I'm Jealous

One True Love

 

Yonghwa invited me to a party.  He knows very well that I hate attending such things. Yet, he was annoying and forcing me to go with him. And that was the reason why I came along with him. But he never told me that, that party was a birthday party of one of his fellow artist.

 

From the time we arrived at the venue until now, I felt out of place. Whenever you look around the place, all you see was artist, singers, and media. Even though Yong was with me, I can’t feel his presence. For he was busy chatting with the people who would greet him.

 

Why am I here anyway? Well, I really don’t know.

 

Yonghwa’s attention was divided between me and the people around him, not until someone came.

 

“Oppa! Yonghwa-oppa!” she said.

“Uh? Oh, hi Sulli.” He replied and hugged her, after that hug, Sulli kissed his cheek.

“How are you?” and that starts their conversation. And I hate it. Yes I really hate it, I wasn’t used being ignored. The simple conversation turns out to be a very long one, no matter what I do to catch his attention. I was really pissed off.  I stormed out of the place and called Butler Choi to pick me up.

 

After waiting for like ten minutes, butler Choi arrived. I was about to get inside the car when some one grabbed my hand. It was Yonghwa.

 

“Yah, Shinhye. I was looking for you the whole time. Where have you been? And where are you going?”

“I’m going home. Now get back to the party. They need you more there.” I  said and pull my hand away.

“Shinhye.” He said as I got inside the car.

 

I called Geun Young and ask to meet me at the restobar.

 

“Butler Choi, please send me to the restobar. And please don’t tell Yonghwa about it.”

“Ne.”

 

 

**

 

Geun Young was already there when I arrived.

 

“Yah. Why call all of a sudden?”

“Geun Young… I want to drink all night. I hate him. I hate him!”

“Who? Why?”

“Yonghwa.”

“Aishh.. What happened?”

 

So I told her about the party.

 

“You’re jealous.” She said and smirked.

“No. I’m not.” I said.

“Aigoo Sheena… don’t you ever lie to me. I know you very well.” She said. “They just talked, ok? And I guess that was just a friendly hug and kiss.”

“Whatever Geun Young. I was ignored, ok?”

“Hahaha. Aigoo, my friend is jealous.” She kept on teasing me.

“Shut up Geun Young.”

 

I finished almost ten bottles of suju. I was really drunk. I know Geun Young was in panicked upon seeing me drunk. Yeah, it was my first time being drunk. She called someone to fetch me. I really don’t know who fetch me.

 

Geun Young’s POV

 

I called Yonghwa to fetch Shin hye. She was very drunk. It’s her first time to drink alcohol, and to be drunk. Aish, this girl. She’s jealous. I know it.

 

Yonghwa arrived after ten minutes.

 

“Yonghwa!”

“Where is she?”

“She’s here sleeping.” I said and pointed Shinhye.

“Aigoo, why did you let her drink?”

“She can’t be stopped.” I said. “She’s upset.”

“Upset? Why would she be upset?”

“You ignored her, ok? You know very well that she hates being ignored. And at the first place, it was you who invited her.”

He kept silent.

“And she’s jealous.”  I said and smiled. “Now bring her back home. It’s been a hard day for her.”

 

Yonghwa looked at me, I smiled.

 

“Take care of her, huh? I’ll go ahead.” I said and bowed, and left them.

 

 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

I carried Shinhye, she wasn’t heavy. She was sleeping very soundly. I would only smile upon remembering what Geun Young had said. “She’s jealous.” So, that reason why she left. How cute.

 

I carried her to her room; her mom let me stay at the living room while she changed her clothing. After changing Shinhye’s clothes, her mom went to me.

 

“Want something to drink, Yonghwa?”

“No, auntie. I just want to ask some favor.”

“Oh, what is it?”

“Can I sleep here for tonight?”

“Uh? Why?”

“I want to check on Shinhye. I know this was her first time being drunk.” I answered. “Please? Just for tonight.”

“Alright. Stay in the guest room near Shinhye’s room.ok?”

“Yes. Auntie. Thank you.”

“Now go to the room, and rest. I know you’re tired.” So, I obliged and proceed to the room, it’s a good thing that I have spare clothes in the car.

 

I wasn’t able to sleep well, from time to time I would check on Shinhye to see if she felt vomiting or any signs of hangover, yet she was sleeping soundly much to my relief.

 

**

I woke up very early, yet I found her parents ready to leave.

 

“Good morning Yonghwa, how was your sleep?”

“It’s good, auntie, thank you for letting me stay last night.”

“No worries, Yong.”

“Uhm, Yonghwa, could you, please stay a little longer? We really have to go now, and we’re bringing Butler Choi with us. No one would take care of our drunk princess. Could you?”  Her dad said.

“Oh, sure Uncle. I’ll take care of her.”

“Thank you, Yonghwa, we have to go.”

 

And so they left. And I have to cook breakfast for my princess.

 

End of POV.

 

Shinhye’s POV

 

I felt strange upon waking up this morning. My head really hurts, and I can’t even remember a single thing that happened last night. All I could remember was, I walked out from the party and meet Geun Young, and then nothing follows.

 

I sat up straight, trying to think of what really happened last night when someone opened my door. It was Yonghwa. I was really shock to see him this early, well not really early for it was already ten in the morning, and in his jammies.

 

“What are you doing here?”

“Good morning. I made breakfast.”

“I was asking you, why are you here?”

“Does your head hurt? I made soup for your headache.”

“Yah! Why aren’t you answering my question?”

“I’ll tell you later. Come and eat.” He said and carried me bridal style.

“Yah, put me down.”

“No.” he said and smiled.

“Aish..”

 

We were already at the dining table; he set the food for me.

 

“Are you sick? Why are you being like that?”

“Huh? I’m not sick. It’s you who is sick.”

“I’m not.”

“Well you are.”

“Now, eat a lot. I’ll explain why I am here.” I obliged and ate all he serves on my plate. Pretty hungry, huh?

 

**

Yonghwa’s weird today. He really is weird. We sat down on the couch. I was waiting for him to explain why is he here, and why did he told me that I was sick.

 

“Shinhye? Feel better?” I nodded. “That’s good. I wasn’t able to sleep properly last night, I was checking if you’re going to vomit, or any thing.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“You drank a lot last night. Well actually you finished ten bottles of suju on your own.” He said and smirked.

“What really?” I was trying to remember. Until, the memory of me drinking last night popped up in my head. “Aishh…”

“Why did you drink anyway? You’re not even answering my calls after you walked out from the party.”

“Beacause, I hate you!” I shouted.

“Why?”

“Why? Why?” Ask yourself.” i shouted, now my temper had rise again.

“Are you jealous of Sulli?”

“No, I’m not.”

“Well, you are.”

“I SAID, I’M NOT JEALOUS.” I shouted. And with that I gained a smirk from him.

“You’re jealous.” He said again as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a tight hug.

“Alright, I admit. I’m jealous. You ignored me. I was upset.” I said in resignation.

“I know. And I’m sorry. I won’t do it again. I promised.” He was still hugging me tight.

“I’m sorry I walked out last night.”

“Its okay.” After breaking free from out tight embrace he said:

 

 

“I love you Shin hye. I really do love you.”