Chapter 10

His Mistress

“Mark?”

“Hum?” Mark replied but his eyes never swayed from the road, stay focusing for their safeness. He will not put Minhee nor his life in danger. Both of them should be together for a long time so no driving carelessly.

Minhee look at the blonde with loves in her eyes. God, if only Mark know how she really likes him. It would be embarrassing. Maybe Mark do likes her, but not as much as her feeling to Mark. Minhee doesn’t even know why she’s so into him. “Why you like me?”

Mark chuckled at her question before put his hand on Minhee’s lap, intertwining their fingers. He smiled as her warmness touched him; bring so much happiness in his heart. “Whydo you asked?”

“I’m curious. Why? You’re perfect. You have everything in your hands. Why me? Are you serious? Or you just..” Her words stopped when Mark put his fore finger on her plump lips, silencing her.

“Minhee, I am not perfect. I was not perfect. Now, I have you. So I am now – perfect in my own eyes. Having you is the greatest thing ever – meeting you is the thing that make me happy. I love you so much, so never questioned why I chose you. As the love of my life.”

“But I.. was . I am disgusting..” Minhee can’t help but having her eyes teary. If only she can scream the scumbag that did that to her, she would. But she can’t. Mark will totally believe Jackson.

“Baby! Why would you say that? Now, forget the past. It’s only us and the future. I don’t care about that. I am willing to embrace you. You are my angel, you never disgust me, you are perfection in my eyes.” Mark glanced at her for a second. The past ain’t gonna change. He knew Minhee in an angel. His little angel.

Minhee grasped Mark’s hand too – touched with his choice of words. “Thank you, Mark. I love you,” she said as she tilted her head – leaning against Mark’s shoulder.

Mark kissed her crown before his lips parted again. “I love you too, dear.”

________________________________________

“Mark, what’s poppin’?” Jackson asked as Mark popped out in his office. Mark usually doesn’t like going out whenever he’s in office. He sit down on his leather seat and loosening his tie.

Mark opened his brief case and took out a brown envelope. “Here, the structure of Kim’s. I went to a meeting last week and maybe you need this. I heard your upcoming project with him,”

“Yes. Ah, thank you. Because of you, I don’t have to go to Singapore! I am worn out already with jet lag,” Jackson whined as he opened the envelope and read the content. One thing he likes about Mark is he always remember about his friend. Jackson is one and only Mark’s best friend. They practically growing up together.

Mark nodded and suddenly his lips simply formed a smile. “I’m here for great news,” he said, lips still stretching wide.

“What? You and Hyemi broke up?” Jackson said, knowing the struggle Mark’s having. Mark is someone’s fiancé right now. Mark Tuan and Park Hyemi. “I saw Hyemi last week. She’s hotter,” He said, running his fingers through his thick hair. Hyemi still alluring like before, so they ended up in a hotel. Nothing really matter. is just . There will no love, because both of them knew what the others want. Pleasures. A lot of pleasures.

Mark sighed as he heard ‘Hyemi’ popped out from Jackson’s mouth. “No, don’t bring her up in front of me,” He said firmly. “Actually, Minhee and me are officially in an relationship now!” He beamed happily,

Jackson’s expression stiffened, but he quickly grinned awkwardly. “Oh dear Lord, how’s that happened?” his eyebrow raised and he tried so hard to not to frown.

Mark shrugged. “It’s just happened. Love is not something we plan, it happened naturally,” Mark said as he fidgeting in his seat, somehow cringe – ing with his own words.

“Smooth guy, I see?” Jackson teased. He’s burning inside. Gosh, If Mark and MInhee together, his chance to be with Minhee would be thin as a piece of paper!

Mark laughed loudly hearing Jackson’s tease. “I’m going now, bye bye!”

Before Jackson had chance to bids his goodbye, Mark already escaped through the glass door. Jackson taps his knuckles on his table before messing his own hair. Can he get Minhee now?

____________________________________

“Wow, this is delicious!!” Mark joyfully said after he took a small bite of Minhee’s butterscotch cupcake. He wiped the corner of his lips using his thumb and it, smile in delight.

Minhee smiled looking at her boyfriend’s reaction. Cute. Mark Tuan is so cute. “Thanks. I made pudding also. Mango pudding,” She informed – fingers clasping with Mark’s. After they officially declared their relationship – or feelings, Mark is getting more touchy and she loves every ounce of that. Its not the kind of ert touch. It more like beautiful, smooth, filled with love touch if that even make sense.

“You will make a good wife for me,” He declared as he ask her to bring him the mango pudding. As Minhee fades away from his vision, his mind recalled his so-called fiancé. Oh God, he have no courage to say to Minhee his current status. Mark afraid she will hurted and leave him alone. That’s just horrible.

So playing behind her back is not horrible?

Mark quickly pushed his inner voice away. No, he is not enjoying any time with Hyemi so he wont consider as ‘playing’. He was forced and his parents illegally used Hyemi’s uncle ability to stuck him being her fiancé.

He will not get married to her, anyway. Maybe he will pay some gangsters to murder her.

Mark smacked his forehead. Oh my god, what was he thinking? Killing is too much. Maybe he just pay people to ruined her doctored face?

Once again, he wanted to slap his forehead but his wrist grabbed, he opened his eyes and Minhee’s worried face popped out.

“What are you thinking? Your forehead red already,” Minhee frowned, feeling weird with Mark’s behavior. Why suddenly Mark became stupid and dummy – liked? Where’s the cool Mark she used to live with?

The male grinned awkwardly before shoving the mango pudding in his throat, trying so hard to not look weird on Minhee’s eyes but the girl seem not buying it.

______________________________________

Minhee closed the bathroom door and gasped in shocked when she saw Mark on the bed – eyes focused on his phone’s screen. Mark pursued her to move into his room, since they are in relationship now. She’s still awkward changing in front of him, although he had seen all parts of her. She usually wear her clothes in bathroom. But today, being a clumsy person she is, she left her clothes on bed before get into the bathroom.

Mark, being a true man he is,silently enjoying every inch of Minhee’s body. Although it wrapped tightly in the bathrobe, he can still see the curve of her petite body. He tried to push the excitement away but it was useless.

Just about Minhee want to open the knob of the bathroom – Mark trapped her in his arms – the folded clothes in her hands fell, hitting her feet. “Markk..” she managed to voice out.

Mark don’t take that as ‘stop’ sign and start work on Minhee’s lips. He kissed her with all the love he got and his hands fumbling with Minhee’s bathrobe. He become more excited when Minhee’s lips react with his, he spun their bodies around and pushed Minhee lightly until her back hit the soft mattress. He pulled away, both of them gasping, desperate for air before Mark sought his lips with hers again.

“I love you,”

He whispered, sincerely. Yes, he loves her. Having no mind about Minhee’s reply, Mark quickly continued their session.

_________________________________________

“That was amazing,” Mark breathed out – chest up and down. He’s drained. Among all the girls he had with, Minhee is the only one who can make him like this. Maybe because he loves her.

Minhee replied nothing – her face reddened with Mark’s voice. Mark hugged her tightly, deciding to sleep since both of them tired from their last session.

Suddenly, Mark woken up as he felt Minhee’s delicate palm slapped his bare chest, he grunted in pain. “What? Did I hurt you?” He said, panic.

“I am not on my pills..” Minhee breathed out. She have no mind if she’s pregnant with Mark’s baby, but will Mark accept it? Her concern cut off when she heard Mark’s chuckles. “What’s funny?”

“Babe, I don’t care. Give me babies,” Mark said before kissed Minhee’s softly. “I love you. And if we love, something should be a proof, right?”

Minhee smiled. She swear, she is the happiest person living on this earth. “I love you, Mark.”

“Love you more, Minhee Tuan.”

The female blushed hard.

Mark Tuan, I really, really, really love you!

_________________________________________

WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY.

Expected update : 17/01/16

(im busy with sch and some other zs rn)

^SORRY^

pls leave ur thoughts :)