001

Secret Memories (Eng Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't think our relationship will lasts. It is like.. there's no more hopes, Kyungsoo. I'm sorry. We better break up." Minah said. She looked at Kyungsoo who has been quiet. Before Kyungsoo could say something, Minah walked away and left him. Leaving Kyungsoo and his broken heart.

 

"Bad woman.", Kyungsoo muttered.

 

Kyungsoo drove without any destination, his heart bearing the pain of disappointments. He stopped his car at the road side as his car broke down. "Good. No fuel.", he sighed. It was almost midnight, the road was empty. He hooked his phone. After a few times, he still couldn't turn it on. "Only now you want to turned off.", he sighed again.

 

He decided to walk around there. After a while, he found a weird place. "The Library ? Library in a night club ? Weird.. but sounds cool." He smiled and stepped into the club.

 

 

"Baekhyun. I'll go now~" Yiryung said it to his boyfriend.

"Are you sure you wanted to continue working there ? There's so many drunk man.", Baekhyun replied.

"Don't worry. I know how to take care of myself. There's a library inside so I can study as well."

 

Yiryung stepped into the place where she worked, the night club. As usual, the place was filled with the smell of alcohols and smokes. Yiryung made her way to the back to change her outfit. She then moved to the counter to served the customers.

 

After three hours serving the customers, Yiryung went to the third level- where the library was placed. As she busied herself with reading, her boss and the owner of The Library, Jonghyun called her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter