You're so tiny!

My fluffy little crush

Your POV

"ALARM - SEVENTEEN 'Adore U' "

The alarm woke me up like usual, mom and dad already went to work.

While my brother Kim Mingyu is still sleeping like a sloth on the couch.

"yaa! wake up! i'm going" i said while poking my brother's face.

"did you ate breakfast yet?" he asked

"yeah... oh.. your friend Wonwoo is coming right?" i asked. 

"yeah.. why? you've a crush on him?" he said. 

"he is good looking but no.. i'll get going." i said and left the house.

 

I've a bicycle but i didn't rode it because i wanted to walk because i might bumped to jihoon. 

The morning is like any other morning.. the ahjumma opening the shops early as usual.

And i was right, i bumped to jihoon. I smiled and Jihoon and he smiled back.

We've been in the same class since high school. Jihoon is so nice to me well although we never talk before.

So much for the one sided love..

The walkers path was green, suddenly a motorcycle passed by me quickly, i was pulled to the back by someone. "crazy guy" said a guy which i'm very familiar with the voice. I turned around and it was jihoon.

He quickly let go of me. "You should be careful" he said and gave me a smile. 

 


Jihoon POV

I entered class and went straight to my friends. "Why are you so late?" asked Soonyoung. 

"something came up.." i said. "Did you met her?" asked dokyeom. "who?" i asked. "Yookyung" said seokmin.

"oh... so what.." i said. "yaa... she's been liking since high school" said jeonghan.

By shutting their mouths i just slapped their faces lightly and sat down quietly.

"Heyyo tiny Jihoon" said seungcheol while ruffling my hair. I wish he would stop or i'll beat him up.

"Yookyung! Good morning!" shouted Seungcheol towards yookyung (You). I looked at yookyung smiling back.

Not that i care right..

First class is music class. 

"First group Hyejeong,Yookyung and Eunji.. please present your work." said Prof Lee.

"The song that we want to present is Onion Love from She was pretty ost" said Yookyung.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jWXFLvReGs&spfreload=1

Yookyung played the piano, Hyejeong played the violin, Eunji played the guitar.

Amazingly they harmonized. After they presented everyone was cheering that includes Seungcheol behind me shouting Yookyung's name. Seriously this guy..

"Yookyung Daebak!!.." shouted seungcheol. 

 


 

As the day ends I was walking on the streets, It's already dark,

Before going home, i stopped at a snack shop to bought some water.

I continued walking and saw a grandmother searching for something in the dumpster.

"excuse me... what are you doing?" suddenly the grandmother shot me with i don't know what is it but my 

body felt tingly inside. 

Once i opened my eyes.. That grandma is freakin big.. "OMO! i'm so sorry little one. climb up my hand" she said. So i followed her order. "Excuse me lady what did you do to me?! i'm freakin little!" i panicked

"I'm sorry i accidentally.." she said. "What accidentally?! You totally shoot me or whatever you done.. turn me

back to my normal size! I'm already tiny in real life but i don't want to be this tiny!" i shouted.

"You done nagging?." she asked. "Yes." i said and crossed my arms. She was about to turn me back until a 

freakin cat trying to eat me. I was throwned off from that grandma's hands and suddenly it became dark.

 


Your POV

Ah~~~ where did jihoon went?..

why is he so early.. i didn't get to see him again.. huh...

I got home and my brother Mingyu and Wonwoo was playing games.

"yaa~ have you eaten yet..?" he asked. "let me change first." i said.

"annyeong yookyung!" said wonwoo. "annyeong~" i said.

"Why don't you guys i don't know search for a job or something~" i said 

"later~.. right now soccer is important~" said mingyu oppa.

I put my bag on my study desk and change my clothes.

 

Jihoon POV

I opened my eyes, i saw a tiny light which lead me to a hole,

I came out of it. I think i'm inside a room.. Whoah it's weird to be tiny.

I looked to the side I saw a familiar figure was about to change her clothes so i quickly hid behind the bagpack that i just got in.

Man.. i didn't see that.. i didn't see that.. it's hot in here all of a sudden. And i heard the sound of the bed creeking. I think she just layed down. I took a quick peek and she is.

I saw her face... OMO! it's Yookyung!! I tried to call her name but i bet she didn't hear me because i'm so little.

How am i going to do this.. if i tried throwing things.. Everything is pretty heavy here..

I looked around for some ideas. There's a box nearby so i tried knocking on it.

 


Your POV

Ugh... i'm so tired but sooo hungry.. Heh...

Jihoon saved me from the motorcycle this morning... kya! i'm so happy!!

I couldn't help smiling like an idiot.

Suddenly i heard a light knocking. I sat up.. no one was knocking on the door.

Ghost?! I quickly hugged my pillow. Go away!... i'm scared now.. Mingyu oppa... help me.

Somehow i saw my old handphone box shifted lightly. I was scared but curious.

I get out of my bed and went near the desk. Omo... what is this... it looks like jihoon..

Am i daydreaming.. is it a dream?... I look closer.. and that tiny jihoon smiled at me.

I tried slapping myself but i ain't waking me up. "Jihoon?" i said and it waved at me.

"how..how..how'd you.. how'd you... what?" i stuttered.

"i'm not sure myself.. but! You should help me yookyung... you're my only hope now." he said.

I somehow flattered by his words. "wait.. before that.. are you hungry..? should i get you anything?" i asked.

"Well.. i am a bit hungry... why not.." said Jihoon.

 


 

Seungcheol POV

I came back from class.. while walking i saw a bag lying down the street..

I picked it up... wait.. this is jihoon's... did someone kidnapped him?!! i've to call the police?.. eh??..

Grandma?.. "Grandma! what are you doing there?" i asked. "Fluffy got out.. now he doesn't want to go home.. can you help me out seungcheol-ah.." said grandma. I helped my grandma take our cat from the dumpster and gave it to grandma. "Grandma did anything happened here?" i asked

"what?... no...no.. nothing.." said grandma. 

"Grandma.. i know you're not telling me the truth.." i said. "Have you been doing witch stuffs lately?" i asked

"well... nooo..." she said. 'Grandma... i told you people will think you're weird.. not just you...i'll be the victim too.." i said. 

"well.. just shrunked someone that's all..." she said. "who?" i asked. "i didn't catch up his face" said grandma

"is it perhaps the owner of this bag?" i asked while holding up the bag and she nodded.

ohh... jihoon is shrunked... that means no jihoon.. that means.. yookyung will look at me!

"Thank you grandma thank you!" i kissed her cheeks. 

 


 

Your POV

"You must be really hungry.. it's good that my brother didn't know i brought food into my room.." i said

"video game?" he asked. "yup.." i said. While jihoon was eating i swear it's so cute.. argh! why is he so freakin cute!

"don't look at me. I'm embarrassed.. -blushed-" he said. I swear he's blushing. "sorry..." i said and looked away. "so.. what'll happen tomorrow?" i asked.

"what?" he asked. "class.. you won't be attending then?!" i panicked. "OMO! You're right! You need to help me!." he panicked.

He said that he found the grandma near the dumpster but... i didn't see any grandma. "Jihoon.. there's no one here.." i said to jihoon who's standing on the palm of my hands. "I'm dead!!.." he said. 

"don't be sad.. well.. let's look again tomorrow.. if you skip class for one day is okay.. right?" i asked

"huh... okay..." he pout. I took him back to my home. "Wonwoo already went home?" i asked

"yep..." said mingyu oppa who's watching soccer. "You should sleep.. i'll wait for mom and dad until they got home." he said. I just nodded and quickly went upstairs to my bed room and shut the door.

I put jihoon down and try to find a soft little pillow for him.

"what're you looking for?" he asked. "a pillow... and a blanket for you" i said.

 

Jihoon POV

What is this.. i was flattered by her words.. 

"Found it.." she said and put a pillow and a tiny blanket on the desk. "come on." she said so i hopped on her palm. She then puts me down at the pillow.

"i'm sorry for troubling you.." i said. "it's fine.. you'll be safe with me." she smiled.

I swear i blushed. "well... i'm tired.. i should sleep now.." i said to hide my blushing red face,

"Okay.." she said and she turned off the lights. Man... how long am i going to stay like this..

Once i found that grandma.. i will turn to my old normal height back.

 


THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER~

JIHOON SHRUNKED!

WHATEVES... HERE A SMILEY PINKY BABY JIHOON FOR YOU!^^

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND THANK YOU FOR READING!