Chapter 9

His Mistress

“Wow! Slow down doll face!” Jimin said as his hands secured around Minhee’s waist as the wave hits her petite body when she ran carelessly to the deeper sea.

Minhee chuckled before locking her hands with Jimin’s and both of them walking to Taehyung and his brother’s spot, which is pretty far from their place right now.

Jungkook is Taehyung’s younger brother, studying at Art School. They just met today but their relationship are close enough and sometimes Jungkook dropped the honorifics by ‘accident’ and Minhee doesn’t feel that it was bad, she just likes Jungkook’s adorableness.

They are really open minded and happy all the time, which is bringing good vibe to her and made her grew comfortable with them in a short time.

“Guys! Enough swimming! Let’s eat!!”

Four of them run to the sand as Jin already had everything laid on the mat. Kimbap, fried rice and some desserts.

“Aah..”

Minhee opened , gladly receiving the sticky rice cake by Jimin. She is super comfy with them – heck, they are the best of friends she ever had!

Just  a bunch of dorks and dumbs. And with amazing faces, to be truth.

After their stomachs filled, Taehyung – being a really energetic person he is, he run back to the sea and followed by Jungkook although Jin screamed how they shouldn’t swimming after eat and will whopped their asses once they came back but he’s ignored by the siblings.

Jimin laughs at Jin’s failed attempt to bring Taehyung and his brother back. He teases his older brother and Jin got mad, throwing some sands to Jimin and keep chasing him. Jimin run and run to save himself.

Meanwhile, Minhee just enjoy herself looking at the boys playing with themselves. She feel at ease.

“Hey, watch out!!”

And Minhee’s face now covered with wet sands. She don’t get mad, in fact she laughs it off. Ahh, what so bad about having wet sands on your face?

“WAR DECLARED!!”

From nowhere, Jungkook and Taehyung came with some small basins filled with wet sands and start cupping handful of that mixture and throw it to Jimin and Jin, and Minhee of course.

Five of them running from each others, trust no one. After playing with the substance, all of their whole body dirty from the mud and Taehyung got a kelp laying on his head – bringing laughs from the other.

Taehyung and Jungkook decided to clean up by dipping themselves in the sea, and rush home when they received a call from their father. Jin packing the stuff and want to take a bath a his house, not loving the feel dipping in a beach.

“Look at your dress.. they ruined!” Jimin said as he look at Minhee. She is so beautiful, for God’s sake. How lucky the guy who got her heart.

“Ahh.. I don’t mind,” Minhee smply answered and continue her doing craved the fallen tree using a rock. “Jimin,,what will happen when I back to Seoul?”

Jimin shocked at the question. He bites his lower lip. Actually, he tried so hard to not to think the fact that Minhee will not stay beside him forever. He pushed the thoughts far away and here; Minhee opened it up. “I don’t know.. what do you think?”

“I will miss you and the others.” Minhee answered honestly, eyes locked with Jimin. She likes their existence around her.

The orange haired exhaled loudly. “I will sure miss you too. The others too. We never been this close in a short time with a girl before, you’re the first one and it do feels amazing,”  Jimin said and he ran the tip of his flip flops on the sand – creating crescent on them. “Let’s quit this sad talk. Let’s wash ourselves.”

“Oh – okay..” MInhee’s jaw dropped as Jimin take off his shirt, revealing his toned torso. Mark is so lose with this.

“Let’s go!” Jimin pulled her hand and both of them run to the sea and dip themselves to rinse the substance on their body and they play with each others ; splashing water and throwing sand again ; although  their intention at first is to clean themselves up.

They walked out and laughing together, happily. Their fingers intertwined and smiles never leave them alone. Don’t know why, suddenly Minhee slipped and now ; Jimin is on top of her ; and their eyes locked together. Rdding the awkward feels, both of them just laugh it out.

Just about Jimin want to get up, both of them surprised by a scream – more like shout calling Minhee’s name in rage.

“What the ?!! Minhee!”

And there’s, Mark, standing look at them. His eyes filled with rage and anger. He pulled MInhee away from Jimin and turn at her ; eyes still showing the same espression.

“ing go into the hotel now!”

“But..”

“NOW!”

Minhee flinched at Mark’s voice and quickly swayed her feet away. Her tears stream down across her cheeks – somehow sad when Mark got his voice so high on her. What exactly her fault?

Her heart feel like it break apart. The feelings when someone you truly love scream at you..

Won’t your heart shattered into pieces?

_______________________________________

“Dude, that is super not cool,”

Mark turned around and his eyes bulged out. “What the did you just say?”

Jimin walked towards him and stopped as they only inches apart. “You love her. Come on. I know it,”

“You didn’t know -“

“She likes you,”

Hearing those magical – liked words, Mark stunned. “W..what? How did you know?” He stuttered.

“She loves you, and I know you feel the same. Quit your nasty acts and start showing how you feel. Your ego will bring you to nowhere.” Jimin sighed. He likes Minhee, but he knew the girl love this perfect looking man standing before him and he wants to see his love happy. Although her happiness will be his reason to cry, its okay.

“Thank you,” Mark replied simply, but filled with grateful tone. “And.. nevermind, thank you,” He said for the last time before running to the hotel building.

Jimin look at Mark – until the figure out from his vision.

There’s fly away his first love, Jo Minhee.

_______________________________________

Mark opened the door and found Minhee on the bed – already wearing a set of casual and cozy clothes – a pair of sweat pants and sweat shirt. She’s sleeping. Mark sit beside her and notice the pillow a little bit wet and Minhee’s eye bag explained everything.

“Do you really love me?” Mark mumbled alone. One thing that he realized about   Minhee, she a morning person but she won’t get up unless she get up by herself.

Mark planted kisses on her forehead. He changed to shorts and shirt before laying beside Minhee. Its only 4 p.m..He can’t stop playing with Minhee’s hair until he fall asleep.

______________________________________________

Minhee woke up and look at Mark who standing in the balcony, his back facing her and there’s a small round table set up.

“Minhee! Here, come!” Mark smiled at her and the guy stepped inside, pulling her wrist and dragged her out from the bed.

The small table have two cups of tea and two cups of mug cake served on it. Mark pulled a chair for her and Minhee can’t help herself from frowning.

A few hours ago, he’s mad at her and now ‘; smiling like he own the world.

“Actually, I have something to tell you,”

Minhee tilted her head up and her eyes look at Mark’s. “What is it?” She asked before lifting the tea cup up to and sip it a little by little, still waiting for Mark’s answer.

“I.. I love you,”

The female eyes bulged out. She coughing, as if she just choke on something. Her face flushed red and suddenly Mark’s palm soothing her back and tap it slowly. She recover from the cough but the fact that Mark’s confess can’t keep her still from fanning herself. Minhee gulped down her saliva when Mark’s hand catch her wrist, stopping her from her doing.

“I love you.”

“…..”

Mark disappointed as the answer he wait didn’t pop out. His heart feel like it crashed and it shattered. Maybe Jimin misunderstood? Heck – why did he believe him? Now, he confessed and Minhee doesn’t feel anything towards him. No love for him, eh?

“I..like you too..” Minhee swear, her cheeks must be red as tomatoes. A ‘pang’ hits her heart as Mark confessed and she’s happy. Mark likes her! Like she likes him!

Mark’s pink lips forming a really, really big smile. He get up from his sit and pulled Minhee up, hugging her and lift her from the ground. He beamed happily, as if he is the richest person in the world.

“I really love you, Jo Minhee. Love me back?” He asked back, maybe Mark’s lips will torn apart as he smile like that.

“I.. love you too.” Minhee still look at the ground before Mark’s tilted her head so they can look at each other and slowly inched their lips. The moment Mark’s lips sought with her, a massive amount of beautiful feelings linger in her heart. The kiss is sweet. Mark pulled back after a few minutes and both of them gasping for air.

“Thank you, Jo Minhee. You just make me the happiest person live in the world.”

_______________________________________________

“So.. you’re leaving?”

Minhee nodded as she look at Jimin’s face. There’s so many beautiful memories she had with him and his friends.

“Thank you for everything, Jiminnie..”

Jimin chuckled darkly at the nickname. “Hey, you’re not even call me ‘oppa. Don’t treat me like your younger brother.” He suddenly hug her, so tightly that Minhee feel like her body crushed. But she just let Jimin because she also don’t want to leave. Jimin is such a good friend that she really comfortable with. “You with Mark.. everything fine?”

“Yes. Everything fine. We two are getting together officially,” She giggled as she spat out the words.

“Jo Minhee!!”

Both of them turned around and saw Mark walking to them. Minhee lets out a sigh. Ugh, she wants to stay a little bit more! “I’m coming!” She replied and quickly turned to JImin. “I really, really, really, really, really like you, Park Jimin! Thank you for being my best friend although we just met,” Before waiting for the reply, she already runs towards Mark and Mark circling his arm on Minhee’s waist.

Jimin feel like his eyes teary a bit. He must be happy for her. Love really needs scarification. He wipes the corner of his eyes using his shirt and bite his lower lips to refrain any sadness that hits him hard.

_____________________________________________________

School is hitting me continuously oh my god. 

so, i made quick an update since i know you all waiting too long, right?

Comments and upvotes are really appreciated! :))

expected update : 8-9 (i promise nothing lol)