THE UPDATE :

   ✿   THE DOLLHOUSE  : DEADLINE ANNOUNCED. OH MY GOD.
update!
update!
december 27 2015: THE APP IS NOW OUT AND YOU ARE FREE TO GO! GO TO APPLY OFC. ALSO, I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS IN THE CHEATSHEET BUT EVERYONE HAS A JOB IN THE DOLLHOUSE (WAITRESS, THE MALL'S CEO, TAETISEO OWNS EVERYTHING BUT THEY GAVE EVERYTHING TO THE CITIZENS TO MAKE THEIR LIFE MORE MEANINGFUL) BUT YOUR CHARACTER IS OPTIONAL BECAUSE THEY ARE SPECIAL GUESTS BUT YOU CAN CHOOSE A JOB FOR THEM IF YOU ANT, JUST MENTION IT IN THE TRIVIA SECTION OR ADD IT AT THE FIRST SECTION. ANYWAY, WATCH AND LISTEN TO THIS FOR INSPIRATION!
DECEMBER 31 2015: THERE ARE SOME BARBIE AND KEN PARTS IN THE APP (ex: barbie is a "nice" girl/ken is a "gentleman",...) and if your character is a boy then please delete the barbie one, if your character is a GIRL then please delete the ken one but ASIDE FROM THAT PART THEN THE REST OF THEM FOR EXAMPLE THE RELATIONSHIPS PART: THOSE WHO ARE IMPORTANT THAN KEN/BARBIE, THIS MEANS THOSE WHO ARE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR CHARACTER'S LOVE ITEREST AND THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL DELETE "BARBIE" (IF YOUR CHAR IS A GIRL, MEANS THOSE WHO ARE IMPORTANT THAN KEN (IF LOVE INTERSET IS A BOY) AND VICE VERSA.)
JANUARY 10 2016: CURRENTLY WORKING ON A TEASER, , , BREATHES NERVOUSLY. ANYWAYS, GUYS PLEASE READ THE CHEATSHEET BEFORE APPLYING ;;
FEBRUARY 20 2016: OK GUYS I KNOW THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED MUCH LATELY BUT I WON'T ABANDON THIS STORY, SINCE I WILL HAVE MORE APPLYFICS COMING UP NEXT SO I WILL CLOSE THE APPLICATION SOON. MARCH 01, 2016 KST IS GOING TO BE THE DEADLINE SO SEND IN YOUR APP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! ALSO, THERE IS A NEW TEASER SO??? i sort of deleted half of the teaser because i think if i put that part in the story, it'd be more cool so YE