THIRD

A Story Of Love

 

 

 


 

 

The vision was getting blurry, I could hardly hear what were they discussing, and I didn't know what the hell I am writing on this piece of white paper sheet. 

  "Yah! Get up, you sleepy head!" A sudden impact hit me on the back of my head

"Ouch!" I rubbed the back of my head with my hand while my eyes were glaring sharply at him. Kris was smiling stupidly while showing his white teeth toward me. Seriously, what should I do with this stupid guy?

  I looked away and pay my attention back to the professor who was blabbering about something like human law and blah blah blah. I don't have any idea about what was he pointing at the slide over there then turns his back toward his student and wrote 'accomplishment' on the whiteboard. Oh no, I’m getting stupid day by day. I felt like there's nothing that got inside my brain for a week being in this Mr. Robert whatever class. 

 We walked out from the class a minute after the bell rang. And as usual, the girls started to clinging around us, ad for sure because of Kris who are walking beside me. When he took out his sunglasses and put it on, and threw some winks toward the girls he didn't even know was enough to make me puke. I put on my cap and lower it a little until it covered almost half of my face.

 Now, the girls started to get closer to us, no, not us. But him. I was being pushed away from him until my back hit the wall on the hallway, while he was like walking with a smile plastered on his face, his hands were hanging around the girls neck. The usual stuff he always does when the class is over. 

I sighed and grabbed the book tighter as I walked my way toward the locker without paying attention to the crowd. While I was walking, there was a lady with a short pants, long black hair; fair skin was handling pamphlets to the people who pass the hallway. I took the pamphlet when she handled it out for me with a bright smile plastered on her face while her voice echoed "Please join us!" across the hallway. 

I looked at the pamphlet. "Hmm, a trip to a beach by Economic Faculty? Well, not bad" I said then continued to read through the pamphlet once again. This is supposed to be fun anyway. But there's no way I could join this. Remember, I’m a person that someone can get close to easily. I'm not good in socializing with people. I'm enough with just me. There's no one that want to be with me. There's no one that knows me well except for myself. There's no one that can help me with this feelings. There's no one that could understand me.

I crumpled up the pamphlet and threw it on the trash bin nearby. And walked away. 

 

 


 

 

As the bell that give the students the sign the happy news which is the-hell-yeah-school-is-end, I took all the books and headed out from the classrooms with my hoodie on my head, as usual covering the half of my face. My face was facing the ground, and kept on walking without looking at anyone, toward the lockers. I unlocked my locker and put all the books in there and grabbed my iPod under a bunch of crumpled papers inside my locker.

The crumpled papers were love letters from the haters, as usual. Sometimes, the even use a spray-paint on my locker, and even some of them trying to threaten me with death and so on. Sometimes, I don't know what the hell is wrong with these people. Of course the contents of the letters were all about 'Me should stay away from The Prince Kris' and blah blah blah. 

I'm not trying to steal away their Kris or what, so I don't know why they're acting up like these. These actions were so ridiculous because I’ve never blocked them or send them the hate-letters for them to stay away from Kris and let me be the only who can talk to him. Hey, girls! Come on, go and confess your love to that so-called prince. I've never intend to make him as my boyfriend or whatever. 

Basically, he's just a friend. So all these stupid hate-letters and this haters-doing will never affect me. 

I sighed for the last time as my eyes glanced at my mess locker. I took out all the crumpled papers out and put all of them in my bag, then slammed the locker. I jumped out a little when I saw someone was standing there while his back landing on the locker beside mine. 

"Hey, stupid." Kris hugged himself while looking at me with a smirk plastered on his face. The girls were whispering among them, talking about how handsome is him, and how bad is myself. 

"Hey" I looked away and left out a heavy sigh then turned away. I plucked on the earphones on my ears and started to press the buttons on my iPod, showing him that I’m not interested in whatever topic he's trying to get me into.

"Amber, let's go on a trip." He followed me from behind me and threw his hand on my shoulder, I tried to pull back myself and brush his hand off my shoulder. But what can I do? I can't push him away; he was way too muscular for me.

"Sorry, can't hear you." I turned up the volume, without looking at him. 

"Oh, come on. Amber, I promise you that this trip will be fun." Kris bent a little so that he can see my face and said it with a very exciting expression on. When he noticed that I wasn't not paying any attention to him. He stopped and blocked me then pulled out one of my earphones out. 

"Hey!!" I rise up the volume of my voice a little as a sign of protesting his action, as I tried to grab my earphone back. 

"Na-ah. No, until you answer me with a yes." He put his hand even higher when he saw I was trying to grab my earphone with a few little jumps. 

"No means no, Kris. Give me back my earphone!" I stomped my feet with an anger expression plastered on.

"Then, I'm so sorry Amber Josephine Liu, say goodbye to your earphone." Kris threw me the cold face then he made his way toward the nearest the windows in the corridor and pulled out his hand that was holding my earphone out of the window.

"No!!!!!" I yelled a little as I tried to keep my voice low while my hand started to pull his body away from the window. 

"Then, let me hear your answer again?" Kris bent a little since I’m shorter than him as he placed his hand over his ear and pretending to hear me. 

"Okay, yes." I gave up and turned my view on the ground. He didn't leave with any choice! 

"What a good choice!" Kris bent down a little and took a peek at my face under the hoodie while showing his teeth to me. This guy really getting on my nerve!

"It's not a choice, you stupid. It's a must." I said with a lower voice. He handed me the earphone, I grabbed it and pulled down my hoodie a little lower and walked away from him, as fast as I could before my fist found its way to the oh-so-handsome-charming-prince. That statement makes me want to puke! 

Kris landed his back on the wall while hugging himself. Seriously, what should I do with you, Amber?

She's not like anyone else. She preferred to be alone, and alone. Why she have to be that way?

Nobody knows

 

 

 


 

 

Hey, guys. long time no see. I'm sorry, i've been busy with homeworks and school thingies. Anyway, it's been a long since the last time i updated the chapters. Well, take down this note - DO NOT REFER TO THE SYPNOPSIS because i'm totally changing the storyline. HAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh*

Thank you for reading. Ignore all my grammar and spelling mistakes, because obviously english is not my first language. 

NICE TO SEE YOU!! *throw candies everywhere*