Unexpected

My fluffy little crush

Unexpected

 

Jihoon POV

I opened my eyes unexpectedly her head was resting on my thighs. I look at myself. Everything is back to normal. But she’s still sleeping. I tucked her into bed and sat beside her.

Wow… I kissed her. I guess I do like her. I caressed her hair gently.

 

Your POV

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Jihoon? I backed away making me fall from my bed. “Yookyung? Are you okay?” He asked you. “I’m okay… but how… you? What?” you were confused. You remembered what happened yesterday and it made you blush. You couldn’t look at him in the eyes. You hide yourself in your own blanket hoping he won’t open it but too late he went into your blanket too. You were facing each other.

“It worked?” you asked. “I was surprised too” he said and smiled. “Yookyung!!!” the sound of my brother mingyu calling. You quickly hid jihoon in the blanket and stood up once he opened the door.

“Did you fell or something?” he asked. “Yeah… just a bad dream that’s all.” You said. “well… your bad dream is going to go away because you’re going to be late. I’ll go ahead then” said your brother. You looked at the clock and it’s almost your class. “Oh no! Get out!” you pushed your brother out from your room and start panicking. You forgot jihoon was there.

“Oh! I forgot about you. Wait here” you said and went to your brother’s room to borrow a t-shirt. You gave it to jihoon and both of you rushed to the university.

“We’re doomed” both of you arrived but it’s 8.30 now. The class has started.

“Let’s get in secretly” said Jihoon. “How to do that?” you asked. “Easy… make a scene” said Jihoon. Jihoon pulled some girl’s hair at the hallway and quickly walk forward.

There was a guy behind the girl, so she suspected that guy pulled her hair. They make quite a fuss making our lecturer came out from the classroom. Jihoon then pulled you into the backdoor and casually you both sat down.

“I told you it is easy” said Jihoon. “Yookyung! Jihoon!” shouted the lecturer in front. “You guys are aware of the regulations.” Said the lecturer. Of course you knew and it’s cleaning up the sports equipment store. You both sighed.

 


 

Jihoon POV

We went to the store room. It was dusty and a stupid dim light. Weird yookyung didn’t even spoke to me since this morning on the way to class. We were cleaning up the dusts and I took the chance to talk to her.

“Yookyung.” I called. She startled a bit. “Why aren’t you talking to me?”

I asked but she kept her face low. “Is it embarrassing?” I asked but she didn’t answer. I stopped dusting and went closer to her. “Yookyung… Look at me.”

I went closer but she moved away. I step closer until she was trapped by the walls. She kept looking down at the floor.

 

Your POV

I can’t… I’m too shy.

I can’t move since I’m trapped at the corner of the room.

“I like you” you looked up at him.

“You know that the spell will broke because of our kiss yesterday. You know why it broke? Because you make me like you. I fell for you” he said. He backed away and hide his face.

You can sense he’s blushing because his ears are red. You can see it a bit although the light is a bit dim. You were about to talk until…

“Seungcheol is here!”

shouted seungcheol opening the store’s door widely.

“I heard you’re back Jihoon, but it’s a shame. I can’t leave you both alone.”

He put his hands around your shoulders. “Because I like her too” said Seungcheol.

“Get off her” said jihoon while dusting seungcheol’s face until he let me go. “Yaa~ this face is sensitive.” Said seungcheol.

“I don’t care” said Jihoon “Let’s finish this and we’ll talk later.” Said Jihoon looking at you. “Oh… if you don’t want us to be together then you should help us cleanup” said Jihoon.

“Well… I’m not a big fan of cleaning up but I’ll just stay here and look” said Seungcheol.

You continue to clean up. Jihoon helped you a lot while seungcheol is bothering Jihoon with a feather he found. “Tickle tickle!” said seungcheol teasing jihoon. “Seriously go away!” shouted jihoon.

 

Jihoon POV

Honestly I just want to talk to yookyung but this bastard is bothering my life seriously.

Isn’t there a spell to make him disappear? After a while we were done and took a rest. I bought yookyung some drinks from the cafeteria.

“I’ve to go to the bathroom” she said and we nodded.

“So you did it” said seungcheol as I casually sipped my drink. “Did what?” I asked. “You kissed her.” He said. “So what happens then?” he asked. “Nothing if you’re here” I said.

“That offended me though but I don’t care” he said. I would like to throw him in a trash bin right now. “Well… you should take care of her before I do” he smirked. “See ya” he stood up and walked away.

 

“Where is he going?” asked yookyung as she sat down. “Yookyung…” we looked at each other. “What are we?” I asked. “Sorry” I said. “For what?” she asked. “That night when I transformed. Actually it wasn’t you who kissed me. It was me” I told her. “I wanted to try it. What will happen? And this happened.” I said and looked down at the floor.

 

 

 


Seungcheol POV

I was sitting on the couch leaning my head.

“Well what do we have here? Despair sadness?” said grandma walking towards me. “More like torn to pieces” I said. “He transformed yesterday” I told her.

“Hmmm… so it does work. The kiss” she said and I nodded.

“I gave you what you wanted right?” she asked. “You mean the love potion?” I asked. “Use it” she said. “No way… I still have a heart.” I said looking away. “But your heart is torn now.

Even I couldn’t put it back together except yourself” she said and she went to the kitchen.

“It’s not that I don’t want to use it…” I said. “You’ve been chasing for her since middle school. You know who she likes but you still chase her” she said.

“Because I thought it would change her heart.” I stood up. “You know that she won’t.” said grandma looking at me.

 

 


Your POV

“Since when did you like me?” he asked you.

“A long time ago. Ever since I met you often on the street” you said.

“To be honest, I actually didn’t see you” He said. “I know.” You said. “I was stalking you since middle school” You said. “What is your relation with seungcheol?” he asked. “He’s my friend since middle school. I know he likes me but I can’t accept him” You said.

“Why?” he asked. “Because I was waiting for you” you said.

“Yaa… that makes my heart race. It’s my honor actually. Thank you” said Jihoon. “Have you ever like someone?” you asked.

“Yeah… I was like seungcheol. Chasing someone that would never like me. That’s why I hate him sometimes because he reminds me of me” Said Jihoon.

“Am I a bad person?” You asked. “No it’s not your fault. But if you know he likes you why didn’t you push him away?” he asked.

“Because he’s my friend. I can’t let him go” you said. “Well… you should go home now” he said. “I’ll see you tomorrow” you said.

 


 

Seungcheol POV

I saw yookyung walking alone towards her house.

I held the potion tightly in my palm. “Seungcheol?” she said.

“Oh… yookyung. Where’s jihoon?” I asked. “He send me off before going home” she said. “Seungcheol-ah…” I looked at her. “Thank you.” I was confused.

 

“For being with me as my friend. You make me feel safe. Thank you” she said.

Unexpectedly her words makes my heart melt although it was just a simple thank you.

I can’t do it.

I’ll try some other time.