003

Secret Memories (Eng Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think this is the right decision?" asked Mrs. Kang, a professor who taught Yiryung.

"Yes, I do. I've got some serious health problems." replied Yiryung. She looked disappointed and sad. She really want to be a doctor. She loved the medical field since she was a little girl.

"But this year is your final year. You know it, right?" Mrs. Kang tried to persuade Yiryung again.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Kang. My decision is final." Ms. Kang nodded and sighed. She failed to persuade one of the best students in the college. She knew without Yiryung, the college's academic reputation will drop drastically.

"Alright. I hope you will get well soon. Thank you for all of your constributions to this college." Yiryung smiled when she heard Mrs. Kang's words.

 

 

"Suho oppa," said Yiryung when the call was connected. She was sitting on a bench at Han River after finishing her dropping out process at the college.

"Eo, Yiryung-ah. Why are you calling me?" asked Suho.

"Are you busy right now? If you're not busy, can I meet you at the hospital?"

"Yes, I'm not busy right now. Come and meet me at my office in 30 minutes. We can have our lunch together with Kyungsoo," Yiryung's heartbeats rate increased when Kyungsoo's name was mentioned by Suho.

*Wait- what happened to me? No, I don't like Kyungsoo in a special way.. right?*

"Yiryung-ah! Are you still there? Do you hear what I said just now?" Asked Suho when his words was replied with Yiryung's silence.

"I'm sorry, oppa. I saw a little girl eating her ice cream and I'm craving for one too. Got to go oppa, I want to buy an ice cream. See you later,"

"Alright. Don't eat too much ice cream. One is enough. It's not good for your baby."

"Yes, Doctor Kim!" Yiryung chuckled.

 

 

"Doctor Kim!" Yiryung's cheerful voice was heard, making Suho laugh at her childishness. "You said you aren't busy but there are a lot of documents on your table,"

"It's your health documents. I asked my chief to put you under my care. You are now my patient. Be nice to your handsome doctor,"

"Oppa. Actually, I wanted to seek for your advices regarding my personal problem. Can you help me?"

Suho stopped doing his work and started to pay attention. "Sure, what is it?"

"Do you think I should or I shouldn't tell my boyfriend about my pregnancy? A kind man like him doesn't deserve a dirty and disgusting girl like me. He deserves someone who is better than me,"

"You should tell him. The longer you hide this, it will hurt him more. One more, never say you are dirty and disgusting. As far as I know, you are also a victim in this situation," said Suho while patting Yiryung's shoulder.

"But, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter