THE TOYS :

   ✿   THE DOLLHOUSE  : DEADLINE ANNOUNCED. OH MY GOD.
 
 
no one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens, one day they'll see what goes down in the kitchen.
 
 
 
hello?

WATCHOUT, THE DOLLHOUSE!

    
AHN SOOJIN — IISMOMO — ACCPTED

hello, momo! what a lovely name you have and 10/10 nice. your review is up and thank you for being my first applicant!!!

THE DOLL: goo hara is really pretty and i do think she fits the doll! those three gifs of her are the best tbh. anyway, let's get to the review! for the appearance section, it's a good job that you explained well the necessary details and oh, her style is also very fashionable! 

now onto the personality section, i can see that she is a calm and cool girl? but she is sociable now since she is "a doll". i was thinking that she was the type of common characters but then boom! deceitful ok very nice this is probably what makes her stand out and i would love to have her in the story! she is good at hiding her real emotions, hm? that's so cool because imagine a girl like her let out the beast for once! is she is chosen then that would be reall cool, aha. anyway, i find no errors in the personality part. about her background, it when your parents focus more on your silbings, i have a brother as well and my mother is always complaining me why can't i be polite like him and ughh i understand soojin very well for this, i guess lmfao. her life is pretty boring and kind of sad, aww which is why it would be perfect when she comes to the dollhouse! she talked to the dolls in her room?? instead of talking to people?? wow creepy beauty alert. so your character is someone who dislikes their appearance! her lifestyle part is fine and now we are going to get to the relationship part! i know i said you should inculde people whose relationship with you have to be around 7 to 10 but it's fine because i would be able to understand more aside from the fact that she doesn't get along well with her parents. both of her parents are ceos, that's nice! and ooh her brother is so hot, man! just think about it when he breaks down because his deary sister gone missing ;; 

anyway, the trivia part is nice. she has lots of common with me?? i hate cheesy guy too ew. 

THE DOLLMAKERS' TIME: soojin's answer are quite neat?? anyway, some news for soojin: tiffany likes how nice you are, especially when you says you never hated dolls before and she thinks you are quite funny when you said "i'll pray no evil spirit ever possess you three." (i laughed too). taeyeon seems to be alright with your answers but she has been staring at you a lot. seohyun doesn't care much because she has equal feelings for all the dolls but she often exchanges eyes with seohyun while you are answering the questions. overall, you are put under the "nice ones" list by both tiffany and seohyun! so anyway, the girls find you a normal one. 

THE KEN: lee soohyuk goodbye i mean hello i can't say goodbye to him. couGHS. tAETISEO'S MANAGER??? OMFG BONUS POINT FOR YOU THAT'S DEFINITELY HOT. and i think i can write him well because his personality is quite common, it's not too hard to catch a grip of him! but authorative stance and possessive attitude, umm,,,, , hot dang. their interactions are really cute, i like how she is only weak in front of him and their love story is quite good, i also find no errors in this part! for their endings- sOBS i will try my best to surprise you : ))) 

THE END: we have came to the end of your review! the scene requests would be granted if your character is chosen and i'm glad that you are ok with uncomfortable scenes ;; anyway, your password is gold that mv totally suits this story. ahn soojin is now accepted!


    

PARK ROAD — MEIMEI13 — ACCEPTED

hello mei, your review is now up and thank you for applying! by the way, don't worry about the layout :))) 

THE DOLL:first​ of all, her basic information is fine. i'm quite surprised that she chose not to stay fluent in english tho, i mean i wish i was fluent in english /sniFFLES. hyoyeon uGH flawless queenie don't worry everyone loves her ;; although sm treated her like back then, dang... about her fashion style, she definitely has a doll's style and i find lolita style is really, creepy in some ways aha–

about her personality, wow um she is really a yandere omg i love yandere characters! the type of girls who are crazy on the inside but cute on the outside is quite common for a yandere character but i definitely can write her well if she ever gets chosen! if she is put into this story then people will really understand why i said there might be some scenes lmao. now moving onto her background, hm, her story is quite an interesting and, of course, kind of creepy one.. but i find characters with a job as a e is kind of nice. i'm not being creepy or anything is just that, it'S NICE. working as a prositute isn't a rich job unless you can sleep with someone for like, many times in a day..? but making up some realistic scenes inside my head, well, i will accept the fact that they had enough money to fly to south korea! aww road had such a tough life even when she was still a kid! which is why things might be a bit crazy around her, i guess. sunyoul tho, i definitely want a nice relationship like this in my story where characters don't care about the appearance. omfg she was , that's so ing horrible... and all the words she had to hear... she deserved better lmao yas gurl go stab some– i mEAN nothing. anyway, her background is fine, too! about her lifestyle, i'mg lad that her life is now stable. her relationship, there's nothing much to say about it, either. rose does look like road??? i mean did look like rose.

her trivias are also nice, she loves seohyun and tiffany! and her sister

THE DOLLMAKERS' TIME: the interview section helps me understand your character better, a lot. anyway, some news for road: tiffany likes you but at the same time she feels like doesn't when you seem to be out of character (not being cheerful like the first few seconds). she loves it when you say she (and others) are perfect beings! she will remember that. about taeyeon, she seems to feel boring at first but can't stop grinning while interviewing you, seems like she has found something. seohyun doesn't care much because she has equal feelings for everyone and she definitely has been staring at you a lot. you are now put under the "not normal ones" by taeyeon and seohyun. 

THE KEN:  thank you for fixing the mistakes! their story is quite normal so there's nothing much to say about it and sunyol, so cute omfg. typical ken and barbie, huh? well, this will be easier for me if your character gets chosen and c oughs do barbie and ken often have s*x probably yes. 

THE END: with tiffany, road and sunyoul cOUGHS. i will try my best to grant yoru wish if your character ever gets chosen! well, for now, your character is now in the pending list, please fix everything then it's gonna be alright.

    IM JINHYUK — AIMASHOU — ACCEPTED

thank you for applying, tilda! what a unique name there, anyway, your review's up! 

THE DOLL: his basic information is totally fine and i love it that you are so detailed. his nicknames are well explained and 'gaytard' omfg– i love it that they somehow are similar even when jinhyuk becomes a doll??? but ofc reading your description mr. jeon here is hotter lol and i also love his fashion style. you did a great job here and i find no errors so far! 

now onto his personality, honestly i love shy babies and look at what you have done– i love it that he has opened up once he becomes a doll. but aside from that, i find his personality quite an interesting one considering his background as well which i can't hold it back anymore but i will have to scream, , is honestly the worst thing ever a human can do and jinhyuk was , by another boy, wHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME WTF. but the more angsty the better i can build your character so liek 10/10. and what people say about him is just, ugh, pOOR MY BOY. i dont want to sit here and babbling but holy your background i mean im jinhyuk is just a so good character, i'm not being biased but your app is really good. i think i can write him quite well if he ever gets chosen because i have a favorite game character who also interacts with others by actions and notes (iNNER SCREAMING). his lifestyle is alright! 

about his relationships with auntie and uncle, i can feel how much the couple cares about him and can't wait to bring more angst to the family :"))))) fight me im an . his trivias are really nice and ooooh tiffany is his fav! tiffany is everyone's fav princess sunshine tBH and it's so sad that he doesn't know the truth about his parents... why is this boy's life so penful


THE DOLLMAKERS' TIME: some news for jinhyuk: tiffany likes you a lot! she thinks you are a really polite and nice guy, she is very curious about you. taeyeon's expression hasn't changed from the beginning but she seems to be quite interested in you when you acted kind of agressive when they asked you if you liked it when people knew your real face and the next question. seohyun doesn't really care at all becaues she has equal feelings for everyone. overall, you've been put under the "normal ones" list by the three of them! 

THE BARBIE: sULLI coughs. jungkook x sulli what kind of pretty pairing is this. i see that seulki is a very interesting girl and yessss she is someone that taetiseo definitely wants to have. there's nothing much to say about this section but i really like their relationship. if jinhyuk is chosen, i can definitely imagine lots of interesting scenes for both him and seulki : )))) eek reading that somehow makes me want the boy to have a happy ending somehow but it's a secret :  DDDDDDDDDDD

THE END:to answer your question, tea party is just a tea party (what) where tiffany holds it every weekends for the dolls to interact and have fun but there's more than just what it looks like... anyway, although you said it was rushed but.. i didn't find anything wrong with the app so you did a really good job??? not only that but the app is decorated in a very nice looking way, bonus point for that! the scene requests are interesting and i love the first idea :"))) anyway, you are now accepted!

    

DAE CHOONHEE — SHYGIRL101 — ACCEPTED

hello yumi, thank you for applying and your review is up! you app is really colorful huh? haha~ anyway, thank you for being patient :") thank you for fixing the mistakes, you are now accepted!

THE DOLL:sunyoung is my favorite ulzzang so bonus point for that! her basic information is fine and i love it that she goes by another name in the dollhouse? i mean i love aliases lol it makes u sound mysterious to have one. i'm in love with her "hee-hee" nickname like i'm so lame but yeah... i love her fashion style, "barbie is a and so am i" wow 10/10– 

so you used first pov, cool! it can help me understand your character better. seriously after reading the first para of her personality, i get the feel that choonhee is definitely the type of cool girls who are like seniors in a high school au?? i love sarcastic and sly characters, i also love the fact that she can be witty, too. i think i can write her well so you did a great job here! and her background, hmmm 8/10 i would say. it's full of a teenage girl's thoughts lol but honestly, i love it. her relationships and lifestyle are alright as well, i wonder who the heck is jae? but yeah we are gonna get to that part later.

her trivias are quite fun too read, vERY FUN WHY DOES SHE HATE DOGS just kidding don't take me serious.. and aww she likes seohyun the most bUT ITS TOO STUBBORN TO ACCEPT THAT i agree to yes. 


THE DOLLMAKERS' TIME: some news for choonee: tiffany likes you! she finds you the 'strong' one as well... it's quite hard to understand, hm? seohyun has equal feelings for everyone and she has exchanged eye contacts with taeyeon a few times, the girls think you are quite a brave one. you've been put under the "normal ones" by the three of them! 

THE KEN:omg when i saw hyunseung as your backup fc for a lil moment i yelped because troublemaker but then oh nevermind LOL. anyway, i find their story like, really great?? i love it they they know each other in the real world but not in the dollhouse because things are going to be even more interesting. i love jae do you love jae too man we all love jae. and thank you for clear things out! the love interest part is alright and loved.

THE END: i've read your suggestion at the comment section and i do think it's a great idea but since i have been sticking with the first idea in mind, sadly i can't do that, sorry ;; but would love to try it out in the future.. to answer yoru question, no this story isn't inspired by that anime (i just googled it at first i thought it was a person's name or smth-) but gonna watch it when i have time :and yes melaniee martinez's mvs and music are the best! 

    

JEON EUNJI — XXBTSXXGOT7 — ACCPETED

thank you for applying, yeonri! your new review is now up, thank you for fixing the mistakes, you are now accepted!

THE DOLL:her basic information is fine so far, my wife, i mean wifi is broken at the moment so i can't see the pics for her fashion style but i can imagine her style through the describtion. i love the fact that she isn't good with heels like it's so cute wth.

now onto the personality section, thank you for fixing it, i definitely understand her now. she is a really nice doll, i don't want to imagine what will happen to her in the dollhouse like poor babe... about her background, gosh, sO MUCH ANGSTY AND I LOVE IT. like sungjae is so brother material.. i hate drunkass people lmao and ilhoon (literally thinking about btob's aegyo bae) sIGHS. boys. but this is a very important part because he was the reason why she hated herself. anyway, her background is good and there's ntohing wrong about it. her lifestyle and reationships are fine, too. sUNGJAE BRO i can't wait to see how will he react when he knows his dear sister gone missing lMAO im sorry don't hate me.. she has a very cute family but not her father, of course.

her trivias are fun to read, too! aWW the mean seohyun is her fav i can't believe it someone like eunji will probably melt seohyun's heart if she ever knows that lmao. she still dreams about her brother aww ;; why is eunji so cute bye 


THE DOLLMAKERS' TIME: some news for eunji: tiffany likes you! you are so adorable she jsut finds it fun but her reaction seems to be mixed when you say you would do that to stay perfect.. it's quite a surprise and that question made the boring-looking taeyeon widens her eyes, too. you made quite an impression there, i guess? seohyun doesn't care because she has equal feelings for anyone but she is also surprised by that answer, too. the girls exchanged a look when you mentioned your oppa... overall, you've been put under "the normal ones" list by the three of them! 

THE KEN:cOUGHS because joshua. and aww he's still the mr.gentleman in here, i love it tho. their relationship is so, like, how do we put this?? so pure?? no more than sweet kisses and hugs?? nice. there isn't much to say about this part, i think their relationship is very cute tho :"D i love illusion characters bye just because i love angst yeah. you can trust me for the ending part if your character gets chosen! 

THE END:oH GOD the question i almost cried. i love that you love this plot as well ;;; and for the scene requests, ofc something's going to happen.. aND YOUR PW HOLY i love mad fatehr too???? like i lOVE DIO dang it–

    

KANG MINSEO — CATCHGG — ACCEPTED

thank you for applying, hana! your new review is now up and again, thank you for waiting.

THE DOLL: omg everything is full of aoa i love it- and she is actually bald?? like i went straight to the background to read the reason why she is bald and now i have so much feels for this girl... anyway, you did great on this section and i find nothing wrong with it, i love her fashion style a lot, too!

now onto her perssonnality, i really did think that she was some short of a dummy and a dumb blonde, according to you but then.. she's so dangerous like she is pretending to be naive yes we do need a character like her! i was thinking that if she pretends to be naive then she has to be kind of smart and do smart people trust people easily.. but after a while, i think everything is possible and we need a 'new type' sometimes! the fact that she is willing to be loyal to anyone that gives her attention is really cool! and oh for your idea, i definitely love it and if your character ever gets chosen, we will make it work! now onto her background, feels yes feels omggg you did a great job here, , , eVEN reading her relationships and lifestyle make me wanna weep ;; anyways, both of those parts are fine!

her trivias are short but it's going to be helpful! she can't read imagine her l/i reads for her well that god damn drunkass mommy lmao. and she will do anything to stay in the dollhouse, yay!!1! 


THE DOLLMAKERS' TIME: some news to minseo: tiffany likes you!! you are such a ball of sunshine. seohyun doesn't care because she has equal feelings for everyone and she gives tiffany the "wth unnie" looks a lot, , taeyeon is quite satifsy with some of your answers and they had a hard time deciding which list should they put you on... but at the end, tiffany stole the pen and wrote your name down the "normal ones" list! 

THE KEN:cliche, definitely but if minseo gets chosen, i might add more things into their relationship but still keeping the cliche thing so don't worry too much lmao. you used bts oMG bye. just kidding hello i can't say no to him.. anyway, i love taehyung and i love hot and sweet bakers squints @ jihoon. overall, there's nothing much to say about this part and i just want to say that you did a good job here, anothing is wrong with it!!! (you made him an illusion nice) 

THE END:tHANK YOU THAT'S SUCH A NICE COMMENT OMG < 333 like i will be realeasing a bunch of applyfic ideas i have in my head soon, , , and hANA PLEASE coraline is such a good movie but wait i didn't know that it has a book version as well hahaha, , , anyway, you are now ccepted!

    

TONG SEUNGMIN — PLUM_BLOSSOM — ACPTED

hello ava, your review is now up and thank you for applying : ) 

THE DOLL:thank you for fixing the mistakes, her basic information is totally fine now!

about her personality, thank you for fixing the personality, like you just did the whole thing again?? that's a lot of work ;; anyways, i'm getting a feel about her personality already so i am now find her a realistic one so don't worry about this section! about her background, everything is just... wow, i hate stories and i feel like i can build your character really well, like, after everything she is finally free and is able to put on a smile at the dollhouse! so she didn't have a child after all.. that's good actually, i don't want more angsty to happen to her, ,

her lifestyle, relationships and trivias are fine! so one of her habits is smiling? lmao-


THE DOLLMAKERS' TIME: some news for seungmin: tiffany loves you! she thinks you are are really cute and she was quite surprsied when you said you would kill someone, she didn't expect that at all! taeyeon looked quite boring at first but she seemed to be just as curious as tiffany, too. seohyun doesn't really care because she has equal feelings for everyone... anyway, you have been put under the "not normal ones" list by seohyun and taeyeon! although you seem nice but they can sense something, strange girls, aren't they? 

THE KEN:oh, an ulzzang boy! lee chi hoon is a famous ulzzang boy, isn't he lol. thank you for fixing the mistakes but since he is a real person, he can't be an illusion but don't worry about it, if your character gets chosen i will fix this out for you so you are still accepted tho! there's nothing much to say about their relationship, it's a cute one. overall, there's nothing wrong with this section.

THE END:to answer your question, it's undecided yet lol but when i feel like i have found the perfect characters for the story then i will soon set a deadline then will start the story by then! eek your pw tho honestly i have been thinking about that song the whole time but not "the dollhouse" by mel for some reasons??? anyway, you are now accepted!

    

KIM YANI — INCREDIBLETHINGS — ACCPTED

hello roni, thank you for applying and your review is up! 

THE DOLL:i'm impressed by how beautiful your app is so bonus point for that! and oh, how could i forget about nana when i though about the beautiful fcs for a doll! rest of my life lmao. and oh! you use jo soohyung as the 'real' fc which is really nice? especially the appearance, everything is so good. i love her fashion style as well, it's so nice to see a girl who doesn't dress up like a doll at all.

about her persoanlity, yes i love this girl. the applicants are filled with cheerful and adorable girls so far so of course i would love to see another type of girls and i find no errors with this part. about her background, oh this is probably the first time in this applyfic things a character enrolled snu when they were nine lmao. i was confused at first but then yeah out of 100000 people there can be a person like that. 

her lifestyle is fine and i love her relalationships! holla @ lee yejin for being the best gurl friend lmao. her trivias are really fun to read especially everything about tv shows lmao she's just so much like me. 


THE DOLLMAKERS' TIME: some news for scarlett: tiffany likes you because you seem really thankful to them, she thinks that's the basic politeness every dolls should have (in fact, they do). she has been telling taeyeon that you seem like a second version of seo joohyun and that makes seohyun pissed off lol like "don't i'm myself what chu mean old hag" seohyun has equal feelings for everyone but she has been paying attention to you carefully. taeyeon has been staring at you a lot. overall, you are put under "the normal ones' by the three of them. 

THE KEN: seo kangjoon x im jinah gosh bye. '6ft and 2in [188 cm] of adorkableness and 152 lbs [69 kg] of humor' bEST LINE EVER. I'M CLAPPING WHILE TYPING RN. but reading his personality he really is adorable lol. and omfg everything is so perfect are you kidding me– when u thought its lust but actually its love. i think their story is going to have a great development! anyway, you did a really great job at this part so bonus point for that, ig uess???

THE END: to answer your uestion, cOUGHS everything is perfect yep. you are now accepted!

    

SEO GAYOUNG — _SUGA_KOOKIES — ACCPTED

hello kookie, thank you for applying and your review is up! 

THE DOLL: thank you for fixing everything, her basic information is alright!

about her personality, i requried 2 paragraphs but if this is everything that you can come up with then alrgiht, i don't requrie much since i can prettu much capture her personality through other sections of the app! anyway, i really like the thing that she is an outgoing introvert. her background, like we talked about, it's totally fine. 

for her lifestyle, it's great now!


THE DOLLMAKERS' TIME: tiffany likes you and taeyeon finds you rather a cool one, you are like the type of dolls she loves but... a bit different as well. seohyun doesn't really care because she has neutral feelings for everyone but she definitely seemed surprised a lot back there. overall, you are now put under the "not normal ones" by seohyun and taeyeon! 

THE KEN: min suga! bonus point for you for using suga lmao. you don't really did the love interest section detailed but i can grab a feel on it, especially . . . oMFG yes, i'm not into kinks but i'm into kinks. i think yoongi is an illusion then?

THE END: well, writing during that time sure make our heads sick, haha. Thank you for your hard work, you are now accepted!

    

JOO RION — KLOVER_JAE — ACCPTED

hello jae, thank you for applying and your review is up! (sorry for the crappy icons, i'm 2 lazy :((( )

THE DOLL:yay, another male applicant! first of all, his basic information is fine, i find nothing wrong with it. he has so many nicknames, haha! about his faceclaim, wow he looks exactly like a doll, i wish he had more photos tho?? i mean i feel like this gallery isn't enough lol- 

about his personality, my oh my, someone who seems to be a sweet candy but is actually not! i already expected to have characters like this so if he ever gets chosen, i think it's not going to be quite hard for me to write him, aha! about his background, i think it's a really interesting one so bonus point for you! i imagined something even more creepier when his mother began to made him look like a girl tho, i'm glad it wasn't like what i imagined anyways /slapped. his lifetsyle is alright, overall, you did well on this section. 

his trivias are alright! he wants to work for taetiseo?? yes plz. he likes torturing nice


THE DOLLMAKERS' TIME: tiffanny loves the heck out of you, congrats! you scored a huge mark in her heart and taeyeon was bored at first but she... agrees with tiffany now. seohyun has equal feelings for everyone and she has been exchanging eyes with tiffany a lot. overall, you are now put under the "not normal ones" list by the tree of them. 

THE KEN: oh my gosh cutie pie woozi. i love their interactions and love story, i woudl love to write it but hey that doesn't mean you are going to get chosen but don't lose hope tho, i mean i really do like their story, , even though the relationship is pretty ed up?? i love it. and you did nothing wrong here so congrats! 

THE END: rion is a fine babe so please don't worry, i like him! and omg yes i'm looking forward to seeing shinyoung ^^ to answer your question, the dolls can work for taetiseo but that depends on the storyline, however i tend to make my applicants' wishes come true so xD and the other one, omg isn't that obvious yet i'm fine with couples :)))))) anyway, you are now accepted!

    

KANG TAEHEE — JEY-CHAN — ACCEPTED

hello jae, thank you for applying and your review is up! 

THE DOLL: a boy who is stuck inside a girl's body, wTH i have a friend who is like that as well whispers he is extremely handsome lmfao. anyways, he is a doll in the dollhouse, hm?? so the basic information to the fashion style is alright, i love it!

about his personality, i love it even more hahaha- i did skip things so i could read this section.. two sides of the same coin is actuallly fitting taehee's story a lot! well, tBH i find nothing wrong with this section so congrats, you did a good job! about her background, actually, perhaps i'm blind or stupid but i don't find anything that has to do with the dolls here.. like, she has to wish to be like a doll somehow to come to the dollhouse, you know? so if you could please it, i'd appriciate it alot! and ooohh i love ami and taehee already hahahahHAHA

i like her his trivias, (his right yes his) i love the fact that he is a good liar becaues that will make the story even more interesting. 


THE DOLLMAKERS' TIME: *blinks thankfully at Taeyeon who stopped Seohyun* <- 10/10. well, this interview fits taehee's story a lot so i really love it! anyway, some news for taehee: tiffany loves you! and taeyeon finds you a quite ok one. seohyun has equal feelings for you just like she does with eevryone else. overall, you are put under the "not normal ones" list by taeyeon and seohyun. are you curious why, tho...? 

THE BARBIE: OMFG TIFFANY HWANG. i was like "nice tiffany!!" but then wait.. tIFFANY IS MY CHARACTER HOLLY . i'm not biased but i'm screaming my lungs out wYD- anyway, i'm excited to read their story and yes i find it perfectly perfect. tiffany getting jealous is something that people don't really get to see which is why it's going to be super interesting once she gets jealous ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))) taehee ur dead i mean ur so alive. anyways, you did well on this part!!!!1!! super well tbh 

THE END: it's my fault iM SORRY LMFAO i put it where i dont even remember.... but you still got the password right tho!!!!1!! also, that's a great video! anyway, you are now accepted!

    

CHARACTER NAME — USERNAME — STATUS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.

THE DOLL:

THE DOLLMAKERS' TIME: 

THE KEN:

THE END: