A cure

My fluffy little crush

Chapter 3 : A cure

 

Your POV

Everytime you went into class the prof would ask you where is Jihoon.

 

Monday :

Prof : Where is Lee Jihoon?

You : he had a fever!

Tuesday :

Prof : Lee Jihoon?

You : He’s food poisoned.

Wednesday :

Prof : Where the heck is Jihoon?

You : He had chickenpox

 

And today.. you don’t know what kind of excuse you will give… Jihoon looked at you gestured his stomach… “Food poisoned again?” you whispered. He shake his head saying no. And the prof came in and looked at you. “Jihoon?.” He asked. “He just ate something bad and had stomach ache.” you said and smiled. “It’s been a few days since he didn’t showed up…I’m not worried of his grade since he always submit his work.” The Prof said. The fact that you’ve to type for him to make sure he will continue study here.

Oh no… I’ve to go to the bathroom.. Since you ate hot spicy noodles with Jihoon yesterday.

 

/Flashback/

“Are you ready Jihoon?” you asked. Actually we challenged ourselves whoever shed tears first is the sore loser. He nodded. Since the ramen is to big for him, I’ve to cut in tiny pieces for him to fit his mouth size. And eventually you lost.

/End Flashback/

 


 

Seungcheol POV

Yookyung left her desk and I saw her pencil case moving so it must be Jihoon. I sat at her seat and Jihoon saw me. I came closer to him since his voice is to tiny to hear. “Why are you here?” he asked. “You seemed mad.” I whispered. “I know how to make you back to your normal size.” I smirked.

/Flashback/

Grandma was making a potion in a secret room which is the underground room. “Grandma… what potion are you making today?” I asked. “love potion” she said “Love? Grandma~~ are you perhaps going to search me a new grandpa.?” I . “No.. I’m going to make it for you.” She said. “Me?.. why?” I asked. She was throwing stuffs in her big pot…. I don’t wanna know what she threw in there. “And a hint of frog saliva” she said and threw it in the pot. “Why frog saliva..” I asked. “It taste sour like the taste of Love.”she said.”Ewww..” I said. And she put it in a tiny bottle and gave it to me. “Use it wisely.” She said.

“But grandma… I don’t like these things… I like effort.” I said. “Effort is a pain in the .. Just go with it” said grandma. “Grandma I’ve one question… Jihoon shrunken… and what’s the cure?” I asked. “The cure is a kiss.” She said. “Kiss?” I said. “A true love kiss” she said “Ahhh~~ my back hurt so bad… Let’s sleep Seungcheol-ah… You’ll have eye bags if you sleep late.”

/End Flashback/

 

“That is the cure” I whispered at Jihoon. His face turned red. “Why… are you okay?” I asked. “I’m just thinking..” he said. Yookyung came in and I went back to my seat.

 


Jihoon POV

Yookyung came and sat down. “What does Seungcheol want?” she asked. “Oh… nothing… just teasing me like always.” I said. “Are you okay?... you look red… a fever?” she whispered. “No I’m fine.” I said. Weird… why does seungcheol told me how to cure it…? Is he using me to get yookyung… why do I care anyway. I noticed Yookyung looked at me. “What’s wrong?” she whispered. “Nothing” and I hid in her pencil case.

After class is over, Yookyung put me in her side pocket of her bag pack. “Yookyung.” called Seungcheol. “Are you busy?” he asked. “Don’t tell me he’s going to tell her the cure. “Nope.. why?” she said. “I’d like to ask you to eat dinner with me” he said. “Um… sure..” she smiled at him and he does the same. Yaa… what is this atmosphere. “I’ll pick you up later” he said and left.

 

Your POV

Since Seungcheol is going to buy you food, You’re okay with it. You got home while Mingyu and Wonwoo have midnight class so they would come back home late. You got into your bedroom and put Jihoon at your study desk.

“Why did you agree on having dinner with Seungcheol?” he asked while crossing his arms. “Well.. he’s going to buy me food... I don’t have to pay for the food.” you said. He looks mad. “You have to take me too” he demand. “Why should I leave you here alone?” you asked and he looked at you then looked away. “You should go shower or something… I won’t look.” he said. I swear he’s too cute.

 

Jihoon POV

She got a point there… she will never leave me alone. Whenever I’m bored she would take me somewhere outside.. The fact that I really miss my normal body right now. After a few minutes she actually looked stunning. “You looked like you’re going on a date.” I said. “Since we’re going to a restaurant I’ll dress elegantly… I promise you won’t die starving for food.” She said. I hopped in her hand bag. Honestly I felt like a pet now. After 15 minutes I hopped out of her bag.

 

Seungcheol POV

Why the heck this midget is here. He glared at me and shoved out his tongue. “Yookyung… why is he here.” I asked, “I can’t leave him alone… what if something happen to him” she said. “He’s not a kid.” I said closely to him and he hit my nose. “Ow!” I said as he smirked. “Yeah…but I just don’t want him to feel lonely since he can’t turn back to normal.” She said. He didn’t tell her yet. “I know-“ I got cut by Jihoon. “Owww~~ It hurts…. Yookyung… I’m hungry..” while grasping his stomach. This midget seriously.

 

Your POV

You gave Jihoon your food that you’ve cut it in little pieces for him. “Let him do it himself” said seungcheol. “If you’re going to complain what I do for Jihoon then I should go home.” You said and seungcheol quietly eat his ramen.

Jihoon POV

I was happy since she focused at me rather than seungcheol. Seungcheol always liked yookyung but… she always pushed him away as if she had someone in mind. I looked at her carefully. And I remembered about the cure. I didn’t know what to do. Should I tell her or not. Since it was kind of embarrassing. She took me home and as usual I was put at the desk. “Thank you” I thanked her. “For what?” she asked. “a lot of things” I smiled at her and she looked away. “You must be tired…” she said. “I’ve a question for you..” I said. “Sure.. what is it?” she asked.

“If we happened to know the cure…what would you do?” I asked out of curiosity. “I’d do anything to turn you back to normal” she said. My face turned red. I yawned acted like I’m sleepy. “I need my bed now. Goodnight.” I said and casually went to bed. “He just went to sleep?...” I heard she said.

 


 

Seungcheol POV

I looked at the love potion grandma gave me. But… I know it wasn’t right… I don’t want yookyung to like me because of this potion… But the fact that Jihoon and yookyung had to kiss to make Jihoon back to his normal body. Argh! The thought of it makes me flustered, then I lay down at my bed. I wonder Jihoon likes her too.

 

Your POV

You were sleeping until you heard a noise. You opened your eyes and saw Mingyu oppa searching and threw stuffs from the desk. “Oppa~.. what are you doing?” honestly you weren’t worried about your stuff… but you don’t see Jihoon at all.

“You’re being really suspicious little sister. Are you still playing with dolls?” He asked. “No why?” you asked. “Why are these here?” he pointed the play doll house on your desk. “I was bored.. So I played with it.” You said plainly. You saw Jihoon’s head who’s currently hiding behind the mug on your desk. “Oppa… I’ve to shower now… you should go.” You said as you pushed him out of the room and shut the door. “Jihoon-ah.. you can come out now.” You whispered. He came out and sighed.

“I was this close to get crushed by him.” He said. “Have you showered yet?” he asked. Weird… usually he doesn’t ask you. “not yet..” you said. “You should go shower before class starts a few minutes.” He said and you looked at the clock it was 7.50AM. Since your class starts 8.20AM you ran inside the bathroom quickly.

 

After you were done, your routine is the same. Put Jihoon in your pencil case and keep giving excuses to the Prof. It was lunch time “Jihoon-ah… I’ll go to the vending machine for a sec okay.” I said to him as he nodded since we’re the only two people in the class. I went to the vending machine and Seungcheol came. “Hi yookyung” he greeted. “Hi..” you said. “I bet Jihoon didn’t told you yet” he said. “Told me what?” you asked. “He knows the cure. You should ask him” he said and left. The cure?

You went into class and sat down. “Lee Jihoon” you said as he was sitting on your eraser and quickly stands up. “Do you perhaps know the cure?” you asked

 

Jihoon POV

The cure… “um… I… actually… um.. “ she kept looking at me waiting for my answer. “um…. Okay…. The cure is… A true love…. Kiss” I said. “Kiss?...” she said and we both looked away. “oh… well… what does that mean?” she asked. “well.. if.. it means.. if we both liked each other and… do it.. then.. I’ll be back to normal.” I said. Honestly my face was so red. I didn’t even looked at her. The bell rang and class starts.. I quickly hid in her pencil case. My heart was beating so fast it can’t stop.

 


Your POV

The whole day passed… We got home and while studying you noticed Jihoon was looking at you. You were nervous because you kept remembering what he said about the cure. You hit your head on the table a few times. “Yookyung!! Don’t do that!.” He said as he hold you head, You looked at him as he was just in front of your face standing. “Don’t do that.. It’ll hurt your head.” He said. “That’s the purpose of it.” you said. “What’s wrong..?” he asked. You blushed and looked away. You sat down properly and gathered your courage to ask him. “Do you’ve an interest in me?” you asked. He blinked a few times as you followed. He didn’t respond, so you put back your head on the desk and closed your eyes.

As you opened your eyes, he’s standing in front of your face. “well… I am curious about you….” He said. “Is that the same thing?” he asked. He’s so cute you can eat him but you can’t. “I guess so.” You said. “You should go to sleep.” He said as I nodded.