A Ticket To EXO

Dream Turned Into Reality

Author's POV

It's been a few days since EXO flew to Japan for their concert. And it has been a few days since Hyejung and Jongin texted each other.

The first text was shockingly from Jongin, during the day of hisdeparture. Hyejung didn't remember giving him her number.

And the first time he texted, she genuinely thought it was from a stranger so she replied,

To: Unknown

I think you're got the wrong number.. Either way, have a good day!^^

Receiving the text, Jongin laughed out loud on his bed in the hotel room. He shared a room with Sehun and the poor maknae has to suffer the consequences of having a room with lover boy.

Sehun didn't bother asking him what was going on because he was the only one who knew that Jongin asked for Hyejung's number from Mrs Seo. The others would if they found out but for a maknae, he was much mature than the older members.

For three consecutive midnights, Jongin and Hyejung texted each other until they were completely drained. They had no other options than to text at the latest hour because EXO's concert would only end by then.

But even when they were exhausted, they wouldn't tell each other just because they wanted to talk more.

They definitely got closer through texting. Jongin found out a lot about Hyejung like why she chose him as her bias, her favourite food, her biggest pet peeves, that she was lonely and sad while growing up, how their music helped her through hard times and so much more—it would take a whole another chapter because he was that much.

Jongin told her that there were times where he just felt like quitting the idol life and work in a three star restaurant. He told her that he missed the life he had before the media took over. He told her that his legs would sometimes give up on him during the most important and intense practice.

He told her that he always felt lonely for someone who has tons watching him. He told her that sometimes, he thinks that entering the entertainment industry was a life mistake that he cannot ever erase.

There were so many things that they learnt about each other in just three midnights. And that was enough to show how much Jongin trusted Hyejung. He really didn't know why or how but the second their eyes met, he had a feeling that she's the one whose gonna change his life forever.

But after three midnights, they stopped talking.

Jongin stopped texting her first and she didn't text him either. She didn't want to seem like she was desperate for his attention.

She felt alone again after those nights where she just spends hours texting him and wasting minutes just to send him one simple text. Jongin had already told her that he won't be able to text her for the next coming days because their schedule was so tight. Apparently, they weren't only there for a concert but for a lot of other reasons such as photoshoots and a tv broadcast.

She was understanding about it but she didn't like to be reminded of how 'lonely' truly feels like.

Fortunately, Taeyong—her new friend she met at the music festival—called her to ask her out just to meet and get to know each other better. And possibly, to discuss about the rising k-pop music.

"See you soon! Eo~ Bye bye!" Hyejung hung up her phone and quickly changed. If there was one thing she really hated, it would be making others wait for her.

Once she was all dressed up in her outfit— a grey crop sweater and black hight waisted jeans—she hugged Mrs Seo from behind and kissed her before saying, "Umma, i'm going out to meet a friend okay? I'll be back before you know it. Take care!"

She put on her black Steve Madden sneakers before heading out the door. Better not keep him waiting!

She took the bus to Gangnam which took around 30 minutes and once she alighted, she immediately searched for a cafe named Cafe & Me. Pretty cliche for a name of a cafe but it doesn't matter. The contents is what matters most.

She literally jogged to the cafe with her hair flying all over her face, like she was catching her flight. She saw Taeyong through the windows of the cafe and gave him a quick wave before entering.

She walked over to their table and instead of greeting him, she asked, "Did you wait long?" She took a sit, panting hard as she fixed her hair into place.

"I literally just got her like a minute before you came." Taeyong shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh god, thank goodness!" Hyejung slumped back into her chair.

Taeyong looked charming even without putting so much effort into his clothes. He was just wearing a simple white t-shirt with black skinny jeans and got himself a whole line of girls staring at him.

If Hyejung hadn't worry about being on time then she would still be looking stunning— although she still had guys glancing at her every now and then.

Taeyong grabbed the white envelope he placed on the table and fanned them in front of her because she looked like she was about to pass out. "What happened to you?" he laughed, resting his head on his left knuckle as he observed her.

"Don't laugh.." she pouted. "I got a thing with timing you know. I hate making people wait." she pushed the envelope back to him when she felt herself cooling down.

"You hate making people wait for a solid one minute? How thoughtful of you!" Taeyong joked while pinching her cheeks. Everyone's be doing a lot of that to her because she was purely adorable without even trying.

"Ha-ha-ha, i am indeed." she gave him a proud smile before moving on to ask him about the envelope.

"What's that?" she pointed towards the squarish white paper.

