I'll take care of you~

My fluffy little crush

 

Jihoon POV

I woke up by yookyung's alarm singing "Akkinda~"

I sat up and so does yookyung.. 

"Jihoonie.. are you awake?" she asked. Jihoonie..? Usually jihoon but jihoonie?

She went closer towards me. "Do you want to wash up?" she asked. I immediately blushed.

"why are you so red?.. is it hot? do you want to wash up?" she asked.

"how?" i asked. "Wait.." she said and poured water into the bottle cap.

"here... I'll wash up now.." she said while she brought her clothes into the bathroom.

"Yookyung~~" shouted her brother. I panicked and hid behind her backpack.

"Yookyung~" he just barged into her room. "Yookyung~.. i thought you didn't woke up yet?" he said.

Suddenly he was about to sneeze and it spit out. A bit of his saliva hit me. So much for washing up.

Why is her brother so nasty. Oh! I noticed something he was looking at me. So i hid everywhere that i can.

"yaa... is it a cockroach?.. hey!" he shouted angrily while throwing yookyung's stuff to the floor.

I ran as fast i could. "Ya! Oppa! what're you doing?!" shouted yookyung.. That was close.

"There's a cockroach." he said. "it's just your imagination. How dare you barged into my room!" she said.

"Why???" he asked. "What if i'm ?!" she shouted.. okay i'm watching a drama right now.

"why would you be ?" he asked. "I don't know~~ get out! get out!" Yookyung pushed her brother out of her room. She sighed.

 

Your POV

That was close. "Jihoonie! Are you alright?" i took a closer look at him. "i'm fine~.. oh.. what's up with the 

jihoonie thing.." he asked. I swear i'm blushing. "oh... urm.. we gotta go.. it's getting late~" i said and quickly packed my bag. I put jihoon at the pocket side of the bag.

"I hope no one sees you." i said. " Don't worry~.." he said.

 


 

I arrived class and quietly sat down, i put jihoon inside my pencil case,

Suddenly the Prof came in for attendance. "Okay.. wait.. where is Lee Jihoon?" she asked.

Jihoon friends were looking at each other. I raised my hand "urm.. jihoon is sick. so he didn't get to go to class.." i said. 

"how'd you know that?" asked soonyoung. "well.. i met him at the hospital.." i said nervously

"i tried calling his cellphone but there's no answer." said jeonghan. 

"he must be tired." i said and looked down at my table nervously. I CAN'T LIE!

"well.. okay then.." she said. Whooh.. i'm saved.

 

Seungcheol POV

But jihoon's bag  is with me.. Is jihoon with yookyung!

I've to get to the bottom of this. It was lunch time. Yookyung was eating in the classroom.

"Annyeong Yookyung.." i said casually. "oh.. hi seungcheol!" she said

"how'd you get so close with jihoon?" i asked. she looks nervous. I can see by her expression.

 

Jihoon POV

This guy being curious.. go away!..

"i found his bag on the streets can you explain that?" he said. I was excited so i went out from her pencil

case. "Hey! spill it out! where's my bag." i shouted. i was stupid.

"Jihoon!" shouted seungcheol with his shocked expression.

"How'd you get so... deodarant size.." he said.

"where's my bag! i want it now!" i said.

"aww... what a cutie... why are you so cute~~" he said while rubbing my head.

"Don't touch me." i crossed my arms.

"Please don't tell anyone seungcheol.. " said yookyung. "I won't.." he said.

"hey! where's my bag?!" i shouted but seungcheol pushed me lightly making me sat down.

"You promise you won't tell.." she asked. Then they pinky promise.

I don't like the way he looks at her. Stop just stop. I'm going back to the pencil case.

"Jihoon~.. where are you going?" she asked. "i maybe a bother.. so just talk comfortably.. i'll be right here."

i said. "don't forget me.. or i'll be dead once we got home." i said.

"why don't you let me take care of him?" asked seungcheol. I was shocked. No way i'm living with him!

"why?" she asked. "well.. she's a guy.. you're a girl.. you can't.." he said.

What kind of excuse is that?.. seriously this guy's an idiot.

"well.. i'll think it out.. but right now i've to take care of him." she said. Good job!

The bell rings that means next class. Seungcheol then went to his seat. yeah.. go away.. don't talk to her~

 


 

Your POV

Class is over.. I came home.. and Mingyu oppa and Wonwoo was asleep.

I quickly went to my bedroom. I put jihoon at my study desk.

"Are you okay?" i asked. and he nodded. "so.. should we search for the grandma again after dinner?" i asked

"well.. i supposed whe wouldn't be there two times... ahh~~~~ what should we do...~" pouted jihoon

"it's okay.. for the mean time i'll take care of you." i said. Suddenly mingyu oppa knocked on my door.

"are you ?" he asked. seriously~...  he's so tupid sometimes. "No!" i shouted. I hid jihoon and mingyu oppa opened the door. "who're you talking to?" he asked. "urm...my phone?... my friend yeah.. why?" i asked. "Nothing in particular.. well.. wonwoo and i are going out to buy something to eat.. anything you want?" he asked. "Chicken soup please." i said and he nodded. 

"take care of the house for awhile. okay?" he said and closed the door.

"Your brother is pretty tall... " said jihoon

"yup.. he is.." i said. "i'm sorry if you're hungry now.." i said.

"it's okay.. i can handle it.." he said. I swear he's so cute when he smiles.. that cute eye smile is priceless!

I studied a bit before eating. Jihoon was watching from the side.

"English?" he asked. "Yes.." i said. "oh.. i'm good with english.. a bit.." he said.

"want me to teach you?" he asked. "You're a little bit tiny to teach me right now." i said.

"It's okay.. i slow it down a bit.." he said.

He was teaching me everything but i couldn't listen because i was looking at his face. Ah~~ it'll be great if he's back to normal!... it would be so... like i imagined in dramas.. but no..

"Yookyung?.. are you day dreaming?" he asked. "come closer" he said i was very nervous. He rubbed his little hands on my cheeks. "You should focus when i'm teaching" he said and smiley eyes. I blushed.

We then ate chicken soup that mingyu oppa brought. And studied a little bit more. I was so sleepy.

"Yookyung... yookyung... don't sleep here.. come on.. wake up.." said jihoon softly.

"go sleep on the bed." he said. I nodded and these words came out all of a sudden.. I was kind of mumbling.

"I'll take care of you" and i jumped into my bed.

 

Jihoon POV

what is this.. my heart.. beating?... ah.. it's so hot in here...

NO...NO.. I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER OKAY. LEE JIHOON REPEAT AFTER ME. NO PLAYING, JUST ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM OKAY.. GOT THAT LEE JIHOON.

But.. it's weird why yookyung just didn't give me to seungcheol.. hurmmm...

 

 


 

SECOND CHAPTER^^

PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND THANK YOU FOR READING!^^