THE CHEATSHEET :

   ✿   THE DOLLHOUSE  : DEADLINE ANNOUNCED. OH MY GOD.
 
 
it is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.
 
 
 
hello?

( THE CHEATSHEET )
SOURCE CODE + TURN IN

 

THE PLOTLINE: i'm going to make it clearer: your character doesn't like themself. thus, they have always been wishing upon a star for a better life. one day, they make a wish and that wish is they want to be like a doll, living a perfect life like barbie's (you can choose another wish but with the similar content) and when they wake up in the next morning, boom. the world in front of them is perfect, they love it and what's more interesting? they are not themself in the old mirror anymore. yes, your character's wish is granted.


imagine a world where dolls would live in. that place is cute, full of pinky colours and joy, yes? now that world is called the dollhouse. your character is going to live in the dollhouse, where everything is perfect like they want but troubles are awaiting and they don't know that they are blinded by a lot of things; they are living in an unreal world where everything is a mess but they don't know that they themself are a mess as well. this story is going to contain some uncomfortable theme like psychopathic, death and just a bunch of stuff that i think if you love crack, romance and fluffy genres then you are not going to like this story so please consider before applying.

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE:

FACECLAIM : asian faceclaims only, all ethnicities are allowed. i know ulzzangs are banned pretty much everywhere but i will allow you to use them because they are kind of doll-like as well. you will be choosing two faceclaims, one for the humans' world and one for the dollhouse. humans' world's fc can be anyone as long as your character is not happy about themself (doesn't have to be their face, maybe because their family is a mess and they want to have a better family, etc.) and for the dollhouse's fc, should be your main faceclaim and they have to look good, of course lMFAO please i'm a er for pretty fcs. 

PERSONALITY : be creative and give me someone that i want to make them to get chosen rIGHT AWAY if you can hAH– think of a character that is going to be the spotlight then let your brain control your fingers. i kind of figure out that characters who would lock themself inside their room, have no friends and is secretly crazy is going to fit this story pretty much??? bUT i would love to see a variety of personalities, guys ;; give me a happy little pill sunshine who has sad secrets that they want to change, someone who is shy on the outside but on the inside they are a beast, go nuts! remember to be realistic however, and i don't want a gray sue or a marry sue. 

BACKGROUND : everything! the more angsty the better but honestly, happy backgrounds are loved, too! as long as there is something about themself that they are not happy about then it's ok for me tho. AND your characters has to have interests in dolls, i mean they don't really have to but they must have thoughts that they want to live as and be like a doll in someways. background builds a character but again, be realistic. 

RELATIONSHIPS : only important characters like your close friends and family, all the relationship has to be like 7 out of 10 then that's when you should them. no please don't show me their first grade friend who shared lunch with your character then never met again after that. if u gonna collab then u r fine to write ur friend down u get me, i mean thats gonna be quite interesting if you know some1 both in the real and fake world. paxworz is a music video that suit the dolly thing theme.

LOVE INTEREST : they are going to be the dolls, of course. some residents of the dollhouse are just illusion that the dollmakers created to play with ur character's mind please remember that, , so! you can have your character fall for an illusion (they won't know) or another person who is having the same situation as them. or applicant because i like matchmaking– you can choose not to have a love interest as well, just remember to delete the section. 

THE INTERVIEW : imagine after getting to know the dollhouse, you will be taken to a tea room and answer all the questions the dollmakers ask you (that's the first time and probably the last time you get to see taey c OUGHS). don't be too much of an or they are going to hate you lol but yES thats what we need sometimes. brownie points: taeyeon like cold-hearted s (opposite with what i said earlier,, , ) and those who are just tryna be cool in front of her. tiffany likes friendly and super cute people and seohyun doesn't give a , she will be judging u from the start until the end so be careful with your choices :^))))

THE DOLLMAKERS : the dollmakers are not the main characters but their roles are important, dUH. they were the ones who granted ur character's wish and also they were the ones who gave ur character a new body. they are like angels to everyone but they are secretly not. the troubles your character is going to face and the pain that they are going to experience, i mean everything everywhere, taetiseo could take part in it and it's pretty much based on your interview... also please love them they are gold

PINKY POINTS:
— my fav fcs are girls from sm and secret. boys from yg and jyp and bts and a bunch of actors/actresses! however, i would love to see fresh faces so surprsie me with your beautiful fc.
— anyway underrated fcs for humans' world plz ;; hot fcs for dolls lel
— decorate ur apps with pink or blue i mean just make it look pretty not messy

— give me some s and arrogant es but nOT always because we all love some little drama llama don't we
— nice trivias and fashion style
— somehow try to mention taetiseo im gonna cry
 
— if you are stuck with choosing a fc i can help you out!

  

Q & FREAKING A:
— Q: i still have no ideas wtf does the dollhouse look like?
;; this is going to be easier for you to imagine the dollhouse as well as some information about the plotline: imagine wonderland, yes the alice's wonderland except more cute and pinky and fluff and more crazier..

— Q: where is the dollhouse?
;; it's just an imagination land where people who have the same wish as your character would live at after they have made a wish. 

— Q: are the residents of dollhouse real?
;; great question! your character is alice and the rest of the resdients are the creatures and people in wonderland. you can make your love interest someone who has the same wish with you and was throwin into this land as well.

— Q: what do you mean by "some uncomfortable scenes"? 
;; first of all, there may be a little of and as stated above, the plotlline section, this story isn't fluff and romcom as it looks like < 3 so uncomfortable scenes mean scenes that are pretty much ??? i think or maybe 14+ oR iDK ok

— Q: what is "tea party"? 

;; it's just a tea party (yes) that tiffany holds for the dolls every weekends so they can hang out and have a good "normal" time but sometimes, she creates weird situations for the dolls at the tea party.