Mine

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She traces her finger along his chest and stops at the bullet scar.

She thanked God silently that he is still alive; despite being shot.

She always fear of bullet, gang, mafia and things that lead to violence.

She will try as hard to stay away from them.

But where does life leads her to?

She falls for Jung Yonghwa; who is at the top of the wanted list because of his company or we could call it empire success.

Shinhye wonder how in the earth her wall is so vulnerable when it comes to Yonghwa.

She has had this tingling feels and protective instinct since the first day she worked for him.

He looks so broken yet he always hid it behind those eyes that looks strict and demanding.

Less people know that he is just a hopeless romantic and kind soul; his work makes him seems the opposite.

Shinhye let her finger trails down to his stomach where the stitch mark were visible.

She leans and kisses it there before snuggling on his chest, Yonghwa automatically hugs her close.

She lift her head and looks at his face.

He is sleeping peacefully, it looks like he is smiling.

She pats his side as she hums a lullaby that Minhyuk likes, slowly closing her eyes.

She knows; when she chose this path, she had to be prepare for the upcoming event.

It’s not a fairy tales life and it’s not a simple life she dreamt to live in.

When she knows she fall in love with this man, her path change and she is determined to walk it with Jung Yonghwa by her side.

***

Yonghwa was tensed after the phone call with his man and Shinhye was careful.

They might have problem here or maybe in Seoul.

She wasn’t going to ask Yonghwa; it will make him feel burdened so she sat down on the couch and reads a magazine.

Yonghwa comes to her after about 10 minutes and she casually looks at him and she saw how he spots a guilty looks.

“Honey, mianhe. The restaurant is full booked.”

“Neh? Restaurant?”

“Yes. You told me that you want to try eating there.”

“Aishh oppa. Kenchana. I just feel like it, not that I have to go there.”

“Really chagi?”

“Of course. And here I thought you are being tensed for a real reason to be.”

Yonghwa chuckles and hugs Shinhye from her side.

“I’m worried if you will feel down.”

“Aniya. I’m happy going anywhere just if you are by my side.”

Shinhye said that and blushed when she manage to mutter that cheesy word.

Yonghwa grins and attacked Shinhye with wet kisses.

Shinhye response by snaking her arm on his neck and pulls him so he lie down on top of her.

And so, that position la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter