PART II

UNTITLED : One-Shots SERIES : I

PART II

The sun is hitting your skin that you moved slightly, then your eyes widened. You opened your eyes and found yourself in a not-so-familiar room. Oh, right. I am in Jae's house, in his room. You looked on your left side and greeted with a sight of a sleeping topless Jaejoong.

When you recalled what happened last night, your face heated immediately.

Aigoo! What will happen now?

You mentally slapped your forehead. You felt the man beside you tightened his grip on your waist, which you only noticed just now.

"Baby.. Good morning.." Jaejoong whispered groggily.

"Y-yeah, g-good morning t-too.."

He pressed his face on the crook of your neck and breathe your scent.

"Y-yah, Jae, let go, I felt sticky.." You tried to push him but he wouldn't budge.

"Later, baby.. I'm still spent. You drained my energy last night and besides, I like this position.."

Your face now was fuming red.

"Aigoo! ~~~~~~~, you're blushing!"

"Yah, Jae, I need to shower.."

He lift his head and stared at her, then grinned naughtily.

"We could take a shower, though, TOGETHER.."

"Jae! You ert!"

You slid off the bed and found yourself that you immediately grabbed the blanket and wrapped around your body. You felt sore in between. You looked at Jae only to find him stark on the bed.

"I didn't know you were the aggressive type, baby.." he teased you

You stared at him for a while then you frowned. You looked away and started walking toward the shower. You, at least, tried to walk normal.

However, you were halted by a pair of strong arms on your waist. You hold on tightly to the blanket.

"Not so fast, baby.." You can tell by his tone that he was aroused.

"God! ~~~~~~, what are you doing to me?"

"Jae, I need to have a shower."

"No, you're gonna need a long soothing relaxation on the tub. Don't think I didn't notice, baby. Your sore, so come on."

He reached on the door knob of the bath room which is only few inches away from the both of you. He opened the bath roomdoor and pushed you inside.

Oh, I think it won't be just a relaxation..

And you're right..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week had passed after that happened but you are confused about the standing of your relationship with Jaejoong. Even though, he had said that he loves you, you are still not a couple. And the big thing that bugging you is BoA. You alwasy see them together though not always but you couldn't help but feel insecured.

You were on the hallway when you saw Jaejoong and BoA, chatting happily. Jaejoong saw you and smiled.

"~~~~~~~! Come on! We're gonna have our snack together!"

You forced a smile and nodded.

"Are you okay?" Jae asked you with concern laced on his deep voice.

"Yeah."

Jaejoong somehow didn't actually believed you but he just let it passed.

While you were sitting on the cafeteria, you saw BoA went to the comfort room. You want to confront her about her and Jaejoong.

When you were at the door of the comfort room, you heard BoA talking with one of her classmates, you guess.

"I think I'm inlove with him, Fany."

"You should tell him!" You heard that Fany said.

"Do you think so?"

You couldn't take it anymore that you walked back to your table where Jae was sitting. You tried to show a nonchalant expression.

"Yah, Jae, I think I'm going home, I'm not feeling well.."

After you said that you hurriedly ran away from the table.

You turned back last time and you saw BoA walking towards Jae.

In your mind, you think you're doomed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that incident, you tired to avoid Jaejoong as much as possible. You ignored his calls and texts, you're making excuses just to avoid him. It hurt you to avoid him but you think it's the best so you can move forwrd with your life.

Two weeks after.

You were walking on the corridor on your school. It's getting dark already. You just came out from the library. You stayed there until you're sure that Jaejoong had gone home.

You were six rooms away from the entrance when someone grabbed you inside a room.

"Jae..."

He pinned you to the wall and harshly grabbed you wrists.

"What are you doing, ~~~~~~~~~? Why are you avoiding me?!"

"M-Me? I don't know what you're talking about, Jae. Let go of me. I am not avoiding you."

"I'm sick of this hide and seek, ~~~~~~~~~! Dammit! Let's talk about us."

You looked at him and saw his pained expression. Well, he's not the who's hurting too.

"I should go home, Jae. There's no us, Jae. There's never us. And why are you wasting you're time on me? You should spend your time with the one you love."

You turned to leave when he caught your wrist.

"What are you talking about, ~~~~~~~~?"

"You and BoA is an item, right? So, why waste time on me?" You huffed.

"Me and BoA?! WE are NEVER an item, ~~~~~~~~."

"Well, could you please enlightened me about her confession to you?"

"Confession? Baby, she had never confessed to me. She had a boyfriend right now." He smiled at her.

"T-Then.. Who's the man is she talking about in the comfort room that she's going to confess?" You were slowly realizing what a big misinterpretation you had!

"Maybe, Yoochun? You know the guy on seated on your back. He's her boyfriend now."

"O-Ohh.. Then, what about those days I saw you always together before you know, the 'it' happened.."

"Yah! You're jealous?! Oohhh, baby, I asked her to help me confess my feelings for you.."

"I thought you know, you like her.."

"Yah, baby, you had to make it up to me.. Don't you know I almost gone crazy when you're avoiding me? My life had been a living hell since you started avoiding me.."

"Mianhae.. I n-"

He kissed you hotly. The kiss made you feel different emotions, relief, longing and love for this man. You responded with the same intensity. He trailed small kisses to your neck and gently the skin.

"God, I miss you so much, baby.. I love you so.." He whispered romantically on the crook of your neck.

"i'm sorry, Jae.. I love you too.."

"Yah, don't be jealous about her and any other girls. I love you and only you.. though I don't mind if you would be jealous toward the girls asking for my attention.." he teased you.

"Yah, Kim Jaejoong! Conceited guy!"

He backed away and pulled you beside him, one arm wrapped around your waist.

"You shoul make it up to me, baby. We should go home.. and you know what I mean by HOME, baby.."

He dragged you outside the room and started walking, holding your hand as if he's afraid to lose you.

You felt the feeling surging from your heart with the love of this man. You smiled at him when he turned to looked at you and together you walked towards your HOME.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So, how was it?

Leave a comment if you like it! :))

~~k-anne <3