Day 4: S'mores are the best

Christmas fever

"dongwoon please be careful the aquarium is right behind you, just sit down and watch tv." 
 
"hyung, I want to watch toy story. I don’t want to watch Thomas the tank engine." He whined. 
 
doojoon got up groaning as he bent over searching through the collections of DVD's searching for toy story, this kid keeps changing his damn mind all the time. Kikwang  much to doojoons appreciation had managed to calm dongwoon down for a moment by offering to share his remote controlled car. Looking over his shoulder to check on the other kid he found junhyung calmly sitting on the couch reading a book amongst all the noise that was going on, sometimes he wondered how his noisy younger brother managed to even befriend junhyung even though he was a year older than them.  
 
he found the DVD stuck between bugs life and the ring. Doojoon thought it would be funny to 'accidentally' put it in the ring however that thought was cut off as he knew dongwoon would cry and snitch on him to their parents. avoiding that bad ending he kicked their scattered toys away on the floor so he could make way to finally putting the dvd in, scooping up dongwoon and kikwang in both arms he settled them on the sofa. 
 
"Hyung! Hyung! Sit next to me." 
 
doojoon melted at the cuteness "aww woonie~ of course hyung will sit-" 
 
"No hyung! Not you I mean kiki hyung!" dongwoon helped kikwang up as he sat between him and junhyung, doojoon was appalled. There was no respect at all in this damn house, dongwoon was just lucky that their parents decided to go on a date night while doojoon being the responsible hyung he is volunteered to babysit him and dongwoons friends since they were sleeping over. 
 
rejected (and heartbroken) doojoon sat at the dining table were his laptop and phone was, at least the three of them would be quiet they’ve only been here for an hour and the eldest was already drained it would be a miracle if he could survive the whole night. halfway through the movie junhyung was explaining to dongwoon and kikwang about space and planets, when buzz lightyear had arrived into the scene.  
 
the doorbell rang and doojoon sprang up towards the door throwing it open without checking who it was. "seobie! you're here my one true love of my life!" as he was about to plant a kiss his own lips came in contact with a gloved hand by a blushing yoseob half of his face was covered by his wooly brown scarf and he was wearing a slightly puffy jacket that made doojoon want to squeeze the life out of him. 
 
"not in front of hyunseung you idiot" doojoon looked down to see yoseobs younger brother hyunseung adorned with a white scarf and  grey hat and was also wearing a similar jacket to yoseobs but was navy blue. 
 
"oh hi, seungie! Would you like to watch toy story with woonie and his friends?" 
 
hyunseung timidly nodded as he held on tighter to yoseobs hand, doojoon let them in as he went back into the living room while yoseob helped hyunseung take off his jacket and scarf. he paused the movie erupting complaints from mainly dongwoon and kikwang.  
 
"I paused the movie because we have a visitor today." 
 
kikwang jumped in his seat "is it santa?" 
 
"ah, no it isnt it-" 
 
"pikachu?"  
 
doojoon nervously scratched the back of his head "sorry junhyung it's no-" 
 
"ta-dah! hyunseungie has joined the party!" yoseob stepped in with hyunseung holding onto his leg. 
 
dongwoon immediately jumped off the sofa running over to hug hyunseung, "seungie hyung! come look these are my best friends!" he held his hand gently pulling him towards a dazed kikwang and a blank faced junhyung. 
 
"this is kiki and junnie, junnie is the same age as you seungie hyung." hyunseung smiled at the other two even though if one of them happened to be a bit scary looking. 
 
kikwang snapped out of his daze as he walked over to hyunseung holding his right hand. "seungie hyung is very pretty! I want to marry seungie hyung!" 
 
overhearing that yoseob had to hide his laughter behind doojoon watching them all interact well, he was worried at first that they wouldn't get along well since hyunseung was a bit more on the introverted side unlike dongwoon. 
 
"kiki hyung you can't marry seungie hyung, you're marrying me remember? where's the ring I gave you" 
 
kikwang made an 'o' shape with his mouth as he did remember that he was going to marry dongwoon. "oh woonie, I'm sorry but I forgot and I think I ate the ring." yoseob looked over to doojoon with a concerned look but doojoon reassured him that it was just a haribo ring. 
 
he looked at dongwoons hand and found that he had no ring either "woonie wheres your ring?" 
 
the maknae sheepishly laughed "I ate it." 
 
he was on the verge of tears everything was too much for yoseob that he had to sit down while doojoon rolled his eyes at the kids antics. doojoon asked them if they still wanted to watch the movie and watched as they rushed back to the sofa junhyung by the arm rest followed by hyunseung, dongwoon, and kikwang. yoseob announced that they would make popcorn for them taking doojoon along with him to the kitchen after he resumed the movie. 
 
"how's babysitting so far?"  
 
he got his answer in what sounded like a dying whale, "they're draining me, I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the night." 
  
"poor you having to suffer." He pushed doojoon aside to get the packet of popcorn placing it in the microwave and setting a timer on it, the other leaned against the sink with a mischievous smile on his face. 

“seobie~ did you know that my parents aren't coming back until tomorrow morning. Meaning that we can have the house all to ourselves.”  

Yoseob grabbed two bowls and he tried to keep his scowl on face even with doojoons stupid eyebrows wiggling suggestively at him. “I'm not staying over for the night, I have to take hyunseung home with me.” 

“You can both sleepover! Even dongwoons friends are sleeping over for the night plus it's snowing outside.” 

“Wait it is?” yoseob stepped aside to peak out the kitchen window to see that it really is snowing and by the looks of it, the snow probably started just when he arrived. 

“So sleep over with meeee?” 

the microwave beeped with the bag full of popcorn ready to be eaten. Yoseob poured half of it into a bowl giving it to doojoon “We’ll see about it.” 

Satisfied with the answer doojoon gave him a peck on the lips bringing over the bowl of popcorn over to the kids on the sofa. Not long after yoseob came in with the other bowl for him and doojoon to share. 

 
 

two empty bowls later the movie was finally finished. Kikwang jumped off the sofa pointing to the window “it's snowing outside!” the other three crowded around him in awe watching the snowflakes sprinkle from the sky. 

“hyung can we go play out in the snow?” The maknae of the four eagerly asked. 

“Of course we can! let's go get dressed up properly before we go.” The sound of excited footsteps was heard as doojoon and yoseob helped them get suited up before they headed to the back garden. 

The cold breeze immediately smacked them in the face, however the kids didn't bother about it as they were taken in by the fresh sea of snow before them. Dongwoon and kikwang excitedly ran ahead already starting a snowball fight, yoseob encouraged hyunseung to go on as the smallest waddled across stumbling every other step. 

When he thought he was going to fall junhyung caught him holding his hand. 

“thank you junnie.” 

Junhyung blushed at the nickname “seungie hyung, do you want to make a snowman with me?” 

Hyunseung smiled “ok, but can we make a snow squirrel first?” 

“uh, okay. Let's make a snow squirrel.” 

Junhyung held hyunseungs gloved hand guiding him to the side of the garden and began rolling up snow away from dongwoon and kikwang where they were in a middle of a snow battle. This didn't go unnoticed by doojoon as he nudged yoseob “looks like seungie made a friend.” Looking away from dongwoon and kikwang playing yoseob saw the backs of junhyung and hyunseung holding hands. 

“aww seungie my baby!. Ah, I need to take a picture of them quick.” Searching for his phone in one of his many pockets doojoon back hugged him purposely putting more weight onto yoseobs back. 

“doojoon! You're too heavy get off me.”  

Doojoon held onto yoseobs waist swaying them backwards “oops I think I'm going to fall~” 

“doojoon don't—“  

In a flash found himself lying on the snowy ground with doojoon on top of him peppering his face with kisses all over “joonie” yoseob laughed feeling ticklish “get off of me”  

“dog pile!” dongwoon screamed from afar. 

Four sets of heavy children piled themselves over doojoon and yoseob successfully hurting doojoons back and suffocating yoseob. After all the laughing and gasping from having the air squashed out of them, They've decided that it was enough and that they should head inside or they'd catch a cold.  

 
 

“hyung I want to eat schmoes.” 

“schmoes?” doojoon questioned hanging up kikwangs and dongwoons coat. 

“the one with marshmallow and chocolate, schmoes” 

kikwang spoke up “that sounds yummy I want schmoes!” 

yoseob passed over hyunseungs and junhyungs jackets to doojoon. “I think you mean s'mores.” 

“yeah we can make them now, go over to the dining table and you can all help me make them.” 

Over at the dining table the four of them followed doojoons and yoseobs instructions of snapping graham crackers in half and placing marshmallows on top, yoseob took a batch of those and placed them under the broiler in the oven letting the marshmallow melt a bit whilst doojoon continued making more. He pretended to not see dongwoon and kikwang taking marshmallows hiding them in their pocket to eat later or junhyung feeding hyunseung some of them. When yoseob came back he broke pieces of Hershey chocolate bars placing them on top the soft melted marshmallow finishing it with a graham cracker on top. 

After two batches full had cooled down they all began to devour the chocolatey gooeyness of s'mores. 

While dongwoon was talking about his favourite power ranger with junhyung, kikwang and hyunseung. Doojoon got a text from his mum reminding them that they should be in bed early and no sugary sweets for dongwoon before he slept, he hadn't known that it was already nearing five thirty. 

“I think me and hyunseung should be heading home soon or we’ll be stuck in traffic on the way.” 

Hearing that hyunseung would be leaving so soon junhyung instantly held hyunseungs hand again gaining a confused look from the other. 

“seobie hyung can't seungie sleepover with us?”  

yoseob knew he couldn't win at all, how could he even say no to three chubby faced pouty kids. 

“well, it depends. Seungie do you want to sleep over tonight?” 

he grabbed another s'more holding it in his hand “if I sleepover will yoseob hyung also stay with me?” 

groaning inwardly he already knew doojoon was grinning from his side “sure I will seungie.” 

“sleepover with seungie hyung and seobie hyung!” cheered kikwang with two s'mores in his hands. 

Yoseob smiled and shoved a smore in doojoons mouth before he could say anything to him. 

 


of course I have to throw in a !kid au because i am we ak for it.  I died while writing this all the  fluffy cuteness has killed m e  r.i.p  (●´□`)

also I've learned to reformat the text after how long!! now I can go and adjust the format for my other stories aasdf