Episode 2 Ending

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

With Suho….

 

Suho was walking in his office wearing a nicely fitted beige suit before he lets out a chuckle while talking on the phone.

“Mr. Huang, the rumor is totally untrue. That’s what our anti-fans made up. We’ll show you soon on a decent stage, please look forward to it.” Suho says with a smile before he pauses his pacing as he listens to what Tao was saying on the other line.

“How about tonight?” Suho asks with a smile.

 

With Baekhyun….

 

Baekhyun was simply sitting on the couch in the hotel with his laptop in his lap as he read an article that was written about Kyungsoo.

The vocal simply bites his lip before releasing it while placing the laptop on the coffee table and gets up.

Baekhyun simply starts pacing back and forth for a brief moment as he tries to think things through regarding what he read until his phone started ringing his his pocket.

Once Baekhyun pulled his phone out of his pocket, he saw that he was getting a call from Suho. Letting out a simple scoff, he denies the call before he throws his phone on the couch and lets out a small sigh.

 

With Kyungsoo….

 

Kyungsoo on the other hand was simply zoning out while wearing a white t-shirt and a black and green hoodie with navy blue jeans.

“Since you got cursed by thousands of your anti-fans, you look exhausted.” Luhan says as he leans down and looks over at Kyungsoo with a concerned face.

“I guess. I’ve never really been cursed by so many people before.” Kyungsoo replies as he looks over at Luhan who was not sitting in the chair next to him in the dressing room.

“Nevertheless, you’re not running away.” Luhan says as he crosses his arms across his chest.

“If I run away now, I’ll forever be a sinner. Even though I lied to so many people, when my hyung returns, everything will go back to normal. Then they will all forgive me. Since I’m doing something wrong, I don’t have another choice.” Kyungsoo replies as he looks away and glances at his reflection in the mirror that was in front of him.

“That’s right. It’s okay for you to endure all this, but don’t go overboard.” Luhan says with a smile as he points at the others chest.

“As long as I don’t have to take off my shirt and go into water, I’ll be fine.” Kyungsoo replies as he lifts his shirt and observes his scar for a brief moment.

 

Back With Baekhyun….

 

“Yes, I’ve read all the articles about Do Kyungsoon. So what? What do you want me to do?” Baekhyun says as he was now sitting in front of a desk, his laptop on the desk while his arms were crossed in front of his chest.

“We need to do a rehearsal for the Asian Music Festival, but if you don’t particip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter