THE DOLLS :

   ✿   THE DOLLHOUSE  : DEADLINE ANNOUNCED. OH MY GOD.
 
 
all little big girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren't.
 
 
 
hello?

RESIDENTS OF THE DOLLHOUSE

    

DOLLMAKER #1: kim taeyeon. twenty-four. 
creater of the dollhouse, she is the one who decides how will the fate of the dollhouse be like. a mysterious woman who is often described as the most beautiful gift in the world and people say you can get jealous of other people but you can never get jealous of her, never, you only know to kneel in front of her and admire the woman for her perfection. 

FAMOUS QUOTE: "BEAUTY HAS ITS OWN PRICE."
FAVOTIRE THINGS: CATS, NICE SMELL AND NASTY PERSOANLITIES.
RANDOM FACTS 
– HATES DOGS TO GUTS.
– SHE IS VERY LAZY AND RARELY SHOWS UP AROUND THE DOLLHOUSE UNLIKE TIFFANY AND SEOHYUN.
– IS ACTUALLY WEARING CONTACTS BECAUSE SHE CANT SEE

DOLLMAKER #2: tiffany hwang. twenty-four.
she is the second creator of the dollhouse, is in charge of leading the newbies and organizing events for the dollhouse. she is a preppy, over-friendly and super energetic person, don't know if she is just mad or just really friendly. tiffany loves the dolls, she likes every single person and she is willing to do everything for the best of her dolls which is quite intense because everyone tries their best to impress her, to win her interest.

FAMOUS QUOTE: "GOOD MORNING! CUPCAKES?"
FAVOTIRE THINGS: THE DOLLS, PINK AND DISNEY.
RANDOM FACTS
– CAN'T PRETEND TO BE HAPPY SOOO THAT'S WHY PEOPLE THINK SHE IS NOT REALLY "NORMAL". 
– LOVES TO STALK THE DOLLS, SHE CAN LITERALLY SHOW UP ANYTIME THAT MAY GIVE OTHERS A HEART ATTACK FOR REAL.
– SHE LOVES PEOPLE WITH NICE MANNERS.

DOLLMAKER #3: seo joohyun. twenty-three.
the last creator of the dollhouse, the girl is also pretty just like her "sisters". she is the brain of the group, is in charge of solving troubles and crimes, also makes sure the dollhouse is in peace. she is a strict and observant girl, but gets embarrassed easily which is why tiffany loves to a lot. seohyun oftens replace taeyeon in everything since taeyeon trusts her and unlike tiffany, the girl hates dolls who try to be friendly to her.

FAMOUS QUOTE: "I DON'T CARE."
FAVOTIRE THINGS: SNOW, MILK AND PUNISHING PEOPLE.
RANDOM FACTS
– SHE RARELY SMILES.
– SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO CRACK A JOKE AND IS LIKELY TO MAKE A CRUEL JOKE..
– HAS VERY WEIRD TASTE IN MUSIC AND WILL STRANGLE SOMEONE IF THEY INSULT HER MUSIC, , , 

 

  

DOLL #1  tba
DOLL #2  tba
DOLL #3  tba
DOLL #4  tba
DOLL #5  tba
DOLL #6  tba