Chapter 11: My hero

One True Love

 

(back to Shin Hye and Yong hwa :D)

 

(Yong Hwa’s POV)

 

I woke up early and feeling very active and happy. Yeah, it was because of the kiss she planted to me last night. I eagerly prepared our breakfast. I went to the laundry area to check if her clothes were all dried up. After checking her clothes I went to the room to check if she as awake already. I slowly pushed the door, yet I only see a sleeping Shin Hye in my bed. I check if she still has fever. Good thing the fever was gone. I was about to leave the room when she called me.

 

“Yong Hwa.” She said softly.

“Oh… Good morning Shin Hye.” I said and smiled.

“Good morning.” She said. “Umm… what time is it Yong Hwa?”

“5:45 am.” I answered. “It’s still early. Let’s eat breakfast first then you prepare after. I’ll send you home.”

“Ohh… Thank you Yong Hwa.”

 

We ate our breakfast quietly. As soon as we finished the food, I washed the plates and let her prepare herself to leave. I took my bath when she was finish using the comfort room.  I do it fast so we would reach Seoul early.

 

I drove her back to Seoul. We we’re silent the whole time. I don’t know on how to start a conversation. It was really awkward. May be she noticed it too.

 

“Umm. Yong Hwa.”

“Yes?”

“Thank You.”

“My pleasure Shin Hye.” I said and smiled. She smiled back.

 

Oh. I noticed this one too, she don’t bother me anymore everytime I call her Shin Hye. She better not. I love Shin Hye, even before she became Sheena. So I prefer to call her Shin Hye than Sheena. And besides Shin Hye is a nice name.

 

We arrived at their house only to notice that there are many policemen. She come out the car as fast as she could, I was left with no choice but to follow her.

 

“Butler Choi, what’s happening around here? She asked.

“Young lady, where have you been?” Butler Choi asked and faced the policemen to ask for forgiveness for bothering them early in the morning, the policemen left. That leaves me and Shin Hye to explain what happened yesterday.

 

“Butler Choi, I was with Yong Hwa. My car won’t start and he helped me.”

“But why didn’t you call me Young lady? And you were out of reach.” He said. “I was about to call your father.”

“The battery of my phone was drained. And you better not call him.” She said. “And see, I’m fine.”

“Alright. Alright.” He then faced me. “Mr. Jung. Thank you for your help.”

“No problem sir.” I said. “I guess I have to leave now. Shin Hye, I’ll call you when your car’s repaired already.”

“Thanks Yong Hwa.” She said and smiled at me.

 

I drove back to the dorm. When I arrived at the dorm, my members were busy with their own little works or what I call hobbies; Jung Shin was watching tv, Jung Hyun was sleeping on the couch and Min hyuk, was eating all the food that we have.

 

“Oh hyung!” Min hyuk said.

“How was the filming?” Jung Hyun asked

“And why didn’t you return home yesterday?” Jung Shin continued.

“Oh. Good Morning.” I said happily.

“Yah! Why are you that happy and you didn’t even bother to answer our questions.” Jung Shin said.

“Ohh… I’m sorry Jung Shin-ahh. It’s a long story actually.” I answered.

“Then make it short.” Min hyuk said.

“Ok.” I said and smiled. “Do you remember that I told you about this girl that I like ever since middle school?”

“Yeah. The Shin Hye girl?” Jung Hyun said.

“Excatly. I found her already.” I said happily.

“Really? Is she supposed to be in New York right now?” Jung Shin asked.

“Yea, but she’s here, taking over her father’s company. And she was the CEO of the advertising company that holds the CF I was filming yesterday.”

“WHAT?” “REALLY?” “AMAZING!” They said all at the same time.

 

I just smiled on their reaction.

 

“So what’s your plan now hyung?”

“You have to court her hyung.”

“It’s now or never hyung!”

“Yah. Stop it. I’m going to my room.” I left them with a big smile on my face.

 

As I entered my room, I quickly grab the guitar and start composing a song for her.

 

(End of POV.)

 

(Shin Hye’s POV)

 

I was sent home by Yong Hwa. Of course I was happy but as soon as we reached my house, I suddenly felt nervous. Policemen were everywhere. As I step out of the car, I hurriedly went to Butler Choi. And tell him everything that happens. When I reached my room, I directly charged my phone and called Geun Young, and planned on meeting each other this afternoon.

It was already 4:30 pm, so I get myself ready for a date with my bestfriend. I left the house around 6:00 pm. Butler Choi insisted to drive for me to the coffee shop but I told him that I can handle it, I use the car that Butler Choi uses everytime he would pick me up or he would drive for me, for my car was not yet at home.

 

As I reach the coffee shop Geun Young was already there. I came near her and told her everything that happened.

 

“Woah! Sheena. It’s a good start.” She giggled.

“What start are you talking about Geun Young-ah!” I shouted.

“Why don’t we celebrate Sheena?”

“What are we going to celebrate Geun Young-ah?”

“Come on!” she said whiling dragging me out the coffee shop.

 

I called Butler Choi to get the car at the coffee shop. Geun Young brought me to the club. Have she forget that I never had interest on club parties? Aish…

 

“Yah! Why are we here?”

“To celebrate!” she giggled.

“Yah! I don’t like parties and there’s nothing to celebrate.”

 

She smiled as she dragged me to the nearest empty table.

 

“Well, there is.” She answered.

“Geun Young-ah, please send me home.”

“Let’s dance Sheena!”

“I don’t like to dance.”

“Alright. I’m going to dance. Just stay here.” She said and left me in the table alone. I totally got bored, I was about to get out of the club when someone sat beside me. Actually he was not alone.

 

“Hey, missy! You alone?”  one of them said.

“How about getting fired up and enjoy the time with us miss?” the second guy asked.

The guy who was sitting beside me extended his arms and was about to put it around my shoulders but then someone holds it and said:

 

“May you please excuse us? My girlfriend and I need to go.” He said and pulled me. As I turned to him I was shock to see who saved me from those erts. It was Yong Hwa, he saved me twice.

 

“Yah! Why didn’t you answer the guy back?” he asked. “You should defend yourself from people like them.”

“I… I … I was scared.” I was about to cry when he hugged me.

“It’s alright. Are you ok? Did they touch you?”

“I’m fine.” I answered. “Thank you Yong Hwa.”

 

He smiled and holds my hand.

“Do you like to walk?”

“hmmm.” I nodded.

 

We walk and walk until we reach a river. I was really amazed of what I saw. The lake was really beautiful and not to mention the beautiful and colorful lights that surrounds it.

 

“Woah! Beautiful!” I exclaimed.

 

Yong Hwa sat on the grass. I sat beside him and thank him once again. He smiled.

 

“You know what? This is where I usually spend my time when we where still in middle school.”

“Really?”

“Hmm... I used to bring my guitar along when I come here. And this is the place where I first compose a song for the girl that I really like.” He confessed.

“oh… that girl is very lucky.” I said with jealousy. “Tell me about her.”

“hmmm… she’s intelligent, beautiful, she’s everything to me.” He said.

“ohh.. is that so?”

“Hmm.” He nodded and placed his head on my shoulder. I felt nervous of what he did, and to ease the awkwardness and nervousness I asked him this:

“So who is she? Where is she now?” he didn’t answered. I tried to look at him but only to find out that he was sleeping. I didn’t wake him up. I called Butler Choi to fetch us.

 

When we arrived home Butler Choi brought him in the guest room, which was near my room. I followed him and brought with me some things that he may need.

 

“Young lady, I think he is drunk.” Butler Choi said.

“Thank you Butler Choi.” I said.

 

I placed the clothes and anything he might need on the table and exited the room. I went straight to my room and prepared myself to sleep. I turned off the lights when someone knocked on my door. I opened it, I was expecting Butler Choi. But to my surprise it was Yong Hwa.