Just friends

My fluffy little crush

Chapter 4 : Just friends

 

 

 

Your POV

 

It was Saturday, Mingyu is out with his friends.. You wanted to tag along but you forgot Jihoon is here. You and Jihoon were watching tv while Jihoon sat on the remote.

“It’s like watching a movie. It’s so big!” he said. “Are you that happy?” you asked and he nodded. You actually want him to turn back to his original form but you don’t know who he likes.. “Jihoon-ah..” He looked at you. “Do you perhaps had someone you like?” you asked and his ears went red. “Why?” he asked. “Well if you told me quickly I’ll try to find her and let her kiss you” you said casually.

“That way you can turn back to normal.” You said and gave him a smile.

“Well… I do have a slight crush at this person but nahh..” he said. “Who?” you were curious. “Jung Nara” yeah.. Jung Nara the prettiest girl in our college.

“We should try” you said. “No!.. besides I don’t like her that way..” he said looking at you plainly. Then a sudden knock on the door. “I thought I locked the gate” you said.

“Is it a burglar!” you were scared. “It’s me Seungcheol!” shouted Seungcheol outside. You opened the door and beat the crap out of him.

“The heck man.. you almost gave me a heart attack! People will thought you a burglar trespassing into my house.” You said angrily. He enters and went straight to the couch. “So did you kissed yet?” he asked naturally. “whaat?” you and Jihoon shouted. “oops.. I see you’re still a midget.” Said Seungcheol. “Why should we kiss?” asked Jihoon

“Well.. try it out.. maybe something would happen.” Said Seungcheol.

“We’re just friends nothing more.” Said Jihoon. You were actually sad by the fact that Jihoon said that… It made you realized that both of you are just friends. “Seungcheol-ah… I think you should go now..” you said. “Why?” he asked. “I have to take a dump = - = ” you said.

“That isn’t necessary…. =_=” he said. “I’ll be in my room…. In the mean time you should take care of Jihoon for awhile. Can I trust you?” You asked. “Yes!” Seungcheol said with glowing eyes.

 


Jihoon POV

Is she mad at me… is it wrong that I said she’s my friend…. Is it..? “You two are idiots.” Said Seungcheol and sat down. “I’m not an idiot” I said. “Yes you are.” He said. “How could you be so dense?” he asked. “what do you mean?” I asked. “She likes you…” he said. “No way” I said. “If she doesn’t like you then why did she took care of you when she actually can give you to me?” he said. Give? He said like I’m a pet or something… this guy seriously. “For your information I’m a human not a pet!. And.. I didn’t realize it until now…” I said.

 

“I don’t know about you but I think she might kill you~” said seungcheol while showing his gum smile. “Where are you going?” I asked. “I should go home now why?” he said. “ I think you should take me to her bedroom.” I said. “Sorry mate, gentleman never enters a ladies room but if you insist let’s go” he said. Sheesh… he’s a … I just know he is. He took me upstairs and knocked yookyung’s door.

“Yookyung?... I’ve Jihoon with me..” he said. She opened the door… some left tears at her right eye. “You’re going home already?.. I just left you for 5 minutes and you can’t handle him =3=” she said. “eheeh.. here take him.. bye” I jumped onto yookyung’s palm and Seungcheol left.

 

 

 


 

She puts me on the table quietly and lay down on her bed while closing her eyes. I notice she’s sad. “Yookyung..”I called her..” Hmm?” she hummed. “Did something happened?” I asked. “I just want to rest my eyes.” She said while closing her eyes. “I don’t have that kind of special feelings.” I said. “Hmm? To whom?” she asked. “Nara. I don’t like her that way.” I said and sat on top of her eraser. She sat up and looked at my way. “Really?” she asked. I nodded and looked away.

“She likes you”

“Don’t think about it too much. It’ll hurt your head” I smiled. “I didn’t say anything” she said and looked down at the floor.  “Then, do you have anyone else in mind?” she asked and looked at me. Around 3 seconds she looked away. “Um! Ignore that! Sorry!” she said.


 

Your POV

Why the heck did I ask such a stupid question?! “Sorr-“ “When you ask that, somehow… I thought about someone.” I said. “Lucky her then” You said. “Is she a nice person?” you asked.

“She’s really nice” he said. Lucky her to have Jihoon liking her. “You must like her a lot.” You said. “I don’t know. I’m still… in process I guess” he said.

“Is there anything that I can help?” you asked.

“It’s okay. I’ll figure it out myself.” He said. Right. I shouldn’t have asked that. “I’m glad you asked” he said and smiled. I don’t know how many times he made my heart beat though. “I’m curious about something” you said. “What is it?” he asked. “What label am I?” you asked. “Label?” he asked. “Well…A really good friend” he replied.

“Do you want anything to eat?” you asked.

“No. I’m fine.” He said. “Do you want to take a walk with me?” you asked. “Where to?” he asked. “The park.” You said. And he nodded. You wore a jacket and put jihoon inside your side pocket.

You took the keys and locked the door. “Yookyung! Looks like it’s going to rain! You should brought an umbrella!” he shouted since he’s too little. I quickly took my umbrella and brought it with us.

We walk around for 3minutes and felt a sudden raindrop at the tip of my nose. It came down slowly and I opened my umbrella.

 


 

Jihoon POV

It was raining. The world is so big though. If I fall, I wonder what will happen. I held yookyung’s cloth tightly since I’m afraid that I would fall anytime. We stopped at the red light before crossing the road. “Yookyung?” sounds like Seungcheol

“Seungcheol? Why’re you here?” she asked. “I went to buy some stuff for my grandma” he said.

“What about we go grab a drink?” he insist. No no no… reject it.

“Well… I think I would like that.” She said. “Let’s go” he said.

Did she forgot that I’m here?... I can see it. The way he smiles at her. He looks like a devil.

 

Your POV

“It’s going to get dark soon though” you said. “Let’s just freshen ourselves a bit. Ahjumma~ Chicken legs please. Thank you” said Seungcheol. “Nae” said the ahjumma.

“Here. Drink it” he poured soju for you.

“Just a sip wouldn’t get me drunk right…” you said.

 


 

Seungcheol POV

It’s her 10th time drinking.

“Yookyung I think you should stop” I said.

“No~ I’m not drunk! Can’t you see me I’m fine!” she said.

“Let’s go home it’s already late” I said trying to get her up. “I’m not drunk yet! Why would I go home so early?!” she said.

“Yookyung… that’s enough.” I said but she forced me to sit down.

“Have you ever felt that you wasted your time helping a person and that person didn’t like you back?! Saying I’m just a friend what?!” she said. Of course I felt that before. You always pushing me away since we’re freshman. “Yookyung. You’re drunk let’s go home now.” I said and forced her out by pulling her left arm.

 Then I forced her to ride on my back.


 

“Seungcheol-ah~~~” she called my name. “What is it yookyung…” I asked

“Seungcheol-ah… am I not worth to be loved?” she asked. “Seungcheol-ah… answer me” she said. “Well… Of course you’re worth it. You’re nice, you have a talent and whenever you played the piano… you looked really pretty.” I said. Suddenly I remembered Jihoon.

“Oh yeah… Where is Jihoon?” I asked. “Seungcheol-ah~~ You didn’t answer me!” she said “I answered you quite a few times! How many answers do you want to hear?!” he asked.

“Yah Yah! Don’t pull my hair!” I said.

I got yookyung home safely. Looks like her brother is back. “Yookyung! Yookyung!” said mingyu hyung came out and ran towards her. “Who are you?” he asked.

“I’m her classmate. She accidentally drank a bit of soju.” I lied. “A bit? I’ll take her from here” he said and he carried her bridal style.

“I don’t know who you are but you’re good looking. Thank you for taking my sister home.” He said.

“You’re welcome.” I said. “Well see ya” he pushed me out gently.

“Sorry for pushing. Like I said I don’t know you. You’re a complete stranger to me.” He said and went in.

“I like Jihoon seungcheol-ah~” she said. I know that seriously. Man, I’m actually jealous of him. I looked in my bag and I found the love potion but… no I shouldn’t… yet…

 

Jihoon POV

I was in her pocket the whole day. “Aigoo~ Yookyungie. Why are you so drunk?” said mingyu hyung. He took off her jacket and put it on the table gently. Then he put her on the mattress. “Aigoo… If mom knows about this I’m totally dead.” He said and tucked yookyung in then left.

I got out of her pocket and she was moving. She was mumbling something.

“Jihoon-ah…” she said. She got up and went to the table. I stood in front of her. “Yookyung you’re drunk go rest.” I said.

She rested her face on the table. “Jihoon-ah… you don’t like me?” she asked. “Well.. um…” “Forget about it. You will never like me. I’m Just a friend.” She said. “Why don’t you like me?” she pouted. “I adore you though” I said.

“Well I like you. Can’t you see my efforts?!” she said and hit her head on the table a few times.

“Yah! You’ll hurt yourself.” I touched her forehead and caressed it gently making her stop. She didn’t look at me. “This is nice.” She said.

“You should go to bed and rest.” I said. “Not until you tell me why you don’t like me?” she said.

Man…. Well she’s drunk anyway. “I think Seungcheol would be more suitable to be your boyfriend” I said “Forget it” she stood up and lay down. “I hate you” she said.

“What the… She’s drunk anyway. I bet she didn’t mean that” I said.

“Jihoon-ah..” she still awake. “Let’s try it” she said. “Try it?” I asked. She went towards the table with her eyes half closed. “The kiss… What if you turn back to normal.” She said.

“Come on~~ come here.” She said and went closer. Well… might try it out. I closed my eyes as she went closer. But it took longer than I expected. I opened my eyes and she was asleep.

Yookyung… why are you so cute? Wait What?.... whoahh… well she is pretty cute. She has such soft cheeks though. I caressed her cheeks softly.

“I like Jihoon seungcheol-ah~” she said.

 

Okay Lee Jihoon this girl in front of you likes you.

Weird taste. But I am charming. I guess.