Unvealing Secrets

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shinhye woke up early and a smile crave on her lips when she heard Minhyuk’s baby talk.

“Mianhe sweetie. I overslept.”

She said and kisses Minhyuk who was brightly smiled upon seeing her.

“Let’s clean up and greet your appa neh.”

Shinhye giggle after that.

Calling Yonghwa as Minhyuk’s appa somehow makes her giddy.

She indulge then in a bubble bath with her son and he was enjoying it a way too much.

“Why are you this happy? Do you know that you are a Jung too starting from today?”

Yonghwa had shown her the letter yesterday; about Minhyuk’s new surname.

He brought along Minhyuk’s birth certificate too, and now her son are one of the country’s citizen.

She is grateful to Yonghwa for that too.

After cleaning, she feeds him and herself before she climbs the stairs to meet Yonghwa and she saw him, in a serious stance while he watch out of the window.

Jungshin is there as well, maybe delivering some bad news she thought since Yonghwa was stiff.

Worried, she moves closer but what she heard makes her frown.

“Set him free.”

Yonghwa said to Jungshin and he nods acknowledging.

“Set who free?”

Shinhye asks as she puts down Minhyuk who wriggles himself in her embrace.

Since he can crawl around, he loves being in the floor.

“Shin, what are you doing here?”

“Tell me oppa. Set who free?”

She asks in demanding tone.

Yonghwa asks Jungshin to leave them alone and she walks to Shinhye, holds her arm.

“Its nothing okay.”

“What is nothing? U kidnap people too now?”

“I.”

“Tell me. Why is it hard for you to talk if its not true?”

“Its business thing shin. You don’t need to know.

“Now I don’t need to know huh? What about all that you said before that you don’t play dirty?”

Yonghwa sighs.

“Its not that. I never play dirty. Remember I said about Lee Joon hyung captured someone? Its the one who swindle our real estate business.”

“Geun suk ssi?”

Yonghwa nods.

“He is still alive?”

“Apparently, he is the one who kill her and make people believe that he is in that burning car too.”

“Oppa.”

“We know but we haven’t get all the proofs then. So we keep him.”

“Oh.”

Shinhye exclaimed, gasping.

“I’m sorry.”

“Its ok. I don’t want you to worry about it.”

Shinhye holds Yonghwa’s head and let him rest on her shoulder and then she hugs him.

“Tell me everything, shares your worries with me.”

She whispers.

“Because I am your wife.”

She said before closing her eyes, she means what she said.

It’s only few weeks to go before the wedding and she is determined that she will accept each of everything about him.

Yonghwa nods on his shoulder and soon she release her hug.

“Are you ready to talk?”

Yonghwa nods.

She smiles.

“Lets sit and talk about it.”

“Lee Joon hyung is a detective. Undercover at it is. He once a gang of a powerful mafia.”

Yonghwa started when they had found place to sit and talk, which is in Shinhye’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter