Episode 4 pt 3

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

Exo was currently in the practice studio warming up. Chen who was busy loosening up his hands while gently tapping the drums as he made sure nothing was wrong. Kai was busy tuning his guitar while Kyungsoo was running a couple parts of the song on the piano making sure he had the parts right. When Baekhyun moved to test the mic and clear his voice, it caused all the sounds to stop and the members to look up at the male who was wearing a simple black and white snapback backwards while holding onto his guitar.

“Shall we start?” Baekhyun asks.

“Let’s do this.” Chen says with a smile as he hits his drumsticks to cue them in.

As the song starts, Baekhyun starts singing into the mic causing all the sounds to be released throughout the room by the speakers.

“Wait a second.” Baekhyun says as he stops singing before he turns to look over at Kyungsoo.

“Yah, Do Kyungsoon. You have to keep time with the music and beat. You’re off.” Baekhyun says as he looks over at the pianist.

Kyungsoo simply nods in response while the other members look at him with concern.

“Let’s go again.” Baekhyun says before Chen cues them in once again.

The rehearsal continues while they take breaks here and there as they prepare for their upcoming concert. Even Suho came to check up on the members making sure that they were getting along well and sounding well.

As Kyungsoo started singing with Baekhyun, the members noticed that Kyungsoo was truly a gift that they received considering that their already hit song started to sound better with the extra voice that blended well with Baekhyun's.

When they finished rehearsal they put their equipment away before Baekhyun walked over to Kyungsoo which causes the other members to look over at the two members and pause their movements.

“Good job.” Baekhyun says with a simply smile before he pats the younger's arm and moves to walk out the door.

This causes confusion to rush through Kai and Chen as they watch the silent and cold Baekhyun start to warm up.

 

Time Lapse….

 

The white van pulls up to the driveway of the Exo members house before the door opens and the members get off the van.

“Minseok-hyung!” Kyungsoo says with a smile as he walks over at Xiumin who was carrying a couple things in his hands while Luhan was standing next to him.

“Is your vacation over?” Chen asks with a smile as he walks up next to Kyungsoo while Baekhyun and Kai follow.

“It was a very long vacation, however, we came back safely.” Xiumin says with a chuckle as he watches Luhan hand a bucket of ice cream to Chen.

“Thanks to Kyungsoon.” Xiumin says with a smile before he looks over at Kyungsoo who simply glances at Baekhyun while the older looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter