Episode 3 pt 3

미남이시네요/You’re Beautiful Parody (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

With Chen…

 

Chen watches Kai and Kyungsoo's interaction from his spot in front of the window as he stops eating the apple that was in his hands.

The drummer slowly turns around to face his back towards the window instead as his eyes remain as wide as saucers before he drops his apple on the floor.

“They’re acting like they….” Chen starts saying before he pauses and shakes his head in denial.

“Pull yourself together. That’s not possible. It can’t be true.” Chen says as he slaps himself in the face a couple of times as he speaks.

“Jongdae~” Kyungsoo’s voice calls out which causes Chen to open his eyes.

When Chen looks up he sees Kyungsoo bend down and pick up his apple before the vocal walks towards him.

“Chen, you dropped this.” Kyungsoo says as he hands the other his apple back.

Chen simply swallows hard as he looks down at the apple before he wets his lips and pushes the apple back towards Kyungsoo.

“You can have it.” Chen says before he slips past Kyungsoo and starts walking towards his room leaving Kyungsoo behind who was simply looking down at the apple that was now in his possession.

“He’s hiding something. I know it.” Chen says to himself after he closed his bedroom door and leaned on it.

Kyungsoo on the other hand simply slipped a hand into his pocket before he walked towards his room.

Once he walked in, he sat down on his bed before he looked down at the apple that he was still holding before he let out a brief sigh.

“They’ve all done so much for me…. Tomorrow they’ll all be disappointed, right?” Kyungsoo says to himself as he looks around his room for a brief moment before he looks back down at the apple.

Letting out a sigh, Kyungsoo puts the apple down on his nightstand before he gets up and walks over to his desk and grabs a hold of one of his notebooks. He then slides out a picture of Kyungsoon and looks at it as he leans on the edge of his desk with one hand gripping the edge of the desk.

“I’m sorry hyung…. I wanted to make your dream come true and find our mom, but I messed everything up. Why am I like this?” Kyungsoo says to the picture before he feels tears pooling at the side of his eyes before he puts the picture down and looks towards the ceiling.

Little did he know, Baekhyun returned back to the dorm to grab some of his things before he heard Kyungsoo talking in his room.

The vocal wanted to ignore it and walk to his room, but for some reason he couldn’t move. His feet halted and wouldn’t lift off of the floor. While letting out a gentle sigh, he moved to walk closer towards the door to knock, but he paused when he heard what Kyungsoo was saying.

“So many people told me to explore and look at what the world can hold, but I feel like I’m a useless human being.” Kyungsoo’s voice says from the other side which causes Baekhyun to furrow his eyebrows.

Swallowing hard, Baekhyun threw away his big ego and knocked on the door.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Baekhyun mumbled to himself as he moved to straighten out his shirt and slip both of his hands into his pocket while looking down at his slippers before he heard the door open.

“Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo’s voice said which had a tone that was very close to being surprised.

“Yours truly.” Baekhyun simply replies as he looks up to find Kyungsoo with tear stained cheeks.

“Did you cry?” Baekhyun asks after a brief moment of silence.

“Don’t worry about it. Why are you even here.” Kyungsoo replies as he looks down at his feet.

“I just wanted to say….” Baekhyun starts saying before the words get caught in his throat.

“A-Are you okay?” Baekhyun says while he looks away for a brief moment.

“Um… yeah…. Are you?” Kyungsoo replies back as he scratches the back of his neck.

“It’s getting better. So um… Yeah… That’s all.” Baekhyun says before he moves to turn around and walk away to his room, but he pauses for a brief moment.

“Kyungsoon.” Baekhyun says with his back to Kyungsoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter