Episode 4 pt 1

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Baekhyun looked up at the staff members and watched them gather the equipment that was left behind.

“Let’s go! Baekhyun-ah? Aren’t you coming?” A staff member asked.

“I’ll be there in a bit.” Baekhyun yelled back.

Once they cleared out, Baekhyun looked at his watch before he dove into the pool to pull Kyungsoo out.

Baekhyun swam towards Kyungsoo who was falling unconscious. Once he reached him, Baekhyun took a hold of Kyungsoo’s shoulders and shook him to try and bring him back. Although when he looked down at Kyungsoo’s body, he understood why the latter refused to change with them or expose too much skin. Baekhyun saw how there were many scars covering the smaller’s body.

Once Kyungsoo got conscious, he moved to pull Baekhyun out of the water as well. Little did he know, that this was all going to be publicized.

 

The Next Day….

 

“Do Kyungsoon, Thank you! Do Kyungsoon! Do Kyungsoon!” Fans cheered in front of the company while being blocked by security.

“Do Kyungsoon saved Baekhyun’s life. It’s just as if he saved one of us. Since he is now the savior of Exo, we will accept him.” Yuri declares before he joins in on the chanting.

 

In a Hospital VVIP Room….

 

“What? Do Kyungsoon, thank you? No, I don’t thank him. Mr. Kim, I don’t ing thank him!” Baekhyun yells besides the hospital bed before throwing a pillow down on it.

Baekhyun was wearing a simply grey long sleeve shirt with black pants as he stood in front of Suho who was wearing a black dress shirt, a navy blue blazer and watching navy blue dress pants who was sitting on one of the couches.

“Well to me, it’s thank you. They all fell for Kyungsoon. Plus don’t you feel grateful for him saving you?” Suho asks as he leans on his arms.

“Who saved whose life?” Baekhyun scoffs as he looks away.

“How about staying in the hospital a little longer?” Suho suddenly asks which causes Baekhyun to look over at the older male.

“Why? I’m fine.” Baekhyun replies while slipping his hand into his pocket.

“Well, it’s not for you. I mean, people are reacting so positively to Kyungsoon because he saved your life and if you stay here longer, we can maximize his heroism.” Suho explains.

“Why would I? I’m doing like that. I’m leaving right now.” Baekhyun declares as he points towards the door.

“Woah! You can’t leave right now! There’s a film crew outside.” Suho exclaims as he stops Baekhyun from leaving.

“Why the did you call for a film

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter