The Truth Behind The Ailment

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shinhye was about to go into her room when she saw Yonghwa at the yard, near the fountain through the huge window.

She smiles and sneaks out and went to him, wrapping her arm around his body.

She can feel his hard abs and she leans her cheek on his back.

She then feel him holding her hand and soon he took her hand, kissing it.

“What are you thinking?”

She asks, still resting her head on his back that she can feel he shakes his head.

“Cheongmal?”

Yonghwa chuckles and nods, turning to hug his girlfriend.

He kisses her hair and fasten the hug.

“Why aren’t you sleeping yet?”

“I was about to.”

She closes her eyes, finding the warmth once again in him.

“Is it because you saw me?”

“Hmm.”

She responds and Yonghwa kisses her hair again before he removes her from his hug.

“Do you have any thought darling?”

He asks as he caresses her hair now.

Shinhye nods.

“But I think we should go inside to talk.”

She chuckles and so is Yonghwa.

“Gurae. Come on in.”

As Shinhye closes the door slowly, to not wake her precious son, Yonghwa gestures to her that they go to his room.

She nods and looks at her son, he was on his thumb and she smiles before mouthing “omma will come back”.

Yonghwa was on the couch and she went there when he held out his hand.

She sat down beside him and let him hold her hand.

She looks at him with love and so does Yonghwa.

“Do you want to talk again about the marriage?”

“Aniyo. Why would I?”

She ends it with patting his cheek and chuckles.

“But what I want to say is, shouldn’t we tell eomonim the real thing?”

“We should right?”

He ends it with a sigh.

“Let’s just tell eomonim. We can’t lie to her forever.”

“Yeah. She will be confused when we held the marriage. I opt to give you the best wedding I can.”

He smiles now, and so she is.

“I’ll be fine with just registration oppa.”

“No. Joon hyung will kill me if mine a simple one again. He adores you as a sister and so she wants you to have a perfect wedding.”

“I’m glad all your friends can accept me.”

“We are always careful and full of suspicious. I admit. But you never are the same. Even Jungshin can smile for you.”

Shinhye chuckles.

She once saw Jungshin smiles when they talk and she was pleased that she can see the once she thought a scary butler smiles while showing his teeth.

“Doojoon’s wife is good in flower arrangement as a side hobby. She said she wants to make you the best bouquet.”

“Really? I met good people. Thanks to you.”

“It’s because you are nice.”

Shinhye smiles and leans on Yonghwa’s chest.

“Do you think eomonim will be okay oppa?”

“She will. Or if she is not, I’ll make her understand.”

“It might be hard but I hope she will see me as me, not as who she think I was.”

“I want her to acknowledge you as who you are too Shinhye.”

Shinhye nods and then she bites her lips.

Yonghwa knows she has more to ask so he lifts her chin so that she is looking at him.

“What is it?”

Shinhye fiddles with her fingers and hesitates.

Yonghwa stares at her and he arched his brows.

“Is it about Minhyuk?”

Shinhye nods.

“Still, he wasn’t yours. What do we do?”

“Don’t hurt me by saying that. Minhyuk is mine. He will be a Jung in few days time. I applied for it.”

“You did? You didn’t tell me.”

“I told you.”

“I don’t know you will act right away.”

“I don’t hesitate when I had put my thought in something. Just like when I decide that I need you in my life.”

He stops and smiles, squeezing her hands that was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter