went to the washroom.” Tiffany said as she sat beside Yul. I was talking with them then I fished out my phone when I felt it vibrated inside my pocket.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I got out of the washroom and head to the canteen, I saw Tae talking over the phone.

“Hey guys. Hi Yul.” I said and he just gave me a shy smile as I took a sit next to Tae.

“Hey, where are you? I’m here at the canteen now.” I heard Tae talking on the phone. “Be quick. I’ll introduce you to someone.” he said before he hung up.

“Who were you talking with?” I asked.

“One of my closest friend. He’s the one I want you to meet, he’ll join us for lunch.” he replied as he put his phone back to his pocket. “Oh he’s here. Soo.” he said while waving his hand. I follow where he was waving at. And to my surprise, I saw the guy who helped me the other night. I saw him walking towards our table while holding the doe-eyed girl’s hand.

“Hey Taeng, I haven’t seen you in so long. By the way, my name is Sooyoung and this is Yoona, my girlfriend.” he said as he stared lovingly at the girl beside him.

“Hi Yoona.  Meet Tiffany and Yul.” Tae introduced them and they slightly waved their hands. “And this is Jessica, my girlfriend.” he said as he put his arm around my shoulder.

“So you are Jessica, Taeng always talk about you. Nice to finally meet you.” he said while shaking my hands. “You look familiar, have I seen you somewhere?” I wanted to answer and tell him that I was the one he helped the other night and I want to thank him for that but no words escaped from my mouth, and suddenly I felt shy. 

 

TBC

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a crappy chapter. Thank you guys :D