Chapter 6: Welcome Party

One True Love

Bulter Choi was with me even during the welcome party. This is the most Formal welcome party I've ever seen. We were in an Italian Restaurant. Even though it was a "kind of" a Formal party we enjoyed alot.

"Ms. Park here is also a pianist right?" Mr. Kim asked

"Oh? not really Mr Kim, I just played once in a school competition."

"hmm, you even played the piano during the Birthday party of your father." he added.

"ohh. yes I did."

"Why dont you play for us Ms. Park.?" one of the board members who came with us suggested.

"Oh, thats a great idea." Mr Kim seconded.

"Alright then." i smiled.

"Waiter? She would like to play the piano."

"Oh please wait a moment." the waite answered.

After a few minutes the waiter came back and informed us that the piano is ready to be used. So i climbed to the platform and played the piece which I played during my dad's birthday(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc)

As soon as I finish playing the piano, they all applauded for my short performance. I excused myself to go to the comfort room. As I was about to enter the comfort room someone grabbed my hand, as I looked back it was my best friend, Geun Young. Yes it was indeed Geun young.

"Geun Young?"

"Shin Hye-ahh! I miss you!" she said as she hugged me tight.

"Ohh, Geun Young, I miss you too."

"Yah, sorry if we lost contact huh.?"

"Yeah, I understand. I think its really hard to be a daughter of the Vice President huh?"

"Yeah, hmm Shin Hye-ah, may I have your number?" I gave her my number and we bid each other goodbyes for she was in the middle of a family gathering.

 

*****

 

I arrived home around 11:30 pm. I was already settled in my bed when my phone vibrated. 

 

From: Unknown

Msg: Hey Park Shin Hye, its me Geun Young, you'd better save my number and call me right away! Hurry.

 

As what she have ordered, I called her right away. Because of the fact that we enjoyed and miss talking together we havent noticed that it was already 1:30am.

 

"Geun YOung-ah, why dont we just meet tomorrow?"

"Ne, great idea. See you tomorrow, around 4:30pm. same coffee shop we used to hang out years ago."

"Alright then. See you tomorrow Geun Young-ah!"

 

*****

As what we have planned, we met at the coffee shop we usually hang out before.

 

"WOW! It changed alot. Oh? They already have this entertainment thing huh?"

"Yeah, you really miss alot around here Shin Hye-ah!"

"Yah, Geun Young, I told you its Sheena!"

"Alright. Alright. Sheena. Let's order."

"Oh, Good Afternoon Geun Young-ah, and oh? Shin Hye? How are you?" the owner of the coffee shop greeted us.

"Good Afternoon Auntie. Im fine. How about you?"

"Oh, thats great." 

 

Geun Young and I was seated at the middle of the shop, near the mini stage. Geun Young didnt change a lot, she was still the most bubbly and the most talkative person I know. 

 

"Sheena?Have you met  Yong Hwa?"

"Ahh? No I havent, and I was over him already Geun Young-ah." I lied.

"Oh really? But I think HE likes you."

"Why do you say so?" I asked her.

"Well, he transferred to another school when you leave Korea, and he would always ask me if there are any news about you, or if I have your number."

"Really? You guys often see each other?"

"Oh, not really, we just met the other week, I was organizing a charity program and my co-organizers suggested and requested to let your prince perform."

"OH? Is that so.."

 

Geun Young keeps on talking, and we even havent noticed that it was already 6pm.

Auntie grabbed the microphone on her mini stage and announced that she has special guests who would like to perform to us.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Early Evening. We have here some special guests, who would like to perform."

 

******