Taeyong's smile turned into a sly smirk. Oh boy, this is going to be sooo good. "I'll tell you after we order." Hyejung shrugged and nodded, no idea what surprise was coming.

After 10 minutes, Hyejung received her cotton candy frappe while Taeyong received his iced mocha with a lot of whip cream on top and.. A phone number.

'Woahhhh.. Taeyong-ssi, you have a fandom of girls out to get you huh?" Hyejung teased.

Taeyong simply rolled his eyes and crushed the little paper with numbers on it. Hyejung shook her head disapprovingly. She definitely saw the poor waitress pout.

Changing the topic to a more interesting one, he asked, "Oh yeah, EXO's concert in Japan. I thought you were going.." he propped his chin with his hands, really focusing on her.

Hyejung shook her head and sighed. "Nahhh, I didn't have time to order the tickets and besides, seeing them ever-" she stopped. Oh gosh, that was so close Hyejung.

"Seeing them everyday on my laptop makes up for all the events i missed." she laughed awkwardly. But she wasn't completely lying about it.

"Well, don't you feel regretful if you're not at any of their events?" Taeyong asked, trying to guilt trip her.

Hyejung shrugged again. "Of course i do but i can't-"

"That's exactly what i wanted to hear!" Taeyong said excitedly and maybe because his voice came out too loud that all the girls there were glaring at Hyejung, instead of the owner of the voice himself.

"What are you talking about?" she blinked her eyes cluelessly while taking sips of her delicious drink.

Taeyong held out the envelope in front of her and said, "This is for you."

She grabbed it from him and observed it. "What's this?" she asked, clearly confused.

"Open it." he said, and the tone of his voice just makes her pumped up as well.

She tore off the fold of the envelope slowly and perfectly that Taeyong just had to applaud her. She looked into the slips of the envelop and then glanced back up to see Taeyong's full of excitement face.

She took out the contents of it and read the familiar slip. "E..x..o..luxion.. EXO'LUXION? JAPAN?" Her voice gradually got louder as she read the headings of the concert ticket.

"SHUT UP!!" she stood up and screamed. Instantly the whole cafe fell to a silence, not that she actually realized it. Covering in disbelief and still completely clueless that everyone was staring at her, she took a sit.

She stared at Taeyong in shock while the poor guy had to do a quick bow to the people as an apology on her behalf.

"Who are you?" she asked with owl eyes.

"Your official bestest best friend ever!" he stretched his hands arrogantly.

Hyejung laughed. "I don't know what to say Taeyong.. Thank you so much." She was about to cry.

"A pretty lady like you shouldn't cry you know." he teased. "And it's my pleasure Hyejung."

She chuckled and blinked rapidly before a tear could escape. "How did you get it?" she asked curiously.

"Oh, my cousin was supposed to go but she has an important school event on the day of the conert so she gave it to me knowing my love for k-pop. I wanted to go but i have work and a ton of things to take care of. So i thought, who better to give it to if it wasn't you?"

"Oh god, thank you so much Taeyong-ah!" she exhilarated.

"Don't be too happy lady, give me my $250 dollars!" he suddenly said.

Hyejung blinked her eyes like a child and chortled, "Of course! I'll pay you tomorrow ok!"

Taeyong let out a hearty laugh and messed up her hair, "I'm kidding Hyejung, oh my god! You better take care of yourself while you're at Japan ok.. I'm kinda having doubts now to leave you alone to Japan.."

Hyejung gave him a short glare and fixed her hair while nodding her head. "Ne~ I ain't that gullible okay.." she sighed. "Seriously, thank you for the tickets.. This really means a lot to me." she beamed.

"Arasso.. Well, you better start packing soon if you don't want to miss your flight next Tuesday!" he said.

"That's like in 4-5 days.." she squinted her eyes. He was definitely more excited than she was.

"It doesn't matter! You're flying to Japan, Hyejung!!"

 


Another update! Because i'm just that bored and this is fun hahah xD Oh and if you were wondering who Minguk is,

 smrookies-taeyong-e1405802972586.jpg

SMROOKIE'S TAEYONG

He's so handsome!! I just can't get over how animated he looks likes! Credits to owner of picture! And remember to subscribe and comment! ^^

7/6/16

HELLO MY FELLOW SUBSCRIBERS!! Just wanted to make a quick note that i've decided to change MInguk's name to Taeyong instead. His own name suits him better whereas Minguk sounds to kiddish for him. SORRY ^^v Alright, TAKE CARE GUYS!