Going On A Trip

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shinhye was packing Minhyuk’s clothes, 3 days after Yonghwa propose the idea when Yonghwa walks in.

“You are packing?”

She smiles and nods.

“Doojoon had see through it. We manage to send appeal because the money used to buy your house is from your account.”

“You can do that?”

Yonghwa smiles, nodding.

“Thank you oppa.”

“Don’t thank me yet. We still have long to go.”

“Gurae.”

“Is he sleeping?”

“Yes. He is a bit hard to please today. I just manage to make him sleep 10 minutes ago.”

“He had started to play. He is a big boy now.”

Yonghwa said with an amusement on his face.

He walks over to Minhyuk crib and caresses his chubby cheek softly with his forefinger.

He spend lesser time with him these few days since he was speeding up with his work that he dump on Jungshin’s shoulder.

“He sleeps like an angel.”

“Every kid does.”

Shinhye commented with her soft voice while he walks towards Yonghwa.

“I’m done packing.”

She said and Yonghwa turns to look at her luggage.

“Okay. I’ll do mine after this. You ate dinner right?”

“Yes. I ate with eomonim.”

Yonghwa nods and was about to walk to his room when Shinhye calls him.

“Yes?”

He asks when Shinhye was fiddling with the end of her blouse.

“Ani. Just that. Ermm do you want me to help you with packing?”

“Neh?”

“You look tired and you just finished working. I just want to help where I could.”

With that, Yonghwa chuckles.

“Thank you Shinhye. Come on. I’ll show you which I want to be packed.”

Shinhye then gladly follow him and when he switch on the light; the room is in a big mess.

Yonghwa cursed under his breath when he remember how unorganized his room was.

He purposely don’t let the maid in, just so that no one knows about their separate bedroom.

The house basically has much more secrets that only he knows.

“Kenchanayo. I can clean if it’s this much.”

“Ani. I’ll tidy it up in no time.”

She said and starts rolling her sleeves up and picks up dirty clothes off of the floor.

Yonghwa rubs his nape, feeling shy but Shinhye simply does it like she always do it.

“You can just tell me next time oppa.”

She said and smiles at him before she proceeds to picks up some crumples papers.

“Go on and clean up yourself oppa. I got this.”

“Ahh neh. Sorry again Shinhye.”

She smiles it off and soon she finishes cleaning up.

“The laundry?”

She asks when Yonghwa comes out fresh and clean, in white shirt and pajama pants.

“I usually leave it out the door.”

“Gurae oppa.”

She puts the basket out of the door and walks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter