White T-Shirt

My Number One Fan

A/N : I know it's late, and I know I at romance, but another chapter is coming tomorrow! <3 Enjoy!

Kibum exhaled serenely and continued the soothing task of drawing inanimate circles on Jonghyun’s hand whilst the elder ran his fingers through Kibum’s thick, black locks. There was no other way to put it; Kibum was simply ecstatic. The most gorgeous man he knew, and most definitely ever would know, was holding him within strong arms after wiping away his tears and claiming his lips for his own. Never in a million years did Kibum think his deepest dreams and fantasies would actually come true, but there he was, nestled against Jonghyun with only the sound of their deep breathing audible as they rested.

The silence was soon broken by Jonghyun’s voice cutting through their comfortable intakes of breath, his soft and sultry tone involuntarily sending chills down Kibum’s spine. “So…how long were you planning on dancing around me without taking action?” he questioned playfully, poking one of Kibum’s cheeks with a smirk.

Kibum rolled his eyes. “Speak for yourself. I kissed you first, in case you’ve already forgotten.”

Jonghyun harrumphed, yet his eyes remained lit with amusement and he continued his task of plaiting Kibum’s raven hair. “So then,” he began awkwardly, a crimson hue immediately spreading over his plump cheeks. “Does this mean you’re my boyfriend?” he finished, and made the effort to look everywhere bar Kibum’s eyes.

“Depends.” Kibum snorted. “Do you want me to be your boyfriend?”

Jonghyun allowed a small chuckle to escape his lips before leaning down and planting a chaste peck on the crown of Kibum’s head. “You must be pretty dense if you hadn’t figured that out yet.”

Kibum struggled to conceal his grin and turned his head around slightly from where he laid. “Guess that’s sorted then.” he smirked, and looped his arms around the older male’s neck to pull him down for yet another kiss.

Jonghyun smiled against their locked lips and sighed contentedly, holding Kibum’s face gently within his large hands. As the pulled apart, Kibum’s grin was equally as large and his dimples failed to hide his feeling of pure mirth. “, I should’ve kissed you sooner.”

“Language, ‘Bummie.” chided Jonghyun fondly, however on the inside he agreed vehemently with the younger boy.

The two men fell into another comfortable silence, however too many questions were brewing within Kibum’s mind and he couldn’t help but blurt out the first that came to his head. “Are you gay, then?”

Jonghyun blinked in surprise, however managed to contain the majority of his astonishment. “Um well…Bi, I think. I’m not quite sure, honestly. I’m not really one for labels.”

Kibum nodded in understanding. It made sense after all – Jonghyun always used gender-neutral pronouns in his songs and had taken Kibum for someone who honestly didn’t care who he flirted with as long as they were human.

“How about you then? A-are you gay, I mean.” questioned Jonghyun, unable to hide the awkwardness in his voice as he spoke. It was obvious that this topic of conversation wasn’t one either boy spoke about very often.

Kibum snorted, and then deciding he couldn’t hold it in any longer, threw his head back with a loud guffaw. “Oh c’mon, Jonghyun. Look at me. The only straight thing about me is my teeth.”

Jonghyun remained silent for a few seconds out of an attempt to be respectful, however soon enough his level of laughter was matching Kibum’s own at the sheer truthfulness of his blunt statement. “I admit…my odds were looking pretty good.”

Kibum poked his tongue out and sunk even deeper into Jonghyun’s lap. “Oh, shut it. I’m not that obvious. Do your mum and sister know that you’re…you know?”

Jonghyun quirked a brow in humour. “That I’m a little gay? Yeah, they know. Only because Seodam read my texts though, the little .”

Kibum giggled harmonically, and Jonghyun found that he was encaptivated by the beautiful sound, immediately wanting to hear it float from the younger’s throat once again. “I’m glad you find my suffering amusing.”

Kibum’s bow lips tilted into a small grin. “Is that why she was acting particularly…suggestive when I came over?”

Jonghyun snorted. “Bingo.” he replied, continuing his braids on Kibum’s hair in order to leave his hands with something to do while they spoke. He looked down at Kibum affectionately. “How about you then? Your parents?”

Kibum didn’t respond immediately allowing a strange silence to engulf the room, and Jonghyun felt himself gulp thickly in guilt that he wasn’t quite sure he signed up for. Kibum bit his lip gently and gnawed it between his teeth. “Well no…they don’t know. Which proves that I’m not as flamboyant and obvious as you may think.”

Jonghyun treaded lightly and smacked his lips together to break the eerie silence. “Are you planning on telling them?” he questioned softly, voice almost a whisper in fear of upsetting Kibum.

His question caused Kibum to scoff, and the younger male’s lips distorted into a smile which held no humour. “They’re very traditional. The day I tell them I’m gay is the day I dig my own grave.” he spoke in reply, staring down at his perfectly manicured nails in faux nonchalance.

“So basically,” Jonghyun his lips. “Me being here right now is pretty dangerous within itself.”

Kibum adjusted his position from where he laid with a nod, now facing Jonghyun whose back rested against the headboard of the bed. Kibum’s eyes creased in bittersweet hilarity, and he spoke in a hushed tone whilst leaning forward and hovering dangerously close over Jonghyun’s soft lips. “If only they could see me now.”

Jonghyun gulped and a chill ran down his spine, eyes half-lidded as they darted between Kibum’s glinting feline eyes and his chapped, moving lips. Kibum smirked and entangled his hands in the hair on the back of Jonghyun’s neck, knees resting dangerously on either side of Jonghyun’s left leg. Jonghyun’s hands instinctively placed themselves on the small of Kibum’s back, and he pulled the younger boy slightly closer so that his chest pressed against Jonghyun’s own.

Too impatient to wait any longer, Kibum pushed himself forward and caught Jonghyun’s bottom lip in a heated kiss, the older male returning it immediately with just as much fever. Their eyes closed unthinkingly, and Jonghyun felt Kibum’s long lashes brush against his flushed cheeks gently as his hands utilised their position in Jonghyun’s hair to tilt their heads slightly to the side.

Kibum could feel himself grinning at the taste of ramen on Jonghyun’s lips, and never before had the dancer liked the particular food as much as he did in that moment. Their noses bumped gently as their mouths moved in harmony, neither male taking much notice of anything except the feeling of the other’s lips against their own. Kibum could feel his breath running thin, and pulled away softly to regain it with a few hurried gasps. Jonghyun laughed quietly in affection, before pulling Kibum closer once again to continue where they had left off.

“Breathe through your nose,” he whispered in between kisses, and it was safe to say Kibum was exceptionally grateful for the words of advice.

Kibum’s body was aflame with fireworks, every inch of his skin itching with desire for more contact with the singer. Only the sound of their deep breaths and rustled clothing could be heard within the room, although both boys were convinced that the sound of their heartbeats banging against their chests could be heard for miles. They were floating on air, and despite that the gap between the curtains signified it was dark and cold outside, both were overcome with a wave of heat as their lips brushed against each other’s in a passionate embrace.

 Jonghyun’s tongue brushed tenderly against Kibum’s lips in a request for entry, and Kibum didn’t hesitate in the slightest before parting his lips marginally and allowing Jonghyun access. Unconsciously, Kibum’s legs adjusted from their position and instead knelt themselves on either side of Jonghyun’s hips in a straddle, their bodies pressing even closer together than before. And as Kibum’s tongue joined Jonghyun’s in a battle for dominance and the older male’s cool hands slipped up behind the fabric of Kibum’s white t-shirt and made contact with his smooth, pale skin, Kibum’s small moan of pleasure was seemingly inevitable.

Jonghyun smirked against Kibum’s lips and felt his blood drain further south. Giving the younger one last steady press of lips, Jonghyun then slowly pulled away and rested his forehead against Kibum’s in fatigue. He knew that if they continued any longer the tightness in his pants would only become more evident. Their breath came in short intakes of air and a flushed crimson adorned Kibum’s cheekbones, Jonghyun’s cheeks similarly as red. Kibum bit his swollen lips with a sweet smile, and the display of adorableness had Jonghyun essentially forcing himself not to kiss the younger male once again.

One hand rose from its firm grip on Kibum’s waist to a thumb over the dancer’s cheeks fondly. “You’re really beautiful, Kibum.” Jonghyun whispered.

Kibum’s cheeks turned even pinker, if possible, and he buried his blushing face in the crook of Jonghyun’s neck. The singer grinned widely at Kibum’s embarrassment and rested his chin on the crown of the student’s head. “C’mon,” he whispered. “We should finish watching our movie.”

Kibum grumbled. “I’m tired. Can’t you just sing me to sleep instead?”

His request elicited a ring of melodic laughter from Jonghyun – a sound that warmed Kibum’s heart. “I suppose so. We’ll change into our pyjamas first though, you’ll regret sleeping in jeans.”

Kibum nodded in agreement and removed his face from its resting place against Jonghyun’s neck. He yawned loudly and slid off of the elder’s lap before scuffling over towards his set of drawers and pulling his pair of pink pyjama bottoms out. Jonghyun watched amusedly from his position on the bed, muffling a snort into his arm at the particular colour of Kibum’s apparel.

Kibum’s head shot towards Jonghyun and he rose a suspicious brow. “What’s so funny?” he pouted.

“Pink really is your favourite colour.”

With an exasperated eye roll, Kibum shot back sarcastically. “No, I just made that up. Oh, I still have your boxers by the way.”

Jonghyun’s teeth flashed in a wide smile. “I just find it amusing. And you can keep them. I’m sure they look way hotter on you, anyway.”

Kibum poked his tongue out as he made his way over to the bedroom door. “They do compliment my quite nicely.”

 And just as the door was nearly shut behind Kibum on his way out, Jonghyun called out cheekily. “Prove it.” Kibum poked his head through the gap in the door.

“In your dreams, you bastard.” And then the door was closed, and Jonghyun erupted into a burst of loud laughter.

He pushed himself up to sit straighter on the bed, and then sighed when the realisation that he’d left his backpack in the lounge room hit him. Resigning to lie back down on the soft mattress, Jonghyun closed his eyes and exhaled contentedly, thoughts immediately traveling back and reliving the kiss he and Kibum had just shared. A small smile flittered onto his lips, and the warmth engulfing his entire body lingered leaving a sense of inevitable satisfaction in the pit of his stomach.

The door creaked open and Kibum tentatively peered around the corner. Rustled from his daydreaming state, Jonghyun opened one eye, flashing a toothy grin as soon as his gaze landed on the younger boy. “Why the heck aren’t you changed yet?” jeered Kibum mischievously, making his way inside with a strut that emphasized the pink, flannelette pants hugging his hips.

Jonghyun snorted. “Looking good, ‘Bum.”

Kibum rolled his eyes, yet Jonghyun could just make out the twitching of Kibum’s lips that suggested he was concealing a grin. “Yeah, yeah. Hurry and get changed – I’m tired.”

“Whatever you say, sir.” complied Jonghyun, flinging his legs over the side of the bed with a two salute. “I’ll be right back.”

Kibum laughed genuinely and fell back onto his bed just as Jonghyun walked outside the room. A hand came up to shield his mouth as he yawned loudly, and he could feel his eyes drooping in pure exhaustion. Willing himself to keep his eyes open, Kibum slipped himself beneath his blankets and allowed his eyes to flitter around the room, gaze softening as it landed on the photo of Jonghyun and him on the wall.

His eyelids were a mere millimetre from dropping completely when the door opened once again, Jonghyun clad in a pair of dark green sweatpants and a tight, black, long-sleeved shirt. His eyes immediately lit up at the adorable sight of Kibum nestled within the blankets, and he lightly padded his way over to the bed. “Still want me to sing for you? Or will you fall asleep before I have the chance?”

Kibum shuffled to one side of his large bed with a strange mixture between a nod and a shake of the head that Jonghyun couldn’t quite decipher. With a weary expression, he patted the other side of the soft mattress as an invitation, and Jonghyun merrily obliged by crawling on and lying atop of the covers. “Any requests?”

Kibum mumbled softly into his pillow and Jonghyun had to strain his ears to hear what he was saying.

“Hallelujah.”

Jonghyun grinned and his lips, clearing his throat with a barely audible cough. He stared down at Kibum’s angelic form wrapped within the duvet, and when the first line cascaded from his mouth Jonghyun found no difficulty whatsoever in making his words seem believable. Because really, Kibum was most definitely the work of God. A fatal mistake; a masterpiece.

Kibum’s light snores could be heard in mere seconds, and Jonghyun smiled fondly down at the younger boy’s fragile form.  He reached forward and ran a guitar string calloused hand through Kibum’s thick locks, feeling his heart bounce pleasantly in his chest as the dancer leaned into the gentle touch. Jonghyun’s admiring gaze took note of Kibum’s white t-shirt, and memories of his hands running beneath the fabric and over Kibum’s pale, smooth skin abruptly appeared in the forefront of his mind.

Jonghyun hurriedly adverted his gaze and felt his mouth run dry, swallowing thickly. ‘He’s asleep, you ert!’ he scolded mentally, hand suddenly itching with the desire to write. Like always, Jonghyun’s thoughts and plans to finally do something productive arrived at the most ghastliest time possible.

Knowing that no sleep whatsoever would be acquired until his thoughts were written on paper, Jonghyun cautiously treaded his way off the bed and to his backpack upon the floor, rummaging gently for something that he seldom went without. Pulling a worn notebook out along with a black biro, Jonghyun gingerly slid back onto the bed and went to writing, thoughts running at what seemed like a million miles per hour.

Overwhelmed with all of the uplifting events that occurred that day, Jonghyun didn’t pause in the slightest as his hand flew across the page, slanted scrawl covering almost every inch of paper it could reach. And it was close to an hour later, as Jonghyun’s hand had cramped up with significant overuse, when he finally placed the notebook and pen by the side of the bed, not one, but two hurriedly sketched songs aligning the previously blank pages.

The first had been filled with an abundance of emotions which had been prodding every inch of Jonghyun’s head, emotional and sappy and filled with everything one would expect from a song written by Jonghyun. The other however, was quite different, merely a lingering afterthought that wouldn’t leave Jonghyun alone. Because whilst Kibum’s touches and kisses and scent made Jonghyun wild and left him breathless in multiple different ways, Jonghyun found that Kibum’s white t-shirt was equally as infuriating, practically begging to be written about as it floated around his now void mind.

It was with the thoughts of Kibum’s lips and tongue gliding against his own, along with the feeling of his smooth, warm skin and captivating aura entwining with his that Jonghyun finally fell into a deep sleep. A sleep littered with wondrous dreams that left Jonghyun with a ghost of a smile etched onto his delicate face.

Jonghyun’s eyes fluttered in disturbance as the bright light of the sun peered through the curtain gap and onto his previously sleeping face. Opening them marginally into a squint, Jonghyun cursed his inability to sleep in and glared futilely at the taunting sun. A shiver ran through his body, and as Jonghyun adjusted his position on the large bed he realised that he’d never slipped under the covers, simply too tired at the time to comprehend the temperature in the room.

With an exhausted effort, Jonghyun sat up and scuffled back towards the headboard, slipping his feet under the duvet once he’d reached high enough and sliding further down into the warm expanse the blanket beheld.  He yawned loudly, yet not loud enough to disturb the sleeping boy beside him. Smiling fondly at Kibum, Jonghyun shuffled a tiny bit closer to the younger male, and felt a calmness melt into his stomach at Kibum’s slow, steady breathing. Jonghyun unconsciously matched his breaths, and almost immediately after he closed his eyes, Jonghyun fell asleep once again.

It was safe to say that Kibum was pleasantly surprised when he awoke and discovered that throughout the night, Jonghyun’s arms had seemingly found their way around his slender waist. He exhaled serenely and nestled himself further into Jonghyun’s comforting arms, though he made no move to fall back to sleep. Carefully, as to not wake the elder, Kibum twisted around so that his body was facing Jonghyun’s. His eyes travelled over the singer’s peaceful face, and it seemed Kibum couldn’t stop his hand from lifting up and gently brushing Jonghyun’s blonde, wispy hair out of his eyes.

Jonghyun stirred gently in his sleep and Kibum leaned forward to place a loving kiss on the tip of his nose. One of Jonghyun’s eyes opened slightly and an immediate grin spread over his face at the sight of Kibum so early in the morning. “I feel like we’re an old married couple or something.” he laughed huskily, and Kibum’s eyes crinkled in amusement.

“Even while looking at a youthful stud-muffin such as myself?”

Jonghyun snorted. “Please never say that again. What’s the time?”

Kibum poked his tongue out before reaching over to his bedside table to retrieve his phone. “I’m only saying the truth. And it’s 9:56am.”

Jonghyun’s eyes widened comically. “Seriously? I haven’t slept that long in…ages.”

Kibum’s mouth twitched into a smile. “Must’ve been my presence.”

Jonghyun playfully rolled his eyes and reluctantly pushed the blankets off of himself. “You wish, sunshine.”

Kibum poked his tongue out and followed suit, stretching his arms out widely with a loud yawn as soon as he’d set foot on the carpeted floor. Jonghyun watched, yet hastily flicked his head away to stare at the photo wall as Kibum’s shirt lifted slightly revealing his milky, white skin. The singer gulped thickly and shook his head before standing up, picking his pen and notebook up from where he’d left them and stuffing them into his backpack.

Kibum’s fisted hands rubbed at bleary eyes and he shot Jonghyun a curious look. “What should we do today?”

Jonghyun stood in thought for a few seconds, running his hand through his already tousled hair. “Well, I was thinking maybe we could go somewhere for breakfast.” he suggested uncertainly, watching Kibum to gauge his reaction.

Kibum’s teeth beamed in a wide smile and his dimples dinted delicately in his pinkish cheeks. Jonghyun took his reaction positively and found Kibum’s grin to be contagious, beaming just as broadly as he continued. “And because it’s Sunday…later on you could come back to my house to grab my guitar before heading over to the bar.”

Kibum nodded eagerly, practically bouncing his way over to his set of drawers in excitement. He pulled out a pair of ripped jeans, a flannelette shirt and a printed, white t-shirt, giving Jonghyun a pointed look. “You better not be taking me out in your pyjamas.”

Jonghyun blinked. “So, it’s a yes then?” he questioned, eliciting an eye roll from Kibum.

“Yes, you idiot. Now hurry and get changed, I’ll change in the bathroom for your sake.”

Jonghyun poked his tongue out and gestured for Kibum to make his way outside with a playful flick of the hand. “Hurry along then, you might faint from shock if you get a glimpse of my abs.”

Kibum scoffed, yet nonetheless got up and made his way out the door. “Abs on that lanky torso? You wish, Jjong.” he chuckled, giving the older male a little wink before closing the door behind him.

Jonghyun pouted. “Me having abs isn’t that unbelievable,” he muttered with a huff, grabbing his clothes out of his bag and stripping down quickly. He slid on a fresh pair of boxers and black, skinny leg jeans before glaring down at his flat, thin stomach. “One day…” he sighed longingly, spraying on some deodorant and slipping his navy turtleneck over his head.

He stuffed his dirty clothes bag into his bag and pulled out a toothbrush and a comb, before heading over to the bathroom to freshen himself up. Jonghyun reached up to knock gently on the door, however groaned softly as he heard the soft sound of the shower through the walls. He shook his head, lips quirking fondly and he begrudgingly made his way downstairs and into the lounge.

Plonking down onto the large couch, Jonghyun briefly considered searching for another bathroom – after all, a large house such as this was certain to have multiple – but decided against it, deeming it quite rude to do so without permission. Instead, Jonghyun opted to spend a few minutes scrolling through his Instagram feed, and then stopped suddenly in startling realisation. He hadn’t even followed Kibum yet, if he had it, that was.

And so when Kibum, fully dressed, made his way down to inform Jonghyun that the bathroom was free, he decided to question the younger boy about it as the two made their way back upstairs. “Do you have Instagram?”

Kibum rose an eyebrow as he opened the bathroom door for the singer. “Um, yes.”

Jonghyun’s eyes brightened, and he responded eagerly, still hovering outside the bathroom. “You should follow me, then!”

“Pass your phone over, then.” he demanded with a small smile, literally snatching Jonghyun’s phone from his loose grasp and opening the Instagram app. A few taps later, he handed the phone back and lightly shoved Jonghyun into the bathroom, closing the door after him. “Hurry up, I’m hungry!” he called impishly, and Kibum could imagine quite clearly the pout on Jonghyun’s face that was sure to appear.

“I’m just brushing my teeth,” he called. “You didn’t need to slam the door in my face.”

Kibum laughed loudly and opened the door, peering around the frame. “Sorry, yeobo. Would you prefer if I watched while you brush your teeth?”

Jonghyun reddened as he ran his toothbrush beneath the faucet and commented offhandedly, eyes flicking to Kibum in the mirror. “No. Just wanted to stare at your beautiful face for a bit longer.” He smirked, toothbrush in mouth, as Kibum’s cheeks flushed crimson.

“S-shut up. You’re seriously the worst flirt.” he muttered embarrassedly, however his bright pink cheeks contradicted his insult quite nicely. Kibum trudged his way into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bathtub, chin on palm as he, quite ironically, watched Jonghyun brush his teeth.

Jonghyun snickered and Kibum screwed his nose up in disgust as toothpaste spittle sprayed onto the mirror. The singer spun his head around to look at Kibum with wide, guilty eyes, however his twitching mouth suggested he was muffling a further mound of giggles. Kibum groaned into the palms of his hands and shook his head. “You are so disgusting.” He mumbled, and Jonghyun had to hurriedly stuff his face into the sink as he burst out into fully-fledged laughter. Toothpaste sprayed everywhere, and although Kibum tried – he really did – to contain his laughter, his attempts were futile and soon he was throwing his head back in a burst of obnoxious chuckles.

Jonghyun looked up, toothpaste painting specks on his thin face. “Yuck.” he grumbled, however the grin adorning his features removed the bitterness of his remark, turning it into something quite humorous instead.

Kibum pulled a face of disgust. “Clean that up or I’m never kissing you again.”

Jonghyun gasped in mock hurt and pouted in Kibum’s direction, puppy dog eyes and all. “Why you gotta be so rude? Don’t you know I’m human too?” he sang in broken English, and Kibum inwardly cringed at Jonghyun’s awful accent.

Kibum tutted. “You’re far from being a normal human, Jjong.”

 Jonghyun’s eyes widened in disbelief and he looked genuinely offended, but Kibum continued. “You’re more like an angel.”

Jonghyun sputtered, and he hurriedly went to wash all the toothpaste off his face to hide his blushing cheeks. Kibum looked quite surprised himself, a slapped palm covering his mouth in astonishment. “Oh my God. You’re disgusting cheesiness is rubbing off on me!” he exclaimed, and Jonghyun lifted his now clean face to look at him.

“For your information,” he began, drying his face with a clean face washer nearby. “My cheesiness is not disgusting. It’s charming.”

Kibum rolled his eyes affectionately. “Keep telling yourself that, hon.”

Jonghyun ran the comb through his blonde hair a few times before placing it down and opting to tousle it up with his hands instead. He grabbed a tiny bit of gel from the open cabinet and gave himself a small quiff, before turning around and smiling in Kibum’s direction. “How do I look?”

Kibum ran his eyes up and down Jonghyun’s frame critically. “Quite plain. But it suits you, so don’t worry.”

Jonghyun poked out his bottom lip. “Are you saying that I’m plain?” he questioned, offended.

Kibum shook his head. “No. I’m saying that you’re so good looking that you make plain clothing look hot.”

Jonghyun blinked. That was the response he was looking for. A small smile found its way onto his lips once again and before the younger could really take notice of what was happening, he walked over to Kibum, held his face and kissed him square on the lips.

Kibum squeaked in surprise but nonetheless closed his eyes and began to kiss back gently, large hands grasping Jonghyun’s sweater. It wasn’t a heated kiss. It was soft and delicate, as though their lips were made of porcelain. But Kibum found himself enjoying it immensely, savouring the way Jonghyun’s hands held his face lovingly and the taste of toothpaste his lips beheld.

Jonghyun pulled away softly and his eyes fluttered open, gaze running over every inch of Kibum’s ethereal features. “You’re really something, Kibum.” he spoke quietly, using his fingers to brush Kibum’s jet black hair out of closed eyes.

Kibum smiled, the toothy smile that Jonghyun found himself loving more each rare time it appeared, and opened his eyes. “I could say the same about you.”

Jonghyun’s features crinkled in mirth, and he reached down to entwine Kibum’s hand with his own. “C’mon,” he spoke. “Let’s go get some breakfast.”