TEASER :

   ✿   THE DOLLHOUSE  : DEADLINE ANNOUNCED. OH MY GOD.

 

 

  
 
 

   teaser 

"i can't find tonny-baby anywhere!" a girl dashed into the room, her face was covered with tears and she pulled her own piggytail so hard that even the other girls felt hurt for her but whatever, idiots got what they deserved. the girl cried like an effing stupid bald creature under two years old, always sobbing without a specific reason. at least she was better, though. she had a reason, a right reason. her mascara was a mess, eyes covered with that dripping mascara and she looked like lady gaga in that censored hello kitty dress. no offense, though. "t-o-n-n-y-b-a-b-y!"

"ugh, tiffany, you should be used to it by now." the girl who was watering the flower near there rolled her eyes then walked towards tiffany with some papers on her hand. "that doll did so many crimes that we couldn't have him here anymore so i, myself, threw him away."

"b-but! tonny is so nice! what could he do other than inviting me to his house and had a makeup night together?!" the tears were rolling down like a waterfall and it made the other girl felt disgusted. "tiffany, for the last time, stop flirting with bad dolls."

"but even taeyeon loved him! don't you, taengoo-yah?" tiffany wiped away her "black tears" and looked over at the blonde who was twirling her hair with her finger, her favorite habit while she was watching something on her ipad. "oh, sure, tonny was fun to play with." tiffany's smile grew wider. "but he was so annoying that i asked seohyun to did it anyway."

"...e-eh..." tiffany's eyes were full of hope at first but then again, she burst out crying. "no! t-tonny-baby...no.."

"come on, tiffy-chan. we gave him the best choice yet he wasted it. plus, if he was more smart and sly... he would have survived, you would have been able to, who knows, go on another date with him and his friends?" seohyun shrugged. "anyway, sometimes, too much drama is not encouraged." 

"but don't you just love it when he strangled mina–"

"girls, be quiet." the voice shut both of the black haired beauties and the girls looked up at their best friend, also known as their boss, who was grinning at her ipad on the table while biting her nail. "our guest is here." 

hearing taeyeon, both tiffany and seohyun looked at each other. "oh my god, t-they are here already?!" tiffany shuttered. "i've been putting my soul into them when we were giving them a new face! oh. my. gosh!" 

"you were like, crying over tonny-baby a second ago." seohyun crossed her arm and sighed, she didn't want to stay with this annoying lady for so long. "hehe, not anymore! better wipe up my face before they could see me, gotta look perfect because first impressions are always the most important." tiffany sang to hereslf as she started to fix her messy colorful face with seohyun's forcefully help.

"we've been doing this for a while now, do you think we will ever stop?" suddenly, tiffany spoke and seohyun, who was putting on the cherry lipstick for her, stopped for a while then rolled her eyes. "tiffany, please, your lips, stay still?" 

tiffany listened and seohyun was just avoiding to answer the question. taeyeon who was still observing the situation outside her window thinking about tiffany's words for a while then grinned. "what's wrong, tiffany? are you bored of doing things like these already?" 

"eh? no, of course not!" tiffany shook her hands and put them down right after seohyun sent her an upset look. 

"good, because if you are that bored, we'll be adding more comedy scenes this time. or, from now on." 

"you...are?" this time, seohyun was the one who spoke. "taeyeon, we have been doing the kind of worst things ever, what can be worse?" she was just as confused as tiffany and they never understood what the hell was going on inside taeyeon's head. all the time. 

"nothing can be worse. we don't do things, seohyun." the blonde grabbed a rose from the vase on the table and smelled it. the sweet scent, making her wanting to relax but she couldn't when she caught the first doll's figure wandering around their garden with their maid. 

she smirked, not a wicked one but a beautiful one, 

"we don't do things. they do and because they are perfect, they can do whatever they want."

 

CREDIT