002

Secret Memories (Eng Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yiryung opened her eyes slowly. Her head ached and spinning. She winced as she felt the hurt at her crotch as she tried to move. She looked around and found out that she was in unfamiliar room. She looked at her body that shivered in cold. Her eyes widen as she saw nothing wrappd her body, except a white comforter.

 

" Morning ! Thank you for last night ! That's the tip for you. Again, thank you! "

 

She read the note on the table a few times. Her eyes were watery. As stated in the note, a few 100,000 wons note were slipped as well. Yiryung picked up her clothes and wore it. To make sure the thing she expected really happened, she pulled the comforter away and tears rolled on her cheeks as she saw bloodstains on thw white sheet. Yiryung wailed like an insane.

 

 

Kyungsoo massaged his head, thinking about Yiryung that he slept unknowingly. The thing he knew was.. he entered a club and ordered some alcohol. He tried to remember the rest, but he can't. He even forgot Yiryung's face. He woke up from his lies and wore his clothes. Then, he wrote a note and left some money. He didn't even turn back to look at Yiryung, not even a second. No doubt that he actually felt guilty on her, but he was sure that the girl seduced her. That was a thing that he was wrong, really wrong about.

"Mr. Do, the meeting will start in less 5 minutes.", Baekhyun, his secretary and one of his best friend, entered his room.

"Alright.", Kyungsoo nodded and took a several files that will be discussed soon in the meeting. "Let her be. She is really a cheap one. That's the fact.", he whispered before leave his office.

 

 

Two months later...

Yiryung's body often felt unpleasant. Baekhyun wanted to bring her to the hospital, but she didn't want to. She started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter