Chapter Two

Mixed Up

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I was waiting at the café for my best friend, sitting at the table near the window. Few minutes had passed then I saw her entering.

“Good morning Jess.” I greeted her giving her my eye smile.

“Good morning Tiff.” I noticed that there was something different by the way she greeted me.

“Hey what’s wrong?”

“Something happened last night.” she said that made me worried.

“Did you have a fight with Taeyeon?”

“No we didn’t.”

“Then what is it? Tell me.” I said as I patted her hand on the table. She then told me the story. I was so shocked hearing every single word she said. I was boiling with anger and I feel like I want to kill that man.

“How did you escape by the way?”

“Someone saved me.” her tone of voice suddenly changed.

“Who is it?”

“Someone who’s so charming, he's like a prince, and he is so tall.” she said dreamily.

“Why are you describing him like that? You already have a boyfriend.” I said to keep some sense to her mind.

“I know.” she said but I wasn’t contented with her answer.

“Always bear that in mind. You two are perfect for each other.”

The waiter came and took our orders.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“How’s everything with you and Yul?” I asked her to change the topic.

“Things are going great.” I’m so happy for Tiffany that finally, she and Yul got together now. She likes Yul since they were young.

“By the way, are you ready for the start of the school year?”

“Yeah, I already prepared the stuffs I will be needing. How about you?”

“I prepared it last night. I’m so excited for this year. I feel something good will happen.” I said as I rested my chin on the palm of my hands. Later on, our orders already came. We finished our food first before going to the mall.