Chapter 11

Please Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]                                   [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Kyungsoo was sat lethargically on a bench outside the book store, his hands periodically diving into a bag of chips. He saw Jongin waving to him enthusiastically and he waved back.

“What flavour are those?” Jongin asked, taking the seat beside him.

“Wet cardboard,” Kyungsoo grunted distastefully.

“I-I don’t think that’s a flavour.”

Kyungsoo pulled a face. “Well that’s what they taste like.”

Jongin looked away from Kyungsoo and diverted his attention to the bag of chips he was holding. “Aren’t you going to offer me one?”

Kyungsoo shook his head and tightened his hold on the bag. “I don’t want you to get sick.”

Jongin chuckled and looked back at Kyungsoo. “If they taste so bad, then why are you eating them?”

“Because I’m hungry.”

“Oh, uh, okay then,” Jongin said, stretching out his legs and looking up at the artificial lights and booming speakers, blasting out A Pink’s ‘NoNoNo’.

“It’s a bit cold out here,” Kyungsoo commented, putting his hands in the pockets of his coat.

“It is, isn’t it? Do you want to go inside one of the stores?” Jongin asked.

Kyungsoo shrugged. “Do you?”

“Not unless you want to.”

Now Kyungsoo’s comment was fired back in his face. Having a kind friend had its drawbacks. When he opened his mouth to suggest that Jongin should make the executive decision, he saw a boy running towards them, his arms flailing wildly in the air.

“Oh God…” Jongin sighed painfully, burying his face in his hands. Looks like Baekhyun had recovered pretty quickly.

Kyungsoo looked past him and saw another boy walking significantly less energetically behind him, but still keeping a similar pace. He was about a foot taller than the boy in front of him and had a blank, cold stare.

“Jongiiiiiiiiin,” the boy exclaimed, waving his hands. He outstretched his arms, ready to embrace Jongin, but was unfortunately tripped up by the student behind him and fell flat on his face. His face glided across the dry, hard floor and smudged what was left of his eyeliner.

The boy who had tripped him up looked down at him with an evil smirk on his face, and Jongin was clutching onto his stomach as he howled with laughter. Kyungsoo marvelled at the astonishing sound of Jongin’s laughter. He didn’t think that it was possible for that kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